FGTC4 - Formula Gran Turismo Championship 4Finished 

Ended up hosting the second lobby tonight, results below. @potvinsuks @DestenDeath2 I also have a copy of the replay if needed:tup:

View attachment 622264
YES!!! Show the replay. Everyone may not know what a complete and utter meltdown looks like, and it could be very entertaining :)
Major congrats racer...top notch driving!!! Hopefully will have better results at Fuji.

RED LOBBY RESULT

20170122_000832.jpg

20170122_000842.jpg

20170122_004909.jpg

Attachments

• 20170122_004909.jpg
    20170122_004909.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 10
I too wouldn't mind a slightly earlier start , 2100 hrs on a Saturday not great for me !

A 1930 GMT start, how might that suit the other time zones? Could we maybe run a vote, with the options being try that, or leave as is?

Hey guys,
Not sure if you guys heard anything through the grape vine, but we have been seriously discussing the addition of a TIME TRIAL CHAMPIONSHIP, to go along with the other two championships :D.

To me, it makes complete sense to include this for various reasons.

We are already able to post 3 Time Trial sessions for a Pre-Qualifier in which only 1 highest session is recorded to place. This has been a neglected and a somewhat abused rule. Drivers would start a session, realize they weren't doing well and just re-start the Time Trial until they felt they did a good enough lap to record. This is why we had several drivers ending up posting only 1 lap.

We are thinking to continue to have everything the way it still is regarding Pre-Qualifying, but now, 2 out of your fastest 3 laps will be averaged out as your recorded laps for the Time Trial Championship.

Your fastest single lap will still be used as your posted lap for entrance into race as your Pre-Qualifier.

The benefits to this are beyond great. Now, those 3 sessions available will not be taken for granted anymore, as anyone who wants to post a lap in the Time Trial Championship will need to post at least 2 laps.

This will also help us grow going forward, as it brings the need for drivers to get behind the wheel in between races even more.

Hopefully this will bring more drivers together, practicing, sharing set ups, driving tips, but most importantly making new friends and bringing existing ones together during the week.

An official statement on this is imminent, as it could be tonight or tomorrow. We're just sorting out some of the details.

We wanted to make this official, along with other things like the Standings posted already, but Desten has been sick of late and things got delayed a bit but hang tight guys

Guys, just a question tho
Aren't we able to start the race a little bit earlier becauce almost at this time i habe really bad connection and i'm going to have a dsc (such as yesterday -_-)
You know, I've brought this up several times in the past but nobody said anything buddy.

I think this is a great idea, because if anything, it should help everyone from each extreme situation in their time zones. For instance, for a guy like Party who lives in Australia Instead of starting at 5am he starts at 4am. For someone like you, you are going to start at midnight instead of 1am.

I believe the only active time zone drivers who may hurt from making it earlier, would be the guys from California, Oregon, Vancouver etc, but it's not so bad for them. For example, RVG would start at 12pm instead of 1pm, whoopdie doo :lol:.

I think it's a great idea brother. Now it's just a matter of getting everyone to agree ;).
I too wouldn't mind a slightly earlier start , 2100 hrs on a Saturday not great for me !

A 1930 GMT start, how might that suit the other time zones? Could we maybe run a vote, with the options being try that, or leave as is?
That is a great idea Mike! We should make a vote, with the voting options as 1hour or, 2, or 3 and a No Change and see what we get.

We may have to implement this for following race though. We'll see where it goes :).

As soon as I posted this, I found out that some of the drivers would have a hard time turning back the start of the race due to work :indiff:.

Last edited:
FGTC-4 Team Signup Register List

"Tune Junkie/White Knight Racing"

1) Maxx Pain/ @o0Maxx0o
2) IMACULET/ @Imaculet Brasil
3) DeltaJuliet/ @DeltaJuliet Scotland GB
4) Jfrod52 @Jfrod
5) Kristian92bor ( gtp account soon ) Italia
6) Maybe someone else

Colour Designations:

- White/Blue
- White/Purlpe
- Khaki
- Yellow
- Teal/Silver
- Orange
- Blue
- Dark Green
- Silver/Black
- Grey
- Red/White/Green
- Red
- Red/Black/Chrome
- Pink/Black
- Yellow/Green
- Red/Orange/Blue/White

COLOUR CHOSEN: Dark Green

Hi guys. I prefer to leave the championship because Im not fast enough with a FGT and the ABS 0. For me has no sense to continue when I have no fun.
Thank you and good luck

:cheers:

Championship Standings

as of Cape Ring - Race 1

OVERALL

TEAM

I am aware that the automatic spelling correction of Internacional is International, but once it is added as "Learn spelling" our team name would be easier and less time consuming to enter when creating the tables with the overall and team results.
The team's name is "Makozi Racing Internacional" and I believe it is not so difficult to remember.

