FH3 Hot Wheels Expansion - Now Available

• Thread starter Justuxful
  • 549 comments
This is driving me nuts. I want stock rear tire width on the back of my hot-rodded '32 Ford, and apparently it's possible as proven by the two photos below. But I've spent an hour trying everything I can think of and I just can't figure out the trick that will give me stock tire width with a fenderless or cycle-fendered/bob-fendered body.

I spy my Jeep livery in that shot ;)

This is probably the only post I'll make in the Forza Horizon sub-section, but I've been watching quite a few people play this expansion and it's as close as you'll get to a Hot Wheels game. Which got me thinking-because this expansion is so close to it, why can't Playground Games actually MAKE a new one? The tracks which go over water totally remind of the Acceleracers movies from a few years back. Wouldn't it be awesome if we could actually race the cars and tracks shown in the movies (well, they aren't really tracks, they're more like sprints with a time limit of an hour). I think Jack Ultra Gamer's video illustrates my point (sort of):

I'm slowly knocking off the championships in the Hot Wheels expansion, using a lot of hypercars and extreme track toys, which is kind of surprising to me. I've never enjoyed driving them. Not in Motorsports, not in Horizon. But now they make sense. Hot Wheels is the perfect place to use the Radical, the Ultimas, and the Koeniggseggseggseggseggses. The McLaren doesn't suit my kind of driving on a public road, but on a giant orange plastic track? Hell, the P1 is practically a Hot Wheels car already.

I'm slowly knocking off the championships in the Hot Wheels expansion, using a lot of hypercars and extreme track toys, which is kind of surprising to me. I've never enjoyed driving them. Not in Motorsports, not in Horizon. But now they make sense. Hot Wheels is the perfect place to use the Radical, the Ultimas, and the Koeniggseggseggseggseggses. The McLaren doesn't suit my kind of driving on a public road, but on a giant orange plastic track? Hell, the P1 is practically a Hot Wheels car already.

Amazingly, the P1 has a great amount of downforce and speed which is very useful for the Hot Wheels track. Very fun car to use in this expansion.

I've finally finished all the championships. Now I'm just trying to knock off the Hot Wheels-specific achievements. I'm having a real hard time with the Zenvo one, where you have to finish the high speed highway race in under 2 minutes. The best I can manage is 2:06. Any suggestions?

I've finally finished all the championships. Now I'm just trying to knock off the Hot Wheels-specific achievements. I'm having a real hard time with the Zenvo one, where you have to finish the high speed highway race in under 2 minutes. The best I can manage is 2:06. Any suggestions?

Make a blueprint/Stunt swap race at that track, and change the stunt to the ring of fire jump, lets you carry your speed instead of braking for the loop at the end.

Make a blueprint/Stunt swap race at that track, and change the stunt to the ring of fire jump, lets you carry your speed instead of braking for the loop at the end.
Excellent idea. I should be able to try it in about half an hour.
EDIT: And I got it. I also got the track builder achievement while I was at it.

Last edited:

Latest Posts

Back