FIA GT World Championship [S2] | Aboe and SK8RBOI Are Champions!Finished 

Can't wait for that :)

One question, as I'm Reserve in PRO division and if all PRO drivers confirm their attendance in the next race, will I be able to participate in the AM division just for the fun of it, even with a different car?

FIA GTWC Attendance List for Suzuka Circuit Event

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING

CodDemon101

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED

Michouw
GTP_SkyBridge
aboe
Leoni Dias
Husqvarman
yuc2002
JakeKing39
crelou
RacingLine
pyrates
gtp_Tenderly
CAMikaze
smsdry
Gabguss
FLEURY
Pedro Martins

------------------------------------------------------------------------

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED

BAKEMISTER
joetruckv8
SK8RBOI
Toshost
Rasta4889
GTP Ziggy
Ryan Lynch
1Lambofan
RodeRuner1967
racefan88
Brutaka
gustames73
SSJGZWarrior
-vinc'-
Shahar
Joao71

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU.

80% Chance I will make it

Last edited:

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING

CodDemon101
Leoni Dias

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED

Michouw
GTP_SkyBridge
aboe
Husqvarman
yuc2002
JakeKing39
crelou
RacingLine
pyrates
gtp_Tenderly
CAMikaze
smsdry
Gabguss
FLEURY
Pedro Martins

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED

BAKEMISTER
joetruckv8
SK8RBOI
Toshost
Rasta4889
GTP Ziggy
Ryan Lynch
1Lambofan
RodeRuner1967
racefan88
Brutaka
gustames73
SSJGZWarrior
-vinc'-
Shahar
Joao71

TO CONFIRM ATTENDANCE, REPLY TO THIS MESSAGE TAKE OFF QUOTE MARKS AND ADD YOUR NAME IN EITHER OPTIONS. MAKE SURE YOU ARE REPLYING TO THE LASTEST ONE! OTHERWISE THE LIST WILL NOT BE CORRECT... IF YOU CANNOT DO SO ASK THE STAFF TO DO IT FOR YOU.

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
CodDemon101
Leoni Dias

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@aboe
@Husqvarman
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@crelou
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@gtp_Tenderly
@CAMikaze
@smsdry
@Gabguss
@FLEURY
@Pedro Martins

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@BAKEMISTER
@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@Ryan Lynch
@1Lambofan
@RodeRuner1967
@racefan88
@Brutaka
@gustames73
@-vinc'-
@Shahar
@Joao71

Last edited:

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
CodDemon101
Leoni Dias
Pedro Martins (R)

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@aboe
@Husqvarman
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@crelou
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@gtp_Tenderly
@CAMikaze
@smsdry
@Gabguss
@FLEURY

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@BAKEMISTER
@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@Ryan Lynch
@1Lambofan
@RodeRuner1967
@racefan88
@Brutaka
@gustames73
@-vinc'-
@Shahar
@Joao71

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
CodDemon101
Leoni Dias
Pedro Martins (R)
aboe

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@Husqvarman
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@crelou
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@gtp_Tenderly
@CAMikaze
@smsdry
@Gabguss
@FLEURY

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@BAKEMISTER
@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@Ryan Lynch
@1Lambofan
@RodeRuner1967
@racefan88
@Brutaka
@gustames73
@-vinc'-
@Shahar
@Joao71

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
CodDemon101
Leoni Dias
Pedro Martins (R)
aboe
Husqvarman

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@crelou
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@gtp_Tenderly
@CAMikaze
@smsdry
@Gabguss
@FLEURY

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@BAKEMISTER
@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@Ryan Lynch
@1Lambofan
@RodeRuner1967
@racefan88
@Brutaka
@gustames73
@-vinc'-
@Shahar
@Joao71

Fingers crossed I get a chance to take part this week.:nervous:

Anything on what the revised regulations for this weeks round will be? 💡 I'm thinking we should have a go at practicing the standing start for the Sprint Race depending on what regulation revisions are made this week so that we don't have a lot of crashing taking place.