And also ..., I am still not able to see Makozi Racing Internacional in the Hall of Fame
as a winning team of the Formula Gran Turismo 2016 World Championship.

Thank you for your time reading this.

Last edited:
The team's name is "Makozi Racing Internacional" and I believe it is not so difficult to remember.

No offence but for me its difficult to remember, its like i show you french word and believing you will remember automatically.

To me this is pretty confusing because the spelling was really not familiar. What language its from?

Hi guys. I prefer to leave the championship because Im not fast enough with a FGT and the ABS 0. For me has no sense to continue when I have no fun.
Thank you and good luck

:cheers:
Hey mate,
First off, I wanted to say we're sorry to see you go, but I think you might not know what our League goals and overall direction is.

This is a league that has 3 divisions and depending on where your Pre-Qualifiers finish for the race, and along with where you are in the standings will determine which lobby you will be in.

The way we have the league set up, the lobby you should be in for that race, should have you up against guys that are at your similar own race driving level.

Yes, having 0 ABS and Traction Control is difficult. However, if you keep at it, it won't feel difficult any longer and you will be faster then you were before.

Again, hate to lose anyone, especially when that person is not having fun, because he thinks he's not performing well, but you finished 2nd place in the race man!

So, I'm a little confused.

My best FGT setup so far, i'm never come close like that from Immortal.

Easy to drive, you have to try it if you didnt have your own setup yet!

Good luck guys
Thanks bro. Thanks for all the hard work this week. I am eager to try it out.

I am aware that the automatic spelling correction of Internacional is International, but once it is added as "Learn spelling" our team name would be easier and less time consuming to enter when creating the tables with the overall and team results.

And also ..., I am still not able to see Makozi Racing Internacional in the Hall of Fame
as a winning team of the Formula Gran Turismo 2016 World Championship.

Thank you for your time reading this.
Hey Nik sorry for the delay on the naming of your team. It is one of the many things on the agenda that haven't been adressed of late.

Hi guys, normally i will be back for Madrid reverse. I m not able to do the race #2 sorry....
All good mate, and thanks for letting us know.

zed is in my team, take the place of jfrod!

Welcome with White Knigth Racing Zed :)
This makes me happy. Good job Maxx and welcome Zed :cheers:

Daamn, i'll join but i play the last 24hours without sleeping, i need some rest before performing, I'll join and acting my presence
Maxx,
Come to think of it, you truly are like a FGT personality of sorts :lol: .

Like the FGT version of Don Cherry is to Hockey. Just not sure if you have that kinda fashion sense though :lol:
images (1).jpg

FGTC-4 UPDATED PRE-Qualifiers for this Saturdays Race at FUJI-F for the TOYOTA-GP

PLEASE, continually come back to this post for updated info. We will be editing THIS Post, not making a new one.

Exempt from Pre-Qualifiers but encourage to be involved and post sessions.

TRL_IMMORTAL
Xife 10
DBRS
TRL_UCU
Nik Makozi

Drivers who are in the current top 5 in the current driver standings are exempt and are marked with a # sign.

#.) Xife 1:16.662 1/3
1.) Maxx 1:16.902 1/3
2.) Tiago 1:17.400 1/3
3.) Kristian 1:17.624 2/3

4.) Party 1:17.818 2/3
5.) racerBILL 1:18.602 1/3
6.) D.J.M 1:20.612 1/3

Exempt from PRE-QUALIFIER:

TRL_IMMORTAL
Xife 10
DBRS
TRL_UCU
Nikk Makozi

As of 1/27/17 - Thursday 11:45 pm EST.

