[FICA][B-Spec] 2016 V8 Supercars Championship - Sign Ups Open - Schedule Released

• Thread starter Eh Team
  • 149 comments
Regarding the elephant that could be viewed as either in or not in the room, I will be announcing the track list by Friday and the actual dates themselves will be out on Sunday.

Schedule Provisions:

1. The series will visit each continent once over the course of the season

2. There will be 20 points races on the schedule, exhibitions are TBD.

What are the team names officially? Should be in the entry list...
Not sure if any team has put in their Team Forms.

Regarding the elephant that could be viewed as either in or not in the room, I will be announcing the track list by Friday and the actual dates themselves will be out on Sunday.

Schedule Provisions:

1. The series will visit each continent once over the course of the season

2. There will be 20 points races on the schedule, exhibitions are TBD.
Even if in real life, the V8s aren't allowed to host a race in Europe? I like it :lol:.

I can do that, I know I'm still missing a bit in the OP.

This is something I didn't even know, why not? :boggled:
When they got their International Licence, they are allowed to have up to 4 races overseas but none of them can be in Europe.

@GTracerEHTeam please can you post a link to the rFactor mod you are using for this? I just tried to download a version to start the livery work, and the template posted in the OP doesn't match it :(

2016 V8 Supercars Schedule Release

Here we are, the 2016 schedule is coming out so let's get down to the nitty gritty

Round 1: Albert Park
Round 2: Adelaide
Round 3: Symmons Plains
Round 4: Hamilton
Round 5: Barbagallo
Round 6: Phillip Island
Round 7: Autopolis
Round 8: Hidden Valley
Round 9: Townsville
Round 10: Killarney Motor Racing Complex
Exhibition: Abu Dhabi
Round 11: Imola
Round 12: Ipswich
Round 13: Eastern Creek
Round 14: Goiania
Round 15: Watkins Glen
Round 16: Sandown
Round 17: Mount Panorama
Round 18: Surfers Paradise
Round 19: Winton Motor Raceway
Round 20: Sydney Olympic Park

Dates will be added by Sunday at 4pm Eastern Time

I prefer Interlagos over Goiania but oh well haha

I figured you would have an opinion on that one :lol:

My route to Goiania were two major turns, 1 Interlagos is slowly being Tilked, and anything that man designs is just :yuck: Next was how well Goiania raced in my tests, and it raced really nicely. It has a great flow not terribly dissimilar from the Glen, which had awesome tests. The only thing that will take Goiania off the calendar, and it may well get replaced, was in one test during the race it randomly crashed to desktop and gave no errors or anything.

Back