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
CodDemon101
Leoni Dias
Pedro Martins (R)
aboe
Husqvarman

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@crelou
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@gtp_Tenderly
@CAMikaze
@smsdry
@Gabguss
@FLEURY

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
Brutaka

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@BAKEMISTER
@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@Ryan Lynch
@1Lambofan
@RodeRuner1967
@racefan88
@gustames73
@-vinc'-
@Shahar
@Joao71

Sign me up for Suzuka. Hopefully my race doesn't turn to pure dookie like it did at spa smh. Twice coming out of 16 I got loose and over corrected and smacked the wall.

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
CodDemon101
Leoni Dias
Pedro Martins (R)
aboe
Husqvarman
smsdry

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@crelou
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@gtp_Tenderly
@CAMikaze
@Gabguss
@FLEURY

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
Brutaka

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@BAKEMISTER
@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@Ryan Lynch
@1Lambofan
@RodeRuner1967
@racefan88
@gustames73
@-vinc'-
@Shahar
@Joao71

Last edited:

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
CodDemon101
Leoni Dias
Pedro Martins (R)
aboe
Husqvarman
smsdry

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@crelou
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@gtp_Tenderly
@CAMikaze
@Gabguss
@FLEURY

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
Brutaka

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@BAKEMISTER
@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@Ryan Lynch
@1Lambofan
@RodeRuner1967
@racefan88
@gustames73
@-vinc'-
@Shahar
@Joao71

That's a colorful post

The ups and downs of racing...

Quali: 4th
Race: 3rd

Quali went surprisingly well, although my time itself was a little disappointing as I'd hoped to be able to break into the 2:16's by this point. Given that it's almost a given that the Audi and BMW drivers will occupy the top spots, 4th was actually pretty decent.

Onto the race... The plan was to stay out of trouble (as it always is, actually) and this time, unlike at Monza, I managed to do just that. Racingline and eol- seemed to be having a decent battle just ahead of me and I saw eol- snatch second into Les Combes iirc. The straight line pace of the Audi meant that this wasn't too much of a surprise early on. With Racingline now in third, my intention was to just sit behind him and hopefully pick up some of his tow around the track to keep me in touch with a quick eol- in the Audi. What was surprising was that it seemed, at first anyway, that Racingline was losing a little time to 2nd. More surprising, still, was that I managed to make a pass myself. Unfortunately, though, I was unable to make inroads on the slight lead eol- had made up to this point and I actually fell back down to 4th. It was at this point that I was thinking about pit strategy - the plan being to stop a few laps earlier than eol- so that I could make up a load of time on him on fresher tyres. So, in I came on lap 10 (the exact same lap as my team mate actually) to put on some new boots and out I went to close down the gap to eol-. This didn't quite go to plan, though, as I came out just behind a gaggle of cars, one of which was infodevil in the Vette, who also had really good pace. He managed to pass the cars ahead and I followed suit shortly after. Then he and I battled for a few laps which was enjoyable and clean. A tincy bit of contact here & there but no damage was incurred by either driver so it was all good. But, I think this battle lost me just enough time so that when eol- did eventually pit, he came out with enough of a gap so that I couldn't latch onto his tow. I did close up on him a little as he became acclimatised to the new rubber, but once he got going he was off again.
I wasn't entirely sure what had happened to Racingline during the first pit stops but he seemed to have lost some time and iirc I was actually in 3rd again after things had settled down... and by quite some margin.
From here on in it was simply a case of remaining focussed enough for the duration of the race and doing my best to make sure I was going fast enough to make it hard for Racingline to catch back up again but also careful enough not to make any costly errors. He was catching, and at quite a rate as well, but luckily for me he ran out of laps to close the gap and make a pass and I got a surprising podium out of a race which I was expecting to really struggle in. I guess some of the other guys just struggled that little bit more than me on the day, which made the difference.
Come the end of the race, Michouw had extended his lead to me by over a minute - his pace was truly staggering. I'd been keeping tabs on the fastest lap graphic and was in awe of the low 2:14 he'd managed as I think my best on the RM was a mid 2:15. Grats Michouw - nice driving.
Well done to eol- for powering home his Audi to a great debut podium finish as well.
Nice driving crelou - another strong performance there. Good to see you also improve upon your grid position :)

Anyway, after a win in the first round and a shockingly bad round at Monza, to then be back on the podium in only my 3rd race here at the FIA GTWC feels pretty decent. I know that to achieve podium results in this league it's really gonna be a case of me having a good race and others having a bad one. That's happened twice now - lucky me I guess.

