[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
Unfortunately I haven't had time to go through all the data yet, so results from Ascari will be posted next week at some point.

Due to the Nurburgring 6hours, we will be dropping Red Bull ring from the schedule and delaying round 8 by two weeks, meaning there will only be two rounds remaining.

Round 8 - Monza will take place on the 29th November, and Round 9 - Nurburgring shall remain on the 13th December.

I appreciate Monza will then clash with thanksgiving in the USA, but there are more drivers participating in the 6 hour than those who would potentially miss the delayed race, so I have to go with the schedule that suits the majority.

Because I had to miss Ascari, do I still have my PP penalty for Monza? Would like to know so I can get testing (assuming I can race anyway).

AM Season in pictures preview..

BathurstStartFinished2.jpg
BathurstStartFinished.jpg
BathurstRaceFinished1.jpg
Indy2.jpg
SusukaRainFinished.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_1-Finished.jpg
Circuit de la Sarthe 2013_1-Edit.jpg
AscariStartFinished.jpg

Just to keep you guys updated. I am currently without internet at home. Our whole street has lost it due to some idiot crashing into the junction box! They said that our service should be resumed by 24th Nov! It has also knocked out the phones at work so can't use their wifi either.

If there are any changes i will let you know as soon as i can, but Ascari results will be fairly late.

Round 7 -- Ascari
Results and Race Report

hr.png

Qualifying
Ascari takes a lot of skill to pull off a good lap, its a very challenging circuit. So a big congratulations to @RS__96__oO who took his 2nd pole in a row in PRO and @rono_thomas who claimed the bonus point in AM.
The full list of qualifying results can be found HERE.
hr.png

Incident List - PRO

None worth mentioning. All were racing incidents.

hr.png

Incident List - AM
Driver: GTP_HAMILTONR
Incident: Contact with Vicars
Lap: 3
Result: Avoidable Contact. +25 seconds added to race time (stop +10).

Driver: VicarsRACING1
Incident: 2nd use of chat box
Result: +15 seconds added to race time (drive-through).

Driver: Roberte
Incident: Improper Pit Entry.
Lap: 44
Result: Second warning for improper pit entry. +15 seconds added to race time (drive-through).

Driver: Nail-27
Lap: 10
Result: Third improper pit entry. +15 seconds added to race time (drive-through). Single reprimand awarded.

Driver: Makozi_Akademik
Lap: 35
Result: Third improper pit entry. +15 seconds added to race time (drive-through). Single reprimand awarded.

hr.png

Race results
HERE are the race results with times adjusted for the above penalties.

Congratulations to @Ninners, @RS__96__oO and @PASM for taking the podium places in PRO.
In AM we have @rono_thomas, @HAMILTONR and @roberte taking the podium positions. Congratulations to you three.

Fastest laps were taken by @gtpcaine and @HAMILTONR, so congratulations on those bonus points.

This means we now have the following PP penalties for Round 8 at Monza:

PRO

@RS__96__oO -- -11pp (581pp)
@PASM -- -9pp (591pp)
@rcb929 -- -5pp (609pp)
@Glenalz81 -- -1pp (604pp)

AM

@rono_thomas -- -8pp (579pp)
@HAMILTONR -- -5pp (600pp)
@roberte -- -4pp (588pp)
@Phouchg -- -1pp (604pp)

hr.png

Championship Standings
The full rundown on standings can be found HERE. In the bottom left corner you will see different tabs to view the respective tables.

Ford have now taken the Manufacturer's title as they can no longer be caught. All other titles are still up for grabs though.

Last edited:
Because your reserve won, so the car receives the penalty. I had it when Nin won for me at Suzuka.

EDIT

Or was he reserve for RCB, I forgot now its been too long! :lol:

I'm confused. . I think you forgot to add points for race 7 in the standings.

edit: scratch that, my phone was bringing up the old file for some reason..

edit2: We will drop our worst result right? Because I've been counting on that to be able to still take this. ^^

Last edited:
Back