1.) TRL_LIGHTNING 1:16.217 2/3 Aslanim benim :lol::bowdown:
#.) Xife 10 1:16.571 2/3
#.) Nik Makozi 1:16.698 1/3
2.) Maxx 1:16.698 2/3
3.) ORMA_TIAGO 1:16.969 2/3
4.) Let's_PARTY 1:17.173 3/3

5.) Good Playa 1:17.181 1/3
#.) Schmedracer 1:17.314 1/3 Need Registration bro.
6.) Kristian92bor 1:17.624 3/3
7.) Imaculet 1:18.218 2/3
8.) MisterSlowly 1:18.425 2/3

9.) racerBILL 1:18.546 3/3
10.) Sstban 1:18.738 2/3
11.) D.J.M 1:20.612 1/3

Another great turnout for Pre-Qualifying fellas!

It makes me happy seeing that the competition with the numbers is phenomenal and also to see so many drivers on at the same time during the week and into Pre-Qualifier deadline.

The league is definitely starting to buzz for sure!

I can't even imagine that this is going to get even more exciting, once we implement the Time Trial Championships into these very same Pre-Qualifiers 👍. Pretty soon these same laps are going to mean even more.

We will tally up final Pre-Qualifier sessions tonight as soon as it ends, and will post them before bed time.

FINAL Pre-Qualify Tally:
1.) TRL_LIGHTNING 1:16.217 2/3
#.) Xife 10 1:16.571 2/3
#.) Nik Makozi 1:16.698 1/3
2.) Maxx 1:16.698 2/3
3.) Good Playa 1:16.780 2/3
4.) ORMA_TIAGO 1:16.969 2/3
5.) Let's_PARTY 1:17.173 3/3
#.) Schmedracer 1:17.314 1/3 Need Registration bro.
6.) Kristian92bor 1:17.624 3/3
7.) Imaculet 1:18.218 2/3
8.) MisterSlowly 1:18.425 2/3
9.) racerBILL 1:18.546 3/3
10.) DestenDeath2 1:18.661 3/3
11.) Sstban 1:18.738 2/3
12.) Potvinsuks 1:18.799 2/3
13.) D.J.M 1:20.612 1/3

Last edited:
Maxx,

Like the FGT version of Don Cherry is to Hockey. Just not sure if you have that kinda fashion sense though :lol:View attachment 623260

BRooooo, please never compare me to Don Cherry, OMFG!

I'm just a mid-tier with a huge personality, drinking beer and smoking herb.

And sometime i'm lucky and i put my name in the middle of the top tier!

Maxx,

Like the FGT version of Don Cherry is to Hockey. Just not sure if you have that kinda fashion sense though :lol:View attachment 623260

FGTC-4 UPDATED PRE-Qualifiers for this Saturdays Race at FUJI-F for the TOYOTA-GP

PLEASE, continually come back to this post for updated info. We will be editing THIS Post, not making a new one.

Exempt from Pre-Qualifiers but encourage to be involved and post sessions.

TRL_IMMORTAL
Xife 10
DBRS
TRL_UCU
Nik Makozi

Drivers who are in the current top 5 in the current driver standings are exempt and are marked with a # sign.

#.) Xife 1:16.662 1/3
1.) Maxx 1:16.902 1/3
2.) Tiago 1:17.400 1/3
3.) Kristian 1:17.624 2/3

4.) Party 1:17.818 2/3
5.) racerBILL 1:18.602 1/3
6.) D.J.M 1:20.612 1/3

I hope some of the big guns like @DrAug and Lightning know they have to qualify to be in Lobby A, even if it pushes me to Lobby B, where I belong! Wish I had time to practice, I set the fourth fastest time in the first race!!!

After many bad feedback about my Fabulous tune, the one give me the 1m16, i make a big update on the Tune Sheet, pretty more smooth, better tire wear.

Just use my gearbox as a base line, not really the perfect one to be performant againts the Alien in room A, its set to suit at large for the majority. ( littles tip = the 3rd are too long for the start, but i didnt tell you )

Personnaly, i'm keeping my number for me, i wanna keep the little advantage i can have with that.

Dont be scared about telling me my setup didnt work, please guys, its in this way i'll improve the utility of the Tune Sheet!

I'm not a TRL but i have my OWN FAN BASE!

edit: ^^ This is a joke for Tiago if you have no idea what i'm talking about, and i'm pretty sad.

Last edited:
I hope some of the big guns like @DrAug and Lightning know they have to qualify to be in Lobby A, even if it pushes me to Lobby B, where I belong! Wish I had time to practice, I set the fourth fastest time in the first race!!!

I start practicing on a friday due to my school + having no time for it so i'm sorry that i haven't set any time before M8
And yes we know it that we have to do the pre q M8 ^^

Back