[FICA][B-Spec] 2016 V8 Supercars Championship - Sign Ups Open - Schedule Released

• Thread starter Eh Team
  • 149 comments
@BKGlover I take back what I said
you_are_now_my_enemy__sf__scar_face__by_brsbootup-d8hwsjs.jpg
This now applies to all Nissan drivers :P.

got a link to the mod you're using? I want to be able to preview my work while I make skins.

also signed up btw.

I figured you would have an opinion on that one :lol:

My route to Goiania were two major turns, 1 Interlagos is slowly being Tilked, and anything that man designs is just :yuck: Next was how well Goiania raced in my tests, and it raced really nicely. It has a great flow not terribly dissimilar from the Glen, which had awesome tests. The only thing that will take Goiania off the calendar, and it may well get replaced, was in one test during the race it randomly crashed to desktop and gave no errors or anything.

what?! he ain't getting nowhere close to Interlagos :lol: The track everyone knows today is from the late 80s early 90s, when they had to cut the old monstrous 7km track to the actual to fit with FIA rules of the age. Tilke wasn't even a thing back in the day haha

But well, at least I have a home race, can't really complain haha

Can I go under the limit?... I want to make a psycho driver... :mischievous:

My god, you weren't kidding, I just opened up the spreadsheet. I won't say any numbers but I will say that whoever has to drive around you I feel deeply sorry for them.

Also, your name change had me baffled for a few minutes.
got a link to the mod you're using? I want to be able to preview my work while I make skins.

also signed up btw.

If you make it with enough effort so that it looks professional, it might pass. :confused:

You sir, have the correct answer. Memes just randomly placed on the car is terrible, but tastefully applying words and images separately, now we're getting somewhere.

SVX
Please no.

Also, @GTracerEHTeam, either I wrote it down wrong or you copied my driver name down wrong, but I mean Tulska instead of Tulsa.

I would check it for you but for one reason or another I can't connect to google docs. Either way I'll get that changed for you.

Also you should remove the word "current" in this quote
. After a decent amount of searching I was able to find the 2015 season cars, so we will have all 5 of the current manufacturers: Ford, Holden, Nissan, Mercedes Benz, and Volvo.
Since Mercedes will not be in the 2016 season :P

Well they let Erebus get rid of Will Davison, he was their only hope really. Small wonder why they pulled out then. :P

Well they let Erebus get rid of Will Davison, he was their only hope really. Small wonder why they pulled out then. :P
They didn't pull out, they just made a switch to Holden.

Back on topic, do you know what is going to happen for the Endurance races? Are we going to partner up? Go solo? Make a 2nd Driver? Get other people to sign drivers up for us?

Back