FIA GT World Championship [S2] | Aboe and SK8RBOI Are Champions!Finished 

Do I have to move up? The has been coplates about the car sspec's

Can I make a suggestion? Can we have team of people working on the regulations rather than one person just to make it accurate?

I understand your frustration with this @Ryan Lynch. However, in every race that I have attended this season I was hit from behind every time by someone and it always led to me salvaging what I can get. Only race that I haven't gotten hit was at Spa and Laguna (race that I could not attend) There is no sense in acting like a child and rage quitting. Rage quitting is for people who play call of duty this is not call of duty guys. We had two people who did dive bombs in this race. In the sprint it was Rasta in the BMW who dove bomb and ran into me and then I collected Joe. I'm really sorry but I was in it for the ride joe I couldn't do anything about it. We do have several people in AM who can't follow directions when we are told to "give each other room" what I mean is no cheeky moves on each other especially dive bombing. Every race we have a dive bomber someone breaks ranks. But, rage quitting isn't going to solve anything period. I hear people complain about getting damage etc. out of the 10 races that I have done this season so far. I was damaged in 7 races. 2 at Monza, 2 at Suzuka, 2 at Fuji, and 1 once at brands hatch. You don't think me or others are frustrated. Hell yes. Was I able to make come backs in these races? Look at the leader board and where I am at. Racing is racing. Incidents happen in racing all the time. We stewards are working on to try to make the racing here better. However, you have to learn when something happens on track you have to keep racing and not let it get to you. If you got into an incident just keep driving and let us stewards handle it. We will see the incident and take action.
Just to point out: "rage quitting" is an option in this series, and I value your input, just don't make it personal by referring to someone as "childish". They'll be much wore keen to hear what you have to say ;). I appreciate all the work you stewards are doing!

FIA GTWC Attendance List for Nurburgring 24H FINALE Event

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
crelou
aboe

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@CodDemon101 - UNSURE IF I WILL MAKE IT
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@Leoni Dias
@Husqvarman
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@CAMikaze
@smsdry
@Gabguss
@FLEURY
@Pedro Martins
@Ross76 (R)
@HAMILTONR (R)
@Peter. (R)
@Argo1 (R)

(R) = Reserve

------------------------------------------------------------------------

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
rclynch
NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@bcd73
@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@1Lambofan
@RodeRuner1967
@racefan88
@Brutaka

@-vinc'-
@Shahar
@Wavey2014
@BAKEMISTER

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU.
AM PLEASE REVIEW RULES AND REGULATIONS!

Just to point out: "rage quitting" is an option in this series, and I value your input, just don't make it personal by referring to someone as "childish". They'll be much wore keen to hear what you have to say ;). I appreciate all the work you stewards are doing!
Please, referring as rages quitting an option and posting it is basically promoting. Yes, rage quitting is not a way to go at all and we do NOT want it to be a option, is it really that hard to park the car in the pits. Or you can deal with the situation. Many drivers have been EXTREMELY unlucky but kept going...

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
crelou
aboe
Pedro Martins (R)

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@Leoni Dias
@Husqvarman
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@CAMikaze
@smsdry
@Gabguss
@FLEURY
@Ross76 (R)
@HAMILTONR (R)
@Peter. (R)
@Argo1 (R)

(R) = Reserve

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
rclynch
NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@bcd73
@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@1Lambofan
@RodeRuner1967
@racefan88
@Brutaka

@-vinc'-
@Shahar
@Wavey2014
@BAKEMISTER

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU.
AM PLEASE REVIEW RULES AND REGULATIONS![/QUOTE]

Obviously you didn't read the rules and reg, as well as IPO. Rules:

To rage and retire from race is not allowed and will cause penalty points. If you get disconnected however you will receive last place points.

Disconnections are treated as mechanical failures that occur in real life racing. They are unfortunate but are part of real life racing. If a driver disconnects he will be classified as last driver of the currently running field and receive points accordingly. No matter the race distance completed.

Also, According to the IPO #9 rage quitting leads into being disqualified from the race.

Not sure if you guys have tried it before but I tried the Camaro SS Touring Car by the time I joined this competition and with the right settings the car is matchable to the series, actually very alike to the Audi in terms of perfomance. Not sure if you guys want another american though :P

Not sure if you guys have tried it before but I tried the Camaro SS Touring Car by the time I joined this competition and with the right settings the car is matchable to the series, actually very alike to the Audi in terms of perfomance. Not sure if you guys want another american though :P
Is it not slow on straights?

To rage and retire from race is not allowed and will cause penalty points. If you get disconnected however you will receive last place points.

Disconnections are treated as mechanical failures that occur in real life racing. They are unfortunate but are part of real life racing. If a driver disconnects he will be classified as last driver of the currently running field and receive points accordingly. No matter the race distance completed.

