FIA WEC Is done until GT7.Finished 

• Thread starter Toshost
  • 754 comments

Which track would you like to be Round 6 in FIA WEC?

• Mid Field

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Monza

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Laguna Seca

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Grand Valley

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • A1 RedBull Ring

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Cape Ring

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Guys what are you thinking about doing the pre-season test afternoon going to night, in game time? Beacause we will have at least two races which will start in the afternoon and end at night ( in game time ) i think the Apricot Hill and Nurburgring GP, and maybe the misterious Round 6 from the Poll, depends on track ofcorse :)
Sounds good to me. :)

There are some really nice BMW racing cars from the 80s, and the BMW V12 LM from the early 2000s is a nice race car too. Good handling, we have it in GT tho.
GT needs to add the modern BMW DTM cars especially when the M3 and M4 DTM cars have done really well since only BMW returning to DTM for around 3 years now.

GT needs to add the modern BMW DTM cars especially when the M3 and M4 DTM cars have done really well since only BMW returning to DTM for around 3 years now.

Haha, yes but first the must put the E30 M Evo and E36 M ! :lol::cheers:

I would like to ask what time is the test sesion held?

The test session will start at 14:00 GMT as the races, and will end 1:30 Hours after the start, so 14:00 - 15:30 GMT!
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

I'm thinking of going on reserve for this for the Audi Team Phoenix R18. (Is that the black #1 car?)

Also if @RacingLine joins this series, we all know who's going to win... :lol:

Also what driving aids are allowed?

I'm thinking of going on reserve for this for the Audi Team Phoenix R18. (Is that the black #1 car?)

Also if @RacingLine joins this series, we all know who's going to win... :lol:

Also what driving aids are allowed?

You want to be a reserve driver? And please check out the Rules for all the information you need! :)

The rules and regulations does not say anything about driving aids.

image.jpg

Actually they say mate :)

Penalty for crashing other driver on purpose: 2 points (on licence)

This is quite a light penalty in my opinion, if another driver deliberately wrecks another driver, they should receive a reprimand and possibly a one-race ban. Well, that's just my two cents anyway. 👍

This is quite a light penalty in my opinion, if another driver deliberately wrecks another driver, they should receive a reprimand and possibly a one-race ban. Well, that's just my two cents anyway. 👍

Yes actually this is one of the things i was not sure what to do with, so what is you suggestion, i would like to hear some opinions, i hope we are not going to crash each other on purpose, just some little contacts :lol: maybe i should give warning and if the driver does it again he will be banned from the series? Or 8 points from the license? :)

Yes actually this is one of the things i was not sure what to do with, so what is you suggestion, i would like to hear some opinions, i hope we are not going to crash each other on purpose, just some little contacts :lol: maybe i should give warning and if the driver does it again he will be banned from the series? Or 8 points from the license? :)
I'm not going to tell you what to do as this isn't my series, I don't make the rules. :)

But something a little more punishable than 2 points would do the job ;), and besides, out of every race I've ever done I've hardly come across anyone who is that pathetic to ram others off of the track in a desperate attempt to win. :cheers:

I'm not going to tell you what to do as this isn't my series, I don't make the rules. :)

But something a little more punishable than 2 points would do the job ;), and besides, out of every race I've ever done I've hardly come across anyone who is that pathetic to ram others off of the track in a desperate attempt to win. :cheers:

*I got you mate, i will se what i will do about it, just let me think a bit more.
Cheers!*

Just done it mate.

Back