Rasta4889
GTP Ziggy
1Lambofan
RodeRuner1967
racefan88
Brutaka
-vinc'-
Wavey2014

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU.
AM PLEASE REVIEW RULES AND REGULATIONS!

I'm not going to make the Nurburgring race. I have to be at work from 8:00am to 5:00pm on Sunday. That makes two races in a row down the drain. Sorry Joe for the lack of team points. :(

FIA GTWC Attendance List for Nurburgring 24H FINALE Event

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
crelou
aboe
Pedro Martins (R)
Gabguss

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
CodDemon101 - UNSURE IF I WILL MAKE IT
Michouw
GTP_SkyBridge
Leoni Dias
Husqvarman
yuc2002
JakeKing39
RacingLine
pyrates
CAMikaze - UNSURE IF I'LL MAKE IT EITHER
smsdry
FLEURY
Ross76 (R)
HAMILTONR (R)
Peter. (R)
Argo1 (R)

(R) = Reserve

------------------------------------------------------------------------

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
rclynch
Shahar
bcd73

NOT ATTENDING
RodeRuner1967

UNCONFIRMED
joetruckv8
SK8RBOI
Toshost
Rasta4889
GTP Ziggy
1Lambofan
racefan88
Brutaka
-vinc'-
Wavey2014

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU.

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
crelou
aboe
Pedro Martins (R)
Gabguss

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@CodDemon101 - UNSURE IF I WILL MAKE IT
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@Leoni Dias
@Husqvarman
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@CAMikaze - UNSURE IF I'LL MAKE IT EITHER
@smsdry
@FLEURY
@Ross76 (R)
@HAMILTONR (R)
@Peter. (R)
@Argo1 (R)

(R) = Reserve

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
rclynch
Shahar
bcd73

NOT ATTENDING
RodeRuner1967

UNCONFIRMED
@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@1Lambofan
@racefan88
@Brutaka
@-vinc'-
@Wavey2014

Due to the length of the track, the length of the race, and estimated time that this race will end. We decided to have this race start Half an hour earlier so that means the lobby will be open up earlier. Please all drivers show up early for this one there will be no delay of this race we will start the race on the dime.

Taken form the above post for emphasis:

Due to the length of the track, the length of the race, and estimated time that this race will end. We decided to have this race start Half an hour earlier so that means the lobby will be open up earlier. Please all drivers show up early for this one there will be no delay of this race we will start the race on the dime.

(You will be reminded of this the day before the race aswell)

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
crelou
aboe
Pedro Martins (R)
Gabguss
matthugie (R)

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@Leoni Dias
@Husqvarman
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@smsdry
@FLEURY
@Ross76 (R)
@HAMILTONR (R)
@Peter. (R)
@Argo1 (R)

(R) = Reserve

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
rclynch
Shahar
bcd73

NOT ATTENDING
RodeRuner1967

UNCONFIRMED
@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@1Lambofan
@racefan88
@Brutaka
@-vinc'-
@Wavey2014

Guys with a lot of work I think I managed to fully fix the leaderboard!:D
There might be a couple things I need to fix but points are also all correct, again tell me if you spot anything.

I know the consequences of rage quitting. Its still an option seeing as how its a video game.

To be honest Ryan with all due respect, but you are doing yourself in by rage quitting; granted you have the option/right to do so until the organizers create a special rule or something about it. But my point is even if you are going to give up because you have damage you might as well drive around the track and seat in the pits the duration of the race because you can atleast you can grab some decent points. Matter of fact you can actually might get lucky and come up on some unfortunate DC'ers like me in this past endurance race at Fuji. If you had parked it in the pits you would of got more points than me this past race rd at Fuji.

Untimely I writing this spill because if guys rage quit usually what happens next is you are so far out of the points to the point were you just give up on the season all together and then we lose grid density (grid density is important right now because of reging these cars 1st time out(it's s1)). As annoying as getting disconnected or getting steam rolled at turn 1 is, over a course of a season it happens to everyone and like what Warrior said you end up with decent points even with parking the car for the remainder of the race opposed to a rage quit..

