[FICA][B-SPEC] 2017 International Endurance Cup

Well, I'd like to find a team so I don't have to create a livery for this, but as of right now, here is my driver info:

Jamie Neild/NZL/Virgin

If anyone needs a space filled, give my agent a buzz. I'm open to working with any manufacturer as long as there is a shot at the title

*turns invisible snapback sideways* Yo, @RACECAR you up?

upload_2016-1-17_22-37-40.png

I...uh...what?

:lol:

Opening up a competition for the series logo. That logo, once selected, will go on the cars behind the front wheel well and the endplates of the rear wing.

Challenge accepted! Doubt I'll win but it's something to do :lol:
The effort's still appreciated.
Why are sponsor stickers only limited to 3 asides from the title sponsor?
To keep people from bombing the car with every possible sponsor under the sun, to encourage a variety of sponsors that would normally be overlooked and to allow for unique liveries to actually be appreciated. It encourages creativity and some thinking.

To keep people from bombing the car with every possible sponsor under the sun, to encourage a variety of sponsors that would normally be overlooked and to allow for unique liveries to actually be appreciated. It encourages creativity and some thinking.

So, by your standards, stuff like this Z4, this LMP1, this RUF GT3, this HSV, and this Porsche GT3 are overused, uncreative stickerbombed liveries that requires absolutely no thinking on the designers' part. And in case you think I'm shilling for some loser pretend car painters, I'm pretty sure Andy Blackmore would have a REALLY good laugh out of reading that. If you think that my comment is irrelevant because of the carset you're running, think again.

In real life it makes sense because they actually get funded. It isn't the same here. That said, it isn't changing for this upcoming season.

well, if you go look for Brazilian Stock Car Series pictures, you'll usually find sponsor bombed racecars. :lol:

In real life it makes sense because they actually get funded. It isn't the same here. That said, it isn't changing for this upcoming season.

I dunno, for something that so boldly claims it is a World Touring Car Championship, it would be strange if the entries looked more empty than a typical SCCA Club Racing competitor. Not that they enter ugly looking cars, but you called it a World Championship. Make it look the part.

I dunno, for something that so boldly claims it is a World Touring Car Championship, it would be strange if the entries looked more empty than a typical SCCA Club Racing competitor. Not that they enter ugly looking cars, but you called it a World Championship. Make it look the part.
This is where I step in and say that the demands aren't getting anywhere. It's his series to do as he thinks is necessary. He's laid out the rules for everyone to follow as he's supposed to do. He hasn't even announced contingencies yet, and people are hoping down his throat. Chill out.

Wait, so I can get this car accepted, is it three stickers other than the title sponsor total, or is it just the amount of sponsors that the team has?

Wait, so I can get this car accepted, is it three stickers other than the title sponsor total, or is it just the amount of sponsors that the team has?
What do you mean? The team can have 3 associate sponsors as well as a primary sponsor for a total of 4 if that was what needed clarified on top of the contingency sponsors I'm working on picking out.

What do you mean? The team can have 3 associate sponsors as well as a primary sponsor for a total of 4 if that was what needed clarified on top of the contingency sponsors I'm working on picking out.

Okay, I was just checking if there wasn't a hard limit of 4 sponsors actually on the car. It's kind of limiting, but I'll see how I'll work it out for @Angel's car.

Okay, I was just checking if there wasn't a hard limit of 4 sponsors actually on the car. It's kind of limiting, but I'll see how I'll work it out for @Angel's car.
Had someone not been keen to try jumping down my throat, I would have explained that this season will be limiting to see how much interest this gets, more like an experiment, where as next season when people have a good idea on what the template is like and when I know what numbers to shoot for, that the livery requirements will be opened up more. Add on the 6 or more contingencies and that number easily climbs to 10-15 sponsors per car.

Someone tell me half a page wasn't wasted because a rule meant someone couldn't exactly mimic their favorite race car. Please tell me people aren't ready to draw blood over a contingency decal that will probably end up hazy at best. If it was my series, I'd say you get one on the hood, one for both sides, and one for the back maybe.

Forgive me for inserting an unwanted opinion, but this is ridiculous. Give me a car and lets go.

Back