Fifa 13 *FUT Tips in OP!*

• Thread starter Kamuifanboy
  • 3,289 comments
I've got less than 100k left now, my best player was MOTM Ivanovic, packs are very much a waste of coins, I'll open less next year so maybe I'll giveaway more, we'll see. It depends on how the game is.

I want to see how expensive Lukaku will be but I know he will be at least 300k. Maybe TOTS Courtois will be affordable.

I have a huge problem with EA putting 99 finishing on a player and making them unable to hit a 1 on 1. That has to false advertising.

Do you know who gives a customer 3 points away from the title in the fewest number of games possible and then has them lose every single remaining game by one goal? Whores. Petty, cowardly, soulless whores.

Last edited:
Anyone want a few things, maybe you could get 20k from them if you are lucky, last lot of things I got from packs.

What do you have? Benteke is absolutely sucking. I'm going to give him a couple more days to see how prices fluctuate and I'm looking at a 4-3-2-1 with Robben-Reus-MOTM Shaqiri. Possibly first IF Reus and IF Huntelaar.

Anyone want a few things, maybe you could get 20k from them if you are lucky, last lot of things I got from packs.

Is that a giveaway I smell??
I wish I knew prices but TOTS Covič would be smashing??
Or IF Schwarzer??

Last edited:
I don't think any Bundesliga players will be affordable. Either way, I wasn't impressed with my TOTS player so no big deal.

Should my front line be:

IF Reus-IF Huntelaar-Robben?

OR

MOTM Shaqiri-Reus-Robben?

Should I hold Benteke for a few days? I don't know how his price will move.

Cool, Eddie Johnson got an IF at ST. Now if only EA would watch a single match Dempsey plays.

I cannot decide about the front 3...

I hate EA so freaking much

I'd like to win every few weeks but that's too much to ask for a game I paid $60 for apparently

Had a 3-0 lead. Put it on Ultra Defensive and played possession for the second half. I hit clear on a corner and my defender headed it into the net. I play a back pass to Neuer and he watches it roll into the net. The opponent plays a chipped through ball and Neuer comes out halfway to midfield without me telling him to and concedes again. I don't know what sick freak made this game but.. ugb

And now I get utterly dominated by a team filled with IFs because EA gave him four rebound goals. WHY. I have not won a game in a week. A week.

Wonder if Robben will go up.

Last edited:
The unspeakable things I would do for MOTM Robben.

I made a pretty neat new fitness squad, will post it later.

I love how Welliton and Michel Bastos (both with awful shooting) can hit impossible volleys while my MOTM cards with high 80s shooting can't hit 1 on 1s because EA kisses ass to these new kids with Brazilian sweat teams for money. I honestly wish I hadn't taken this as a hobby.

Also if I tried to add the number of crossbars I've hit this weekend to the number of corners my opponents have scored, a calculator would pop up with an error message. So, as always, go to hell EA.

I may make this, just because I'm playing FIFA less, less concerned about winning, and this looks more fun.

www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/11248664/

With the left over cash I can get TOTS Holebas for my fitness squad.

And there's not a single IF Matthews on the market :lol:.

Won 9-2 in my first game with the super SPL squad. IF Mulgrew was awesome despite his pace and workrates (have you seen those FK stats?), IF Russell scored 5 and assisted two, TOTS Commons assisted two and scored two, MOTM Hooper scored a rebound and missed a couple one on ones. He was quick enough. Kayal hit a nice long shot.

Now I wait to see how bad they get :lol:.

Had enough left over to make my USA team, it has SIF Altidore, SIF Johnson, TOTS Donovan, and TOTS Besler.

Last edited:
Can't decide if I wanna make a team with Ibra or IF Rooney and IF Van Persie.

What an insightful and fascinating update...

Anyway does anyone know what was in the latest update? 1.06, I've googled it and can't find much on it.

Pagey279
What an insightful and fascinating update...

Was that directed at me? If so, I don't know what I said...

If EA still do TOTWs, Dempsey should be guaranteed to get one. Altidore might, seeing as the small number of good games on this week.

Last edited:
Got Ibrahimovic for 430k BIN, which is pretty good. I can build a decent team around him for 100k, and Sissoko and Matuidi should be good at CDM.

I figured his price would rise during the week of his TOTS, since he's out of packs. Then drop. Correct?

I'll post the team later.

I'll be selling him tomorrow anyway (most likely) if Dempsey gets an IF.

That's what happened with Bale, so I assume yes. I was just warning you. Just watch the trends on the database I showed you and you should be fine.

Ultimatedb, correct?

I'm not really concerned that much about losing money anymore, I lost a buttload on the TOTS Commons team, but I'll watch him.

I don't know why this shows up before yours...

Ibra is wonderful when EA don't decide to nerf him. I can tell if I will win or lose in the first five minutes of a game by seeing if his skill moves come off or not. Depending on if COD: Ghosts is good or not, I'm not buying FIFA 14. This is disgusting and lazy from a bunch of money-hungry whores.

I'm gonna probably start playing single player UT. If I see Dede or Santana or Welliton one more time I will bust a vessel.

Last edited:
Lag conveniently screwing up a penalty that would've kept me in Division 1. Thanks a lot EA. No even a team with Reus and Balotelli together with Ogbonna and Santana can get past EA's bull when they decide to pull it on me, pretty much every other game.

It seems to be a pretty common theme.

Ibra at CF is a nightmare some games, getting swarmed by Ramires and Gustavo before David Luiz comes to kick him while he's down.

TOTS Ibra is out. Let's see how this works. TOTS Aubameyang looks outstanding.

Last edited:
EA. You HAVE to be kidding me. How does Altidore not get TOTS? There's been some outrageous crap this year but this takes the cake.

Enjoyed Ibrahimovic, sold him for about a 5k profit. I only played with him offline because I'm not good enough to skill against the usual D1 suspects. I've now rebought Agbonlahor and Mayuka, and am making a 4-1-2-1-2 featuring Lukaku, Wright-Phillips, and UP Raheem Sterling. Not sure what to do with the left over coins yet.

Last edited:
I shall.

But seriously, does anyone play anymore? I mostly build squads, look at how cool they are, lose, go outside until I feel like playing FIFA, and repeat.

What do you mean?

Oh, the full IF team. I'm doing it just to see how well I can play with the handicap. And it looks amazing. I already lose with normal teams, why not lose in style?

CAM
What do you mean?

You'll get even more stupid goals going in against you and you'll struggle to score. I made one last year with some players that were all fine in other teams, all together they were awful because of the thing EA say isn't in the game.

I replied to that in the last post, I was already typing it :lol:.

And like I said, I'm not winning anyway so a change is welcome.

Plus, I haven't tried the NIFs of a single player in the squad, so I have no expectations.

This is it: www.futhead.com/fifa/squads/11913204/

I haven't bought the GK yet, if I lose my current bid war on Moraes then I may go with Rui Patricio.

CAM
I replied to that in the last post, I was already typing it :lol:.

And like I said, I'm not winning anyway so a change is welcome.

Plus, I haven't tried the NIFs of a single player in the squad, so I have no expectations.

The effect could be less this year since there is more of a random scripting non sense in this years game to me rather than the straight out handicap of the past. I've had in happen with low squads and had high rated squads play fine, at least for a while so you may get lucky for a while at least.

Back