FH3 Hot Wheels Expansion - Now Available

• Thread starter Justuxful
  • 549 comments
C-XA6r5XUAM0tuT.jpg:large

It looks like some great photomode opportunities! ^^^ Very different to what I was expecting but a nice change from all the sims and race tracks and I look forward to these new 'Fun' tracks and Islands..👍

So it's six islands off the coast of Australia, all connected by Hot Wheels tracks. But there's also a barn find, which means a barn. So can you get off the tracks? Drive on regular roads? Drive off road? So many questions.

Looking forward to the new Goliath track. And that Chrysler Valiant. That's been my #1 wish list car since Australia was announced as the location of FH3.

I...I don't know how to feel.

On one hand, I'm really disappointed, because I'm not a fan of fantasy cars at all (the only exception being Burnout), but on the other hand this looks absolutely WILD.

Okay, it's official... I want an Xbox One, now. And, FH3 will be the first game, I'll get. (That, or I'll just wait for some Ultimate Edition to come out, so I don't have to pay for DLCs.)

Or get it on PC and play it at 60fps :)

Or get it on PC and play it at 60fps :)

Yeah, about that... My PC might not run FH3, because of how old it is. (Powered by an old Intel Celeron, yet, used to run TF2 & L4D2.) Not only that, I don't have the skills to build my own computer. (My dad isn't made of money!) So, I'm afraid (not really...) I have to play it on Xbox One.

Last edited:
Yeah, about that... My PC might not run FH3, because of how old it is. (Powered by an old Intel Celeron, yet, used to run TF2 & L4D2.) Not only that, I don't have the skills to build my own computer. (My dad isn't made of money!) So, I'm afraid (not really...) I have to play it on Xbox One.

Use that Xbox One money on PC instead ;)

In other news, just saw the Jeep Trailcat. That alone is enough for me to download this.

Speculation time...

We have seen over the past few years that Turn 10/Microsoft like to reveal their downloadable content on release day.

This expansion has been announced 2 weeks early.

As mentioned in the most recent Week in Review, there is a good chance that we will learn more detailed information about the Forza Racing Championship today.

The Forza RC Recreation Series takes place on Forza Horizon 3.

I wouldn't be surprised if we hear more about the Forza RC today, and the prize list gets revealed. On top of that, this expansion could be one of the prizes for high-finishing players.

The dates line up too conveniently for this to be a coincidence.

Dang. I may be accused of being boring, but this isn't my cup of tea. Sure, Forza Horizon's never been realistic (it's not tried to be), but this is too over the top and silly for me. I like good old fashioned cruising around on normal roads with cars I'll never even see in real life. Passing on this one.

This is essentially my thoughts as well. However, I didn't get the expansion pass and have no issues with those that want to get this expansion!

Wow this looks all kinds of awesome, like Mario Kart with licensed cars. It's also nice seeing those iconic hot-wheels being turned into full sized versions.

Wow this looks all kinds of awesome, like Mario Kart with licensed cars. It's also nice seeing those iconic hot-wheels being turned into full sized versions.
Some of those actually have full-size models. The IRL Twin-Mill has two Corvette V8s IIRC. The Boneshaker also has a full scale model.

Some of those actually have full-size models. The IRL Twin-Mill has two Corvette V8s IIRC. The Boneshaker also has a full scale model.

Yeah I know, I meant that we can actually enjoy. Unfortunately not may people have access to driving the real life sized HW cars.

So it's six islands off the coast of Australia, all connected by Hot Wheels tracks. But there's also a barn find, which means a barn. So can you get off the tracks? Drive on regular roads? Drive off road? So many questions.

There's off-road footage in the trailer. As for roads, not sure. The city streets appear to be made of tracks.

My predictions for FH4's expansions:
Hot_Wheels_Mechanix_4.jpg

Tiki island with active volcano and lava anyone?

hqdefault.jpg

How about we go on THE. FREAKING. MOON!

Or...
390704-hot_002.jpg

SPACE. LITERALLY.

(Seriously, this expansion looks to be awesome and i can't wait to try all sort of things with the tracks. Hopefully my friend will get it too so we can double the fun.)

Ok, I suppose in two minds. The Hot Wheels stuff I can take it or leave it but the Jeep Trailcat, Toyota Hilux, Pagani Zonda R, Chrysler Valiant and Zenvo ST-1 I'm excited about :cheers:

I've never been a huge hot wheels fan,

But......

That's all about to change come May 9th 2017!!!

It's definitely the first thing tagged with the Hot Wheels logo I've been excited for. The scale models of my childhood primarly consisted of BBurrago, Maisto and Matchbox, so that might explain why.

Back