*FIA WEC Draft* (Could an admin or moderator please remove the Poll)Draft 

• Thread starter Charlie A
  • 576 comments

Should I cancel this series due to lack of sign ups?

• Yes

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 52.4%

• Total voters
Just having 1 attendance list would be enough, I was tagged 6 times.

This doesn't happen in S.N.A.I.L....

Also, with no voice chat, there is no communication once the race starts, so I'm out of this.

Last edited:

Also, with no voice chat, there is no communication once the race starts, so I'm out of this.
The GT3 season 2 will also be run the same way....Plus the way the race starts is after specs check. Specs check is where everyone has to be on track and the stewards check everyone's car specs. Then once that is done qualifying starts then the race.

The endurance races that are run on Saturdays as a S.N.A.I.L. subsidiary has that, with voice chat during the race in case someone needs to communicate with another for important reasons.

Okay I didn't see that rule in the OP
Very sorry (to all) on the vaigeness. This is the first series I have ran. The Laguna Seca race I organized was with help from the FGTA. Now that Mikey is gone, I might not be a member anymore. After UGTSC S1, I might not host any more races. I get so caught up in trying to make the perfect series, I forget the work that must be done to continue the the series. Obviously I have help, litchi cod and pyrates, but you have no idea how difficult it is to run a series. Now some may say it is easy, but I don't. I really want to devote my time after S1 to rally :D now I m not trying to bum you guys out or deter you from the UGTSC, I am just making a point :lol:

Attendance list for round 1: 1.5h of Daytona

ATTENDING
pyrates
Toshost
spiraldave
SSJGZWarrior
SniperRed3
Litchi

UNCONFIRMED

Harsk100
BAKEMISTER
CodDemon101

NOT ATTENDING
Charlie A
racefan88
Azure Flare

I assume you mean that you are out of the series for good? If so please look at GTWC rules and regulations as we run under very similar rules. These rules have always been the same so I'm surprised they now seem a problem for you.

Thanks for quick reply :/ I'll send a friend request later

I think you are the only one I don't have in my friends list so please make sure to add me if you haven't done so yet. I haven't been for a couple of days so I don't know.

Everybody please make sure to read Will's Driver Briefing especially about pit entry and exit. Check your specs before you enter the lobby so we don't lose time on explaining them in the lobby.

Attendance list for round 1: 1.5h of Daytona

ATTENDING
pyrates
Toshost
spiraldave
SSJGZWarrior
SniperRed3
Litchi

UNCONFIRMED

Harsk100
BAKEMISTER
CodDemon101

NOT ATTENDING
Charlie A
racefan88
Azure Flare

I assume you mean that you are out of the series for good? If so please look at GTWC rules and regulations as we run under very similar rules. These rules have always been the same so I'm surprised they now seem a problem for you.

I think you are the only one I don't have in my friends list so please make sure to add me if you haven't done so yet. I haven't been for a couple of days so I don't know.

Everybody please make sure to read Will's Driver Briefing especially about pit entry and exit. Check your specs before you enter the lobby so we don't lose time on explaining them in the lobby.
The reason we do the pit exit especially at Daytona is danger. It is VERY dangerous to exit on the right, a driver could be in your blind spot and can cause an accident.

Back