[FICA][B-SPEC] 2017 International Endurance Cup

Well, I'd like to find a team so I don't have to create a livery for this, but as of right now, here is my driver info:

Jamie Neild/NZL/Virgin

If anyone needs a space filled, give my agent a buzz. I'm open to working with any manufacturer as long as there is a shot at the title
Continue the Polaris Motorsports connection?

Just to be sure, the OP should enforce a gridspot penalty for them every race. You know, for reasons :P
CMS dirty players confirmed!

Kinda been following the VRR IndyCar Skype conversation silently and an interesting thing popped up that I might as well address. This series, in 2017, will be using rFactor. That isn't even a question on if. This season is purely to build up a field, get a few races under our belts, mess with the rules some, and see if I can scavenge up a broadcast team for next year. I also need to mess with rFactor since I've never used it for a B-Spec series and that can take a while to figure out as well. So rest assured, there will be a VRR series not on NR2003. For those more experienced than I am, help and advice is welcome for move.

How's this? :D

VRR-WTCC Logo.png

Reading the last two pages made me remember why I force paint all my series cars :lol:, and for the races I do allow custom paint schemes there are no rules :lol:

Reviving this with big news. In 2017, FICA has allowed me the ability to do this fantastic series. 5 1,000km events, all of which will be recorded for YouTube for you all. And for compensation, all of the teams and drivers that had signed up for the VRR WTCC are being welcomed to this. The OP has been extensively updated for this. Let us begin...
@Formidable @G_Parrilla @Michelin @Jahgee @Angel @Sakura @KuniKino****a @amaterasu @GTRacer22 @GTracerEHTeam @catamount39 @vetteman24 @tbwhhs @swiftsmith @Smurfybug @Harsk100 @Antares26 @RACECAR @BKGlover @The Bman @Niku Driver HC @GranTurismo916 @Suzumiya @Earth (the one I got motivated by) @RedDragon @nascarfan1400 @iName @Pezzarinho17

Also making this crystal clear: No factory teams!

Let the chaos commence.

Raybrig Motorsports would like to enter a Corvette (#22) in the GTA class driven by Kai Sharp and Jordan Taylor.

Back