My 1st race series I had 2 lobbies so I did 2pts per each position times 16 drivers starting at 16pts so 1st place in room 1 (Pro Rm) would get 64pts so if you rage quit or got disconnected you were back 64pts instead of 32pts for last place (seating in the pits). I noticed the rage quitters stop coming half way thru the season and same for the guys whom had connection issues (not saying you will do this),. The genius part I learned for the next season to manipulate rage quitters & disconnectors to have decent pts after the race so they kept with the series was to lower the overall points count to a level where if you rage quitted or unfortunately was disconnected you could get back in the fight by the next round because 1st place only paid 16 pts max and last place paid 2pts. If you miss that race no worries you're back in the fight with a podium next rd or even a Top 5 finish. Anyways this 3rd paragraph I say to the race organizers too also because depending on how low you bring the overall points (the difference in-between the drivers placing can be the same as you guys have it currently) it could help if not the rage quitters, but then the guys who I really feel for; the wasted week long practicing disconnected from the official-race actual drivers :banghead:,... This last point I would like the race organizers to think this over for next season if we are losing sign ups mid season already with only an 8 rd calender, but that's of course only if the pts aren't already at their lowest figures. Trust me this keeps the fight tight to the end of the season... :sly:đź‘Ť
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
crelou
aboe
Pedro Martins (R)
Gabguss
matthugie (R)

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@Leoni Dias
@Husqvarman
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@smsdry
@FLEURY
@Ross76 (R)
@HAMILTONR (R)
@Peter. (R)
@Argo1 (R)

(R) = Reserve

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
rclynch
Shahar
bcd73
JoeTruckV8

NOT ATTENDING
RodeRuner1967

UNCONFIRMED
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@1Lambofan
@racefan88
@Brutaka
@-vinc'-
@Wavey2014

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
crelou
aboe
Pedro Martins (R)
Gabguss
matthugie (R)

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@Leoni Dias
@Husqvarman
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@smsdry
@FLEURY
@Ross76 (R)
@HAMILTONR (R)
@Peter. (R)
@Argo1 (R)

(R) = Reserve

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
rclynch
Shahar
bcd73
JoeTruckV8

NOT ATTENDING
RodeRuner1967

UNCONFIRMED
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@1Lambofan
@racefan88
@Brutaka
@-vinc'-
@Wavey2014

^ Just cleaning up the Attending post đź‘Ť

Also, I was thinking about this last night, but correct me if this is wrong: given that I currently have a drop score of 10 points (the Monza race), if my points haul at Nurb24 is less than 10 points, then these 10 points become part of my overall tally, meaning that I'll be on 193 points for the season, giving me a gap to 2nd (as it stands) of 49 points. Given that there are a maximum of 43 points on offer at any race meet (25 for the Enduro; 16 for the Sprint; and one each for Pole and Fastest Lap), does that make me the [PRO] Champion already?

Also, I was thinking about this last night, but correct me if this is wrong: given that I currently have a drop score of 10 points (the Monza race), if my points haul at Nurb24 is less than 10 points, then these 10 points become part of my overall tally, meaning that I'll be on 193 points for the season, giving me a gap to 2nd (as it stands) of 49 points. Given that there are a maximum of 43 points on offer at any race meet (25 for the Enduro; 16 for the Sprint; and one each for Pole and Fastest Lap), does that make me the [PRO] Champion already?
Yup:D Congrats aboe!

Imo you're the PRO Champion already and you totally deserve it considering what I've seen after I joined the competition!

When I signed up I had in mind having fun, make some great races and gain experience for the upcoming seasons, and that's exactly what I did, had great fun with some good fights 'til the end and I'm gratefull that I joined you guys (thanks to crelou for that).

Now I'm looking forward for our last race in 24h Nurburgring and can't wait for the next season with another car in my hands đź‘Ť

Sorry if this is a little egotistical, but Success Kid popped into my mind the moment I realised I'd won :lol:

55110133.jpg

For sure, it would have been a different story if Racingline, Litchi and Michouw were present for more races and if Pedro had been there from the beginning then that would have also made life difficult.

But thanks, I've enjoyed the racing action. A little ironic that my worst result turns out to be the one which decides the title race.

Last edited:

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
crelou
aboe
Pedro Martins (R)
Gabguss
matthugie (R)

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@Leoni Dias
@Husqvarman
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@smsdry
@FLEURY
@Ross76 (R)
@HAMILTONR (R)
@Peter. (R)
@Argo1 (R)

(R) = Reserve

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
rclynch
Shahar
bcd73
JoeTruckV8

NOT ATTENDING
RodeRuner1967

UNCONFIRMED
@SK8RBOI Might not be able to Finnish depending on start time!
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@1Lambofan
@racefan88
@Brutaka
@-vinc'-
@Wavey2014

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
crelou
aboe
Pedro Martins (R)
Gabguss
matthugie (R)

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@Leoni Dias
@Husqvarman
@yuc2002- UNSURE IF I'LL MAKE IT
@JakeKing39
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@smsdry
@FLEURY
@Ross76 (R)
@HAMILTONR (R)
@Peter. (R)
@Argo1 (R)

(R) = Reserve

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
rclynch
Shahar
bcd73
JoeTruckV8

NOT ATTENDING
RodeRuner1967

UNCONFIRMED
@SK8RBOI Might not be able to Finnish depending on start time!
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@1Lambofan
@racefan88
@Brutaka
@-vinc'-
@Wavey2014

Latest Posts

Back