FIA Events '18 - World Finals Monaco Finished! Congrats to Team Lexus and Igor Fraga for Brazil!

• Thread starter Wardez
  • 2,544 comments
... probably should have sent that first lol. You said that you got confirmation front Wardez but didn’t say where he got it from. If he got word from PD then they should be alright. I still feel A+ Drivers are at risk since they didn’t officially register. If they get their entries redacted I’ll join them and defend their right to compete.
It’s really almost the same information that’s already inputted to your PSN account. DoB, Location, e-mail. Star registration pretty much just confirms that.

It’s really almost the same information that’s already inputted to your PSN account. DoB, Location, e-mail. Star registration pretty much just confirms that.
10-4. Again there’s some inconsistencies within the rules they need to address. From reading it and from what I saw I didn’t know A+ Drivers were still eligible.

10-4. Again there’s some inconsistencies within the rules they need to address. From reading it and from what I saw I didn’t know A+ Drivers were still eligible.

If you look at the players who are selected to compete in the live event in austria you can see that Giorgio also participates. He is also like me an A+ driver but the rules state that you have to be S to participate in live events. So I think/ hope I will also be selected for the regional finals even tho I’m A+ (max)

If you look at the players who are selected to compete in the live event in austria you can see that Giorgio also participates. He is also like me an A+ driver but the rules state that you have to be S to participate in live events. So I think/ hope I will also be selected for the regional finals even tho I’m A+ (max)
I think Giorgio is a special case because he won the first world tour. He didn't even compete in nations cup season 2 which is how everyone else was selected

I think Giorgio is a special case because he won the first world tour. He didn't even compete in nations cup season 2 which is how everyone else was selected

Yes I agree that this is a special case but PD needs to be consistent now. I mean of you even manage to get into the top 30 without participating in top 24 races you should be and deserve to participate in the regional finals. There is no reason to not let us participate.. just because you are on vacation or for wath other reason you could not participate in season 2.. and S is in my opinio the biggest ripoff, even B players are S now

Thanks for clarifying @anthaliscious .

I appreciate you trying to get conclusive info on that @Ax4xGearHead. I definitely understand where you're coming from.

It's true as I've been told by my contact. A+ can get into live events as long as they meet points requirements.

It does bring up the question of what S status is truly about. To me it seems to serve the purpose of highlighting dedicated players and featuring them in the Superstar races. That's it. I don't think the intention was for it to also be live event registration.

And sorry about the note in the OP about the emails going out on the 15th, the info I read was relating to something else. My mistake.

Thanks for clarifying @anthalisciousAnd sorry about the note in the OP about the emails going out on the 15th, the info I read was relating to something else. My mistake.
Wasn’t the 15th listed as the outbound Nations final email invite date?

“8.1.1. The Americas Nations Cup Regional Final will be a live event during which the Regional Finalists will race to determine the Americas Nations Cup Regional Winner (the “Americas Nations Cup Regional Final Live Event”). The Americas Nations Cup Regional Final Live Event is expected to take place in October 2018 in a city within the United States which will be announced on September 15, 2018. Sponsor will confirm the exact dates, location and rules of the Americas Nations Cup Regional Final Live Event by email on September 15, 2018. Winners must confirm within 48 hours upon receipt of email whether he or she will attend and compete in the Americas Nations Cup Regional Finals.”

Or maybe what that is saying is the event localle is intended to be picked out by the 15th, behind the scenes logistics, and perhaps we competitors are to expect our emails later.

I’m not antsy, you’re antsy!! Haha. Pass the coffee

Wasn’t the 15th listed as the outbound Nations final email invite date?

“8.1.1. The Americas Nations Cup Regional Final will be a live event during which the Regional Finalists will race to determine the Americas Nations Cup Regional Winner (the “Americas Nations Cup Regional Final Live Event”). The Americas Nations Cup Regional Final Live Event is expected to take place in October 2018 in a city within the United States which will be announced on September 15, 2018. Sponsor will confirm the exact dates, location and rules of the Americas Nations Cup Regional Final Live Event by email on September 15, 2018. Winners must confirm within 48 hours upon receipt of email whether he or she will attend and compete in the Americas Nations Cup Regional Finals.”

Or maybe what that is saying is the event localle is intended to be picked out by the 15th, behind the scenes logistics, and perhaps we competitors are to expect our emails later.

PD hasn't been really consistent with the rules... They are different in portuguese, and also they have changed the rules mid-championship when including italy... So I don't even know what to expect from them anymore!

It would make sense that A+ drivers are eligible, simply because it seems that PD did not assign any "S" rankings at the end of the final season (not sure why). If A+ drivers were ineligible, what would have been the point of them competing in the final season at all?

Brocky05 and Winson12Wong09. Nik_Makozi is also well inside the top 30, but between the age issue and my hunch about where he's actually living right now, I can't see this working out for him.

And do you know if Brocky05 and Winson12Wong09 are qualified and received an email? These are players with A+ right?

They're inside the top 30 on points, but we'll have to wait until after registrations close on the 19th and PD reveals the final 30 player list to see if they were indeed eligible (Brocky at least should be, also reason they were A+ was due to missing season 2).

They're inside the top 30 on points, but we'll have to wait until after registrations close on the 19th and PD reveals the final 30 player list to see if they were indeed eligible (Brocky at least should be, also reason they were A+ was due to missing season 2).

Maybe I will just send a message to Brocky via PSN to know if he received an invitation?

B90933BA-E29E-4DEB-AFBF-1CC7E90F9379.png
We have the answer!! A+ drivers are qualfied for the regional finals in the Asia zone:

Attachments

• DA4590DF-562F-46D5-AB94-DC8934C77FE9.png
    DA4590DF-562F-46D5-AB94-DC8934C77FE9.png
    49.7 KB · Views: 19
Okay!!! The Driver from Austria the are kidding!
Ok Nussini ist the best Driver but the other one are not good at all!
Can not understand this decision???

The also not A+ driveres

Okay!!! The Driver from Austria the are kidding!
Ok Nussini ist the best Driver but the other one are not good at all!
Can not understand this decision???

The also not A+ driveres

Simple, they wanted an Austrian team purely because the event is in Salzburg, but there aren't many Austrian drivers showing top tier potential. I do know of one Austrian who is quite good but I'm not sure that driver took part in FIA Season 2, which is generally what these competitors are based off.

yes but i was always better like this 2 guys!!
But maybe i am to old with 39.
Get to Register but then no answer any more from Polyphone!

The was not under the best 200???

Last edited:
did you take part in FIA Season 2 Nations Cup? and if so, how much
All of Season i was driving and always in front of this 2 guys.

Final Season i was under the top 100 and Season 2 under Top 200.
but drive only 5 Races because i have not time i must work :-)

All of Season i was driving and always in front of this 2 guys.

Final Season i was under the top 100 and Season 2 under Top 200.
but drive only 5 Races because i have not time i must work :-)
That means they're better than you if you raced all season yet didn't get the invitation as opposed to the two other Austrians

True the others aren't showing top tier potential but based from that I'm not sure if I can call you one as well either. I dunno, keep your pace in check.
How the hell Nico from Chile did not get the invitation?
Let's wait 'till the 19th, I think that's when the invitations close (don't quote me for it I just remember a vague statement by mthomas I believe)
He's certainly over 18 and I think Chile is eligible. His placing doesn't need to be questioned because 10/10 he should be in the top 10 for the whole region :P

Back