FIA WEC Is done until GT7.Finished 

• Thread starter Toshost
  • 754 comments

Which track would you like to be Round 6 in FIA WEC?

• Mid Field

Votes: 4 12.9%
  • Monza

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Laguna Seca

Votes: 3 9.7%
  • Grand Valley

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • A1 RedBull Ring

Votes: 14 45.2%
  • Cape Ring

Votes: 1 3.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm assuming the LMP1 teams will be running all three cars at the races or will there be 2 cars per team with the occasional 3rd car every now and then?

I'm assuming the LMP1 teams will be running all three cars at the races or will there be 2 cars per team with the occasional 3rd car every now and then?

Yes mate, P1 Teams are going to use all three cars. I am wondering why no body wants the Nissan GTR HY, i mean it is confirmed from PD and will come before the championship starts. :)

Yes mate, P1 Teams are going to use all three cars. I am wondering why no body wants the Nissan GTR HY, i mean it is confirmed from PD and will come before the championship starts. :)
I haven't seen anything about the Nissan GT-R Nismo LM being confirmed for GT6, neither for the Zytek but obviously there's proof that it's in the game's code as there is videos of it being driven. But nothing on the Nismo LM. :confused:

I haven't seen anything about the Nissan GT-R Nismo LM being confirmed for GT6, neither for the Zytek but obviously there's proof that it's in the game's code as there is videos of it being driven. But nothing on the Nismo LM. :confused:
The Zytek Nissan is coming with the last GTAcademy round. I saw on the news feed back at December 2014, i think it was, that it is confirmed to be in GT6. Hope this is real...

The Zytek Nissan is coming with the last GTAcademy round. I saw on the news feed back at December 2014, i think it was, that it is confirmed to be in GT6. Hope this is real...
Yeah that's the most likely release date, but like I said, I've personally heard or seen nothing about the P1 Nissan though.

@Mikey24 i think you would like to see this :)
Read it, and the comments and this one stood out (by Amac500):
Wait, I don’t see a story here, this is just speculation. The guy doesn’t even mention Gran Turismo directly having the car, he just said it would be in videogames, which is pretty much the fate of all factory Le Mans cars. I don’t think this was worth the story…

I didn't tell you ( Mikey you are wrong it is coming ) just saw this and shared it with you mate :)
I don't know 100% if it's coming or not, I just haven't seen or heard any confirmation. So I'm not entirely saying it is or isn't coming, I'm only saying I haven't seen anything that says it is coming. 👍

Yeah, that is one of the things that i hate in PD, there are some rumors and then we get the confirmation 2 days before it comes so we are not prepared, the Ts030 almost came out of nowhere :) Why won't they just do DLCs. Like in GT5 but more thematic like: Le Mans DLC: for example 2 GTPRO 2 LMP2 and 1 LMP1 car?

Hmm, i hope all these rumors are true.

Latest Posts

Back