[FICA][B-SPEC] 2017 International Endurance Cup

SunValley Motorsports is proud to announce their intentions to run in the GTA class with the #34 Corvette C5.R sponsored by Under Armour. Drivers will be Steven Keene from Ireland and Ryan Dalziel from Scotland.

Antares Speed Factory sponsored by Dell will be entering the GTA class with the #94 Toyota Supra driven by JP Torres from the Philippines and Manabu Orido from Japan.

Surprised everyone's sticking to just one car, not so surprised to see the gravitation towards GTA Class.

Antares Speed Factory sponsored by Dell will be entering the GTA class with the #94 Toyota Supra driven by JP Torres from the Philippines and Manabu Orido from Japan.
Added.
Surprised everyone's sticking to just one car, not so surprised to see the gravitation towards GTA Class.
I'm not too surprised. I figured a lot would just dip one foot in.

Added.

I'm not too surprised. I figured a lot would just dip one foot in.
Re-read the OP, I'll add an entry to the GTB class to with my GTA team. Also under Antares Speed Factory sponsored by Dell (different livery) fielding the #10 Toyota Supra driven by Japanese drivers Toshiya Takahashi and Ryoichi Yoshino.

As of now, I'll just offer services as a open driver for another team. We'll see if I don't bring in my own car by the end of the week.

As of now, I'll just offer services as a open driver for another team. We'll see if I don't bring in my own car by the end of the week.

Well if you don't, I might have a spot for you.

Well, I would like to enter as a GTB driver, but I am not sure if I can create a livery worthy of whatever car I might race and the series itself... If any team desires my services, I am open to any and all offers within the GTB category.

GTA Class

Team name: HRSC Racing
Car number: #39
Primary sponsor: DENSO SARD
Driver #1- Pedro Harsk
Driver #2- Masagami Kamegawa

Team name: Spitit of Nashville Motorsports
Ford Mustang

GTA Class

Car number: 6
Primary sponsor: TBA
Drivers: Mark Jones (USA)/Michael Rogers (USA)

GTB Class

Car number: 21
Primary sponsor: Adidas
Drivers: Frank Schultz (GER)/Akira Takahashi (JPN)

Last edited:
GTA Class

Team name: HRSC Racing
Car number: #39
Primary sponsor: DENSO SARD
Driver #1- Pedro Harsk
Driver #2- Masagami Kamegawa
Your second driver has to be a real life driver.
Team name: Spitit of Nashville Motorsports
Ford Mustang

GTA Class

Car number: 6
Primary sponsor: TBA
Drivers: Mark Jones (USA) /Michael Rogers (USA)

GTB Class

Car number: 21
Primary sponsor: Adidas
Drivers: Frank Schultz (GER)/Akira Takahashi (JPN)
Same with yours. GTB entry has been approved.

SunValley Motorsports owner Jacob P. is proud to announce that the team will expand into a 2 car operation with another Chevrolet Corvette C5.R running in the International Endurance Cup. The entry will be in the GTB class and be running the number 35 with sponsorship coming from Under Armour as well. Drivers are TBA for this car. This car will be mostly red to differentiate itself from the GTA car, which will be mostly black.

Updated a couple things. First being the allowance of the Audi A4. Second being a clarification in the rulebook. Cars can be numbered from 3-199, with 1 and 2 reserved for class champions. If anyone wants to change their registration to utilize this, you are able to make those changes once.

Test day will not likely be recorded. If it is, it may be like only an hour of the entire day of testing, which is like 8 hours. However, the races are currently planned to be recorded in entirety.

Deadline for schemes is Sunday, November 13th.

Also, tagging more people who could be interested... @DcrRaikkonen @goofytyler @rcb929 @FutureF1 @ScuderiaLucas @NearCptNitro @Master ferret

Back