[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
FGTA ANNOUNCEMENT
As it it becoming difficult to keep all the drivers coming and going on the OP of the FGTA thread ([link] please also watch thread), we would like you all to complete this form to confirm your commitment to the FGTA as a driver, it will only take a few seconds to complete.

NO FGTA DRIVERS OR OFFICIALS HAVE BEEN AUTOMATICALLY ADDED, SO ALL MEMBERS WILL NEED TO DO THIS.

We hope you never do, but, if for any reason you wish to have your name removed from the FGTA list, please complete this form.

Many Thanks.

:cheers::gtpflag:

That's good.. If you need any help with anything. Just let me know
As for car testing, we now have 7 drivers running the cars and inputting times and data onto the spreadsheet, so the cars will be sorted, nearly complete with the 1st phase and they are looking close, but they will be closer ;)

I have had word from @HMilan21 does not think he will be able to fix the technical issues that have seen him pull out of season 1 before the start of this season :(

This does however mean the 1st reserve (not requested to be reserve) can move to a full time seat, this would be @GTP IWIN if you would rather be a reserve, please let me know.

:lol: of course you won't :lol:

So, anybody know, has anything been fixed this time?

Or have they just added more features to a broken game?
We I do know that once the GT5 servers close down the lag will reduce. As for the update some lobby setting changes and the BMW Vision GT is out.

We I do know that once the GT5 servers close down the lag will reduce. As for the update some lobby setting changes and the BMW Vision GT is out.
So no, just added more things to go wrong into a game that doesn't work :(
At least this time some of the features are actually useful to most of the GT community, but all the bug's still exsist, except the one that cut into PD's profits :(

So no, just added more things to go wrong into a game that doesn't work :(
At least this time some of the features are actually useful to most of the GT community, but all the bug's still exsist, except the one that cut into PD's profits :(
I think though by the end of the month the lag will reduce. Running two servers at the same time caused half of these problems.

By broken I think you mean pretty damn challenging :P Definitely fun to drive them but takes huge skill to be consistent in a full race with them. Never going in too fast in to a corner and always braking in a straight line.. MR cars are definitely not made for me. :P

By broken I think you mean pretty damn challenging :P Definitely fun to drive them but takes huge skill to be consistent in a full race with them. Never going in too fast in to a corner and always braking in a straight line.. MR cars are definitely not made for me. :P
Yes this is true you can drive them but you can't push them like a FR and be as consistent, especially now that the tire glitch is gone. MR cars do not handle like that in real life either. I know some of you watch the WEC and TUDOR, the Audi's, BMW's, 458's, and 911's don't randomly over rotate in corners.

I know some of you watch the WEC and TUDOR, the Audi's, BMW's, 458's, and 911's don't randomly over rotate in corners.
I just assumed all the drivers in those series are fantastic drivers who can handle that consistently ^^ (not really.. I think racing MR cars are misrepresented with this, probably accurate on cars like the stratos and some of the lotuses though :P )

I just assumed all the drivers in those series are fantastic drivers who can handle that consistently ^^ (not really.. I think racing MR cars are misrepresented with this, probably accurate on cars like the stratos and some of the lotuses though :P )
Stratos isn't so bad if you add chassis reinforcement. Just remember to add a wing, flat floor, and of course the rally lights, because why not? :P

Any update on car regs?
What we have so far is OK(ish) on average they are about 1 second apart, but some gaps were there, so we are about to adjust them a little, and with the new tyre model, we can really get to work on them, I don't expect them to be finalized any time soon, but want to have them done by the time grading is completed :D

EDIT: Also, welcome to @BEjamin our newest sign up, I have put you in as a reserve for now, if spaces open up, you are 4th inline to take that space đź‘Ť

What we have so far is OK(ish) on average they are about 1 second apart, but some gaps were there, so we are about to adjust them a little, and with the new tyre model, we can really get to work on them, I don't expect them to be finalized any time soon, but want to have them done by the time grading is completed :D

EDIT: Also, welcome to @BEjamin our newest sign up, I have put you in as a reserve for now, if spaces open up, you are 4th inline to take that space đź‘Ť
Is there a max number of drivers per car in each class?

Back