[FGTA - WGTC] [S2] Thanks for a great season! Merry Christmas everyone!Finished 

• Thread starter gtpcaine
  • 2,907 comments
You would think, but I was hoping one of the new sign up's might want to race :D
He's putting it here because we don't have any reserve drivers left, so he's trying to get someone from here to join;)

Ohh, ok... that clears it up 👍

EDIT: If your looking for reserves... Im the only one... So that might not be your best bet, Im more a NOVICE for endurance racing.

I know this Series starts in about 6 weeks or so. When will Teams be formed? Cars all that good stuff
As Stiggy said, after drivers have been graded and split into the 2 classes. We will then have about 1 month before the 1st preseason test to get teams and car choices done 👍

Confirming that I'll be part time so no worries if you want me to move over for someone else. Also typo in series rules where it says M1KEY M1K3Y not P1K3Y.
Hi mate, is this still the case? We have another sign up wishing to drive full time, obviously you were here 1st (1st come 1st serve) so it is your call if you want to be full time or reserve 👍

Welcome to our newest driver @SHINKANSEN_13 :gtpflag:

Mate I'm in for this one but only if there is spots available or i'll just be a reserve driver or tester of something anyway we can work it out in the next few months will be give me time to get used to my g27.

Mate I'm in for this one but only if there is spots available or i'll just be a reserve driver or tester of something anyway we can work it out in the next few months will be give me time to get used to my g27.
I will put you in as reserve, but in my experience I am willing to bet there will be some spaces open by the time we get to race 1 :D

I will put you in as reserve, but in my experience I am willing to bet there will be some spaces open by the time we get to race 1 :D
No worries mate.
I remember last year normally only 8 to 10 would show up.
We can see how we go. I need to practice for the divisions going to be the only Aussie in division 1 gold :).

No worries mate.
I remember last year normally only 8 to 10 would show up.
We can see how we go. I need to practice for the divisions going to be the only Aussie in division 1 gold :).
The current series has easily averaged 10+ (but had nearly 30 drivers come and go) and this season I have opened it up to 32 drivers + reserves, we have the full 32 and now 3 reserves, so numbers should stay good :D

The current series has easily averaged 10+ (but had nearly 30 drivers come and go) and this season I have opened it up to 32 drivers + reserves, we have the full 32 and now 3 reserves, so numbers should stay good :D
Okay sounds great anyway if you need anything I'll help out were I can.

FGTA Notice, for those that don't watch the FGTA main thread :D

The Nurburgring 24 hours is now officially live.

Signups are open until the 4th of september, If you want to be part of the biggest race in the online calendar make sure you let us know.
*Click image for link to thread*

Hey guys, I just sign up for the FGTA WGTC Season 2 and I am very excited. Can you let me know when I need to be on for you guys to decide if I'm PRO or AM? PSN: TNR_LILBUDDY

Hey guys, I just sign up for the FGTA WGTC Season 2 and I am very excited. Can you let me know when I need to be on for you guys to decide if I'm PRO or AM? PSN: TNR_LILBUDDY
P.S. : I will be able to attend almost every race if the race times are still the same.

Welcome aboard, I will have to put you in as reserve for now as we do have a full grid, although as always, some will not attend and spaces will be opened for any reserve drivers in that class :D

Timetable is confirmed as staying as is in the series information 👍

Welcome aboard, I will have to put you in as reserve for now as we do have a full grid, although as always, some will not attend and spaces will be opened for any reserve drivers in that class :D

Timetable is confirmed as staying as is in the series information 👍
Sry another question Can a reserve driver get a full time seat or do I become full time next season?

Sry another question Can a reserve driver get a full time seat or do I become full time next season?
Yes, a reserve driver could get a full time drive, if a driver of their class pulls out full time, or, is not heard from for 2 events (inc. grading and preseason).

Another question( I will have more question) When can the stewards evaluate me? For me, Friday Nights (my time est.) or Weekend Mornings would work at the moment.

Back