Ronan Keating must have been having premonitions about this league when he penned his song Rollercoaster :D

See you at Suzuka guys 👍

qvRIdWP.png

FIA GTWC | Information

New rule

We noticed that most of reports we received are for the sprint race. We think that drivers have a lack of concentration during the Sprint so they do more mistakes etc. For this reason, we decided to change the race format. Here is the new rule:

- Qualifier: We change nothing on that, you still have 1 out-lap and 2 flying laps to submit your superlap.
- Sprint: 20mn. This Sprint is the "Qualifier" for the Endurance. Points system is the same as our current format (1st=16, 2nd=15, etc)
- Grid based on previous race results
- Endurance: 1hour. The Endurance will start right after the sprint (maybe a 5mn break will be enough, just to give stewards the time to take photoshoots of the results, save replay etc.)

Particular rules:

- When stewards will check your car specs before the Qualifier, you will not be allowed to go in the setting page anymore, especially between Sprint and Endurance. That way, stewards will not have to do a 2nd check before the Endurance.

In any case, if you're caught being in your setting page after the Sprint, you will have an instant Disqualification and will not be allowed to run the Endurance. So make sure that your car is well prepared before the Qualifier.
Also, you will not loose pp/hp with this new format. Indeed, a 20mn race is not enough to loose power. So there is no reason to go in the setting page after the Sprint.
You are not allowed to change car between the Sprint and Endurance. We implement this rule just in case some of you bought a "clone" and want to run with a "fresh car" in both races. Of course, you will have an instant disqualification if you're caught browsing your garage and will not be allowed to run the Endurance.

- The Option page is obviously allowed, in case you need to change your tires.
- Fastest lap bonus point only apply for the Endurance
- Pole bonus point only apply for the Qualifier

If you have any question, please ask on the forum.

Thank you

The Staff

-------------------------------------​

Round 3 is now live, Thanks Ameer :cheers:

Last edited:

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
CodDemon101
Leoni Dias
Pedro Martins (R)
aboe
Husqvarman
smsdry
crelou

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@gtp_Tenderly
@CAMikaze
@Gabguss
@FLEURY

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
Brutaka

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@BAKEMISTER
@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@Ryan Lynch
@1Lambofan
@RodeRuner1967
@racefan88
@gustames73
@-vinc'-
@Shahar
@Joao71

Practise lobby open.

Room ID: 1472 6399 8665 9412 6026

Got weather set to 10%, as it was for the Spa race, as event details are yet to be officially published.

Its been two week there is not my name on any list (there is no me on confirmed/uncofirmed/nit attending list) ??

Just add your name on it wherever it ought to be in your respective class - Attending or Not Attending. Don't worry about the fact it isn't on the original copy. I believe CodDemon is still copying the list from an old version. If you like, I can do it for you, just let me know which section to place you in 👍

Just add your name on it wherever it ought to be in your respective class - Attending or Not Attending. Don't worry about the fact it isn't on the original copy. I believe CodDemon is still copying the list from an old version. If you like, I can do it for you, just let me know which section to place you in 👍
Thank you mate.
You can add me attending on AM for Suzuka this sunday :)

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
CodDemon101
Leoni Dias
Pedro Martins (R)
aboe
Husqvarman
smsdry
crelou

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@gtp_Tenderly
@CAMikaze
@Gabguss
@FLEURY

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
Brutaka
bcd73

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@BAKEMISTER
@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@Ryan Lynch
@1Lambofan
@RodeRuner1967
@racefan88
@gustames73
@-vinc'-
@Shahar
@Joao71

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
CodDemon101
Leoni Dias
Pedro Martins (R)
aboe
Husqvarman
smsdry
crelou

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@Michouw
@GTP_SkyBridge
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@gtp_Tenderly
@CAMikaze
@Gabguss
@FLEURY

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
Brutaka
bcd73
Shahar

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@BAKEMISTER
@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@Ryan Lynch
@1Lambofan
@RodeRuner1967
@racefan88
@gustames73
@-vinc'-
@Joao71

