FIA GT World Championship [S1] ~racefan88 Wins The Title And Takes Season 1!~ [SIGN UP FOR S2!]Finished 

Should I change this threads name to now official FIA GT World Championship S1?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Meanwhile, in Brazil homeless children whose parents were killed in gang wars are shot dead by the police and regarded as vermin unless they are a girl then they pimp them out.

Same here but it also happen with Italy as well. Winning the world cup then the next world cup they were the first to be eliminated. I hope mexico does well and USA.

Yes, please look at post #2553. Am I the only one around here who doesn't watch a bunch of overpaid Ponces run about on a field kicking a ball about being governed by the worlds most corrupt agency? If so, I Guess I'm the only one here watching grown men race at over 150mph in the pitch black around a track that's killed over 200 people for 24hours.

yeah, it was. But I think it's finally better for them to fail 2 goals. That way they will stay a bit more humble and quiet. Frenches are usually arrogants and too prouds.
It would have been better to keep it at 5-0 so they would really be quiet.

Yes, please look at post #2553. Am I the only one around here who doesn't watch a bunch of overpaid Ponces run about on a field kicking a ball about being governed by the worlds most corrupt agency? If so, I Guess I'm the only one here watching grown men race at over 150mph in the pitch black around a track that's killed over 200 people for 24hours.

It's all sports man, some organizations are more corrupt than others, it happens in racing too. It all comes with risk, reward and enjoyment. I mean political corruption and poor planning almost led to the demise of the whole nurburgring complex, corruption is everywhere, sports are an attempt to escape from it.

Hosting races in Germany doesn't affect the people I just think spending millions on a world cup when almost 99% of the country lives in poverty in slums. I don't think it's right.

There is a thread for the world cup guys, it's not here.
It's called a "conversation" sir and a conversation can be about any topic

It's called a "conversation" sir and a conversation can be about any topic
No, This is a thread, threads are a discussion about a particular topic stated in the title. Our thread title clearly states fia gt world championship season finale at Silverstone Sunday accepting reserves. You are currently discussing a topic which doesn't have anything to do with the topic. Conversations (in the terms of Gtplanet) are a private discussion on a topic can be any. Ok

No, This is a thread, threads are a discussion about a particular topic stated in the title. Our thread title clearly states fia gt world championship season finale at Silverstone Sunday accepting reserves. You are currently discussing a topic which doesn't have anything to do with the topic. Conversations (in the terms of Gtplanet) are a private discussion on a topic can be any. Ok

I would like to think of the threads that pertain to a series more like a paddock (garage area) for the series, where we all can hangout and have discussions with our fellow competitors and get excited for the race ahead.

P1013784.JPG
My Setup Tonight! Brutaka Laptop Buddies! Forgive me, I'm feeling controversial and passionate for some reason.

It's all sports man, some organizations are more corrupt than others, it happens in racing too. It all comes with risk, reward and enjoyment. I mean political corruption and poor planning almost led to the demise of the whole nurburgring complex, corruption is everywhere, sports are an attempt to escape from it.
All sports have corruption even racing example formula 1. I'm not a huge futbol fan but I don't see it a bad thing to follow it. Racing "use" to be extremely dangerous, but now with technology it's been a lot safer but still dangerous plus 200 people don't die in a 24 hour race. People have died in races but 200 no. I consider formula 1 the most corrupt and most political sport in the world honestly. Ponces. They are still athletes like anyone else and both drivers and soccer players train their a$$e$ off to do well in their sport. It's also disrespectful to talk down about someone's else sport. Show respect upon others that's one of the rules for posting on GT planet.

Back