Also, According to the IPO #9 rage quitting leads into being disqualified from the race.
I know the consequences of rage quitting. Its still an option seeing as how its a video game.

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
crelou
aboe
Pedro Martins (R)

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@Leoni Dias
@Husqvarman
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@CAMikaze
@smsdry
@Gabguss
@FLEURY
@Ross76 (R)
@HAMILTONR (R)
@Peter. (R)
@Argo1 (R)

(R) = Reserve

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
rclynch
Shahar
NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@bcd73
@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@1Lambofan
@RodeRuner1967
@racefan88
@Brutaka
@-vinc'-
@Wavey2014
@BAKEMISTER

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
crelou
aboe
Pedro Martins (R)
Gabguss

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@Leoni Dias
@Husqvarman
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@CAMikaze
@smsdry
@FLEURY
@Ross76 (R)
@HAMILTONR (R)
@Peter. (R)
@Argo1 (R)

(R) = Reserve

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
rclynch
Shahar
NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@bcd73
@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@1Lambofan
@RodeRuner1967
@racefan88
@Brutaka
@-vinc'-
@Wavey2014
@BAKEMISTER

AM PLEASE REVIEW RULES AND REGULATIONS![/QUOTE]

Well I got disconnected but just at the start of qualification..... No points then :nervous:

Enough please. And we will not allow it in our series PERIOD. As I said just park in the pits, what harm does it do?

Thats true.I had too much problems at Suzuka.I couldnt get in to the lobby room,tried everything and finally when i get in it was in the last second.And when the race begins,in the start line i lost SOUND OF ENGINE,so i get very confused and make lots of incidents on the track.and i am so sorry about that.but than i didnt quit.i drove myself to the pit lane ,to park fermme and parked there till the end of the race.just like in real life. :) but then i earned 13pp..very very big 13 penallity points. deserved.even it was partially fault of PSN. now i miss those points,because..with those pionts i would be just one point behind Shahar in the championship. :)

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
crelou
aboe
Pedro Martins (R)
Gabguss

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@Leoni Dias
@Husqvarman
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@CAMikaze
@smsdry
@FLEURY
@Ross76 (R)
@HAMILTONR (R)
@Peter. (R)
@Argo1 (R)

(R) = Reserve

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
rclynch
Shahar
bcd73
NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED

@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@1Lambofan
@RodeRuner1967
@racefan88
@Brutaka
@-vinc'-
@Wavey2014
@BAKEMISTER

[/QUOTE]

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
crelou
aboe
Pedro Martins (R)
Gabguss

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@Leoni Dias
@Husqvarman
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@CAMikaze
@smsdry
@FLEURY
@Ross76 (R)
@HAMILTONR (R)
@Peter. (R)
@Argo1 (R)
@matthugie (R)

(R) = Reserve

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
rclynch
Shahar
bcd73

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@1Lambofan
@RodeRuner1967
@racefan88
@Brutaka
@-vinc'-
@Wavey2014
@BAKEMISTER

AM PLEASE REVIEW RULES AND REGULATIONS![/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
crelou
aboe
Pedro Martins (R)
Gabguss

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
CodDemon101 - UNSURE IF I WILL MAKE IT
Michouw
GTP_SkyBridge
Leoni Dias
Husqvarman
yuc2002
JakeKing39
RacingLine
pyrates
CAMikaze
smsdry
FLEURY
Ross76 (R)
HAMILTONR (R)
Peter. (R)
Argo1 (R)

(R) = Reserve

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
rclynch
Shahar
bcd73

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
joetruckv8
SK8RBOI
Toshost
Rasta4889
GTP Ziggy
1Lambofan
RodeRuner1967
racefan88
Brutaka
-vinc'-
Wavey2014

Practise Lobby Open (for about 2 hours)

Friends Only to keep out non-leaguers (if you're not on my friends and wish to join, I can make a new lobby if you don't wish to make one).

Last edited:
Took a peak at leaderboard for PRO and well this finale should be exciting:D. The three audis 2,3, and 4 10 points between them fighting for a 2nd place or podium in the championship! It is even better since this will not be a strong track for the Audi. And then only 14 points seperate 5-10th! I really hope I can race this weekend:). The AM leaderboard looks very similar too!

Took a peak at leaderboard for PRO and well this finale should be exciting:D. The three audis 2,3, and 4 10 points between them fighting for a 2nd place or podium in the championship! It is even better since this will not be a strong track for the Audi. And then only 14 points seperate 5-10th! I really hope I can race this weekend:). The AM leaderboard looks very similar too!

Well, technically, the Title is still also up for grabs as well. It's going to go down to the wire! :scared:

Back