• yes 1 drop score

Votes: 6 37.5%
  • yes 2 drop scores

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • no dropped scores

Votes: 3 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
going to open a room if anyone wants to pop in.
going to scrap the idea of specific colours. use whatever you want as long as teams use the same one.
have another 6 drivers interested, crank may have got some response too

hello all!
DirtyNurbKing58 i took my number and its 73.
ups! now i see Smiley had 73 numb.is it all right that both of us have the same number? :)

Well i've been trying my hardest to get friends to join but they're either not interested or just can't make it on time. So the race is tomorrow right?

can I sign up plz?
psn: TheOldStig
colour: white if new team/ or dependednt on team i join
number: 24 if new team / or dependednt on team i join
anyone willing to offer me a place in their team, dont mind who, id be happy with any team mate 👍

that would depend on who i team with :P me and stig are usually team mates so ^.^ but if him and glen both say no then I shall x) (takes me ages to say nothing x) )
hope someone does mate! Stig first took me aboard a year or so ago in GT5 :)

I'm never gonna say no to that bren, and I am more than glad I took you on but I don't want to restrict you to being my team mate all the time cus of it and I have lost my skills since those days of GT5, so to the point if you agree to be a team here then its a definite yes from me and in any other series we race in,

If you want to try teaming up with new people which is always a good new experience then I'm perfectly fine with that too, do as you will m8 :)

Back