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
CodDemon101
Leoni Dias
Pedro Martins (R)
aboe
Husqvarman
smsdry
crelou
Michouw

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@GTP_SkyBridge
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@gtp_Tenderly
@CAMikaze
@Gabguss
@FLEURY

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
Brutaka
bcd73

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@BAKEMISTER
@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@Ryan Lynch
@1Lambofan
@RodeRuner1967
@racefan88
@gustames73
@-vinc'-
@Shahar
@Joao71

[QUOTE = "aboe, poste: 10075729, membre: 232179"] FIA GTWC Liste de présence pour Suzuka Circuit Event

QiFz07C.png

TRAITANT
CodDemon101
Leoni Dias
Pedro Martins (R)
aboe
FLEURY
Ne fréquentant pas l'

UNCONFIRMED
[USER = 213515]Michouw [/ USER]
[USER = 251314]GTP_SkyBridge [/ USER]
[USER = 109899]Husqvarman [/ USER]
[USER = 261109] @ yuc2002 [/ USER]
[USER = 218521] @ JakeKing39 [/ USER]
[USER = 260248]crelou [/ USER]
[USER = 260119]RacingLine [/ USER]
[USER = 246416]pyrates [/ USER]
[USER = 258192]gtp_Tenderly [/ USER]
[USER = 48664]CAMikaze [/ USER]
[USER = 245786]smsdry [/ USER]
[USER = 261526]Gabguss [/ USER]

-------------------------------------------------- ----------------------

G8mqtA6.png

TRAITANT
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
Ne fréquentant pas l'

UNCONFIRMED
[USER = 156367]BAKEMISTER [/ USER]
[USER = 177040] @ joetruckv8 [/ USER]
[USER = 257077] @ SK8RBOI [/ USER]
[USER = 239324]Toshost [/ USER]
[USER = 255739] @ Rasta4889 [/ USER]
[USER = 235022]GTP Ziggy [/ USER]
[USER = 260466] @ Ryan Lynch [/ USER]
[USER = 253933] @ 1Lambofan [/ USER]
[USER = 199265] @ RodeRuner1967 [/ USER]
[USER = 214030] @ racefan88 [/ USER]
[USER = 232054]Brutaka [/ USER]
[USER = 260610] @ gustames73 [/ USER]
[USER = 104524] @ - vinc '- [/ USER]
[USER = 241505]Shahar [/ USER]
[USER = 166762] @ Joao71 [/ USER]

Pour confirmer votre présence, Répondre à ce message TAKE OFF guillemets ET AJOUTER VOTRE NOM SOIT OPTIONS. Vérifiez que vous êtes en réponse à la DERNIERES ONE! AUTREMENT DIT, LA LISTE NE SERA PAS CORRECT ... SI VOUS NE POUVEZ PAS FAIRE demander au personnel de le faire pour vous. [/ QUOTE]

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
CodDemon101
Leoni Dias
Pedro Martins (R)
aboe
Husqvarman
smsdry
crelou
Michouw
FLEURY

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@GTP_SkyBridge
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@gtp_Tenderly
@CAMikaze
@Gabguss

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
Brutaka
bcd73

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@BAKEMISTER
@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@Ryan Lynch
@1Lambofan
@RodeRuner1967
@racefan88
@gustames73
@-vinc'-
@Shahar
@Joao71

QiFz07C.png

ATTENDING
CodDemon101
Leoni Dias
Pedro Martins (R)
aboe
Husqvarman
smsdry
crelou
Michouw
FLEURY

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@GTP_SkyBridge
@yuc2002
@JakeKing39
@RacingLine
@pyrates
@gtp_Tenderly
@CAMikaze
@Gabguss

G8mqtA6.png

ATTENDING
SSJGZWarrior
James Cooper (R)
Brutaka
bcd73
Shahar

NOT ATTENDING

UNCONFIRMED
@BAKEMISTER
@joetruckv8
@SK8RBOI
@Toshost
@Rasta4889
@GTP Ziggy
@Ryan Lynch
@1Lambofan
@RodeRuner1967
@racefan88
@gustames73
@-vinc'-
@Shahar
@Joao71

Back