FH1 to be free with Games With Gold

Discussion in 'Forza Horizon 1' started by FerrariF1GT, Aug 24, 2016.

1. adam thompson

adam thompson

Still play horizon one and two they age well and love the open world feel plus o don't have a Xbox one though only a 360 and ps4 . Still a lot of fun. Have all add ons for both too:). I am saving for a Xbox one S and horizon 3 and forza 6 :)

Last edited: Dec 18, 2016
    gladbecker82 likes this.
  2. Speedster911

Speedster911

It's funny to admit this: but I've enjoyed Horizon 1 and 2 more than H3. The third one just got boring fast, I don't know why.

Do you have a full-on 4K TV with HDR, BTW? Just asking, cos' without that the X1-S is useless!

bremics likes this.
  3. GTvsForza

GTvsForza Premium

Umm... what?

ImaRobot likes this.
  4. bremics

bremics

Same. I just can't get into it anymore and I don't know why. Beautiful and varied scenery, Forzavista finally has come to Horizon, the ability to drive whatever I want in any race, wide body kits and other customization... And yet it's closing on months and I have only 16 days played...

I was hoping Blizzard Mountain would save it for me but unfortunately it didn't... At this point I'm sadly just waiting for the Scorpio/Forza 7 bundle.

Part of it is the return of the stupid super friend ********. ****ing nick.

5. Speedster911

Speedster911

Yeah, I know, right? I haven't purchased any DLC for it at all, even though I had purchased the Car Pass for H2 and was quick to grab the H2 F&F game when it came out for free. Great fun.

I too am eagerly looking forward to what F7 brings to the table and really couldn't care much for how the Horizon games progress over the next two years. FM6 was a decent follow up and it would be exciting to see what's in store for us, come September!

bremics likes this.