FH1 to be free with Games With Gold

While not FH3-related, this might be noteworthy:

Major Nelson revealed that the first Horizon game will be free for Gold members September 1-15. Like the other 360 games revealed since the backward compatibility announcement IIRC, it will be playable on Xbox One.

https://majornelson.com/2016/08/24/xbox-live-games-with-gold-for-september-2016/

My thoughts? I just came back to Horizon not so long ago, pretty much only trying (and failing) to set my records in each of the events. As someone who is careful about his money, I've avoided the DLC for it, and I fear it will be end-of-lifed once this promotion is over, setting me further back from earning Rewards points, as with Forza 3 and Forza 4.

If only FM2/3/4's DLC could be revived and then made available backward compatible. . .

And others' thoughts?
Still play horizon one and two they age well and love the open world feel plus o don't have a Xbox one though only a 360 and ps4 . Still a lot of fun. Have all add ons for both too:). I am saving for a Xbox one S and horizon 3 and forza 6 :)

Last edited:
Still play horizon one and two they age well and love the open world feel plus o don't have a Xbox one though only a 360 and ps4 . Still a lot of fun. Have all add ons for both too:). I am saving for a Xbox one S and horizon 3 and forza 6 :)

It's funny to admit this: but I've enjoyed Horizon 1 and 2 more than H3. The third one just got boring fast, I don't know why.

Do you have a full-on 4K TV with HDR, BTW? Just asking, cos' without that the X1-S is useless!

It's funny to admit this: but I've enjoyed Horizon 1 and 2 more than H3. The third one just got boring fast, I don't know why.

Do you have a full-on 4K TV with HDR, BTW? Just asking, cos' without that the X1-S is useless!
Same. I just can't get into it anymore and I don't know why. Beautiful and varied scenery, Forzavista finally has come to Horizon, the ability to drive whatever I want in any race, wide body kits and other customization... And yet it's closing on months and I have only 16 days played...

I was hoping Blizzard Mountain would save it for me but unfortunately it didn't... At this point I'm sadly just waiting for the Scorpio/Forza 7 bundle.

Part of it is the return of the stupid super friend ********. ****ing nick.

Same. I just can't get into it anymore and I don't know why. Beautiful and varied scenery, Forzavista finally has come to Horizon, the ability to drive whatever I want in any race, wide body kits and other customization... And yet it's closing on months and I have only 16 days played...

I was hoping Blizzard Mountain would save it for me but unfortunately it didn't... At this point I'm sadly just waiting for the Scorpio/Forza 7 bundle.

Part of it is the return of the stupid super friend ********. ****ing nick.

Yeah, I know, right? I haven't purchased any DLC for it at all, even though I had purchased the Car Pass for H2 and was quick to grab the H2 F&F game when it came out for free. Great fun.

I too am eagerly looking forward to what F7 brings to the table and really couldn't care much for how the Horizon games progress over the next two years. FM6 was a decent follow up and it would be exciting to see what's in store for us, come September!

Back