Fifa 13 *FUT Tips in OP!*

• Thread starter Kamuifanboy
  • 3,289 comments
Yeah, I always have the Russian League battering ram ready if it frustrates me :lol:.

CAM
Yeah, I always have the Russian League battering ram ready if it frustrates me :lol:.

Ea even nerfed my Welliton at one point, I thought he was untouchable. :ouch: He started playing like he should instead of the overpowered stud he usually is.

Same. Emenike and Eto'o are still golden though 👍.

Futhead lied on chemistry. They said Atsu would have 7, but he only has 5. He'll probably play better with 5 though.

Won the first game 5-1. Rodriguez scored the first two, one of which was a nice chip. Atsu beat everyone to a loose ball and finished the one on one. Martinez dribbled past 3 defenders and scored from the top of the 18, and Labyad scored from midfield after he pulled his GK. Good fun :).

Last edited:
I notice that I don't get much of a handicap with my La Liga, Brazil, and BPL hybrid. Since I record most of my gameplay I am able to go back and watch how I concede, even the ones I thought were complete BS. After reviewing it, I'd say 7/10 times it was my own fault. The rest are just crazy shots or soft points in EA's coding.

Just built a Portuguese League team to go with my Triple Hybrid and Japanese National Team. The teams I have are all pretty good. The Portuguese League team isn't even fast and it's really nice to play with since I play a game that requires one touch passing in the final 1/3.

FUT got hacked, no money. How did they get in when I didn't give my details out to a soul?

Now I'm out 147k and all my players. Reported it to EA, no reply yet, it's been over 24 hours.

FUT got hacked, no money. How did they getwhdintoitiveive my details out to a soul?

Now I'm out 147k and all my players. Reported it to EA, no reply yet, it's been over 24 hours.

Don't expect to get anything back. Specially this late in the game with EA trying to figure out more ways that they can make money off you in FIFA 14.

FUT got hacked, no money. How did they get in when I didn't give my details out to a soul?

There are many ways to get hacked, most people that get hacked have given their details away somehow but I've seen others get hacked who clearly have not. Last year people were ringing EA and getting access to other peoples accounts, while EA have tried to stop this, I guess there is still a chance it could work if you get through to someone dumb. People have also been hacked by having a keylogger on their PC, usually one made especially to target UT players.

EA won't do anything in any case, they almost never do.:ouch:

I've pretty much quit Ultimate Team, but I'm starting a Career Mode around growing talent. I will admit I started with Real Madrid, but only so I could try out more players. I'm still working on my first transfer window, selling most of the older players and bringing in talent.

I already spent all my money. :lol:

I got Kyle Walker (Madrid has no RB I want), Christian Eriksen, Gareth Bale, Neymar, and am targeting Robben for my final purchase of the summer. I wanted Shaqiri instead of Robben, but he wasn't ready to leave. So I'll sell Robben ASAP and get the cheaper players that wouldn't leave yet. I want Nastasic, Wilshere, Lucas, Pogba, and possibly Victor Ibarbo. I plan on waiting a little for a goalkeeper.

I sold Özil, Benzema, and Juanfran (youth player), and am trying to sell Pepe, Callejon, and Kaka to develop Varane, Eriksen and Neymar.

I know a few CB's with some really ridiculous stats who are around 20 years old, and you should buy Deulofeu if your playing a 4-3-3/3-4-3. He's insane.

I'll look at him in the winter, although I already have Neymar and Bale as LAMs in 4-2-3-1.

Argh. I hate when you have the money and the need for a player and he won't leave yet. I ended up buying 2 or 3 placeholders that I'll have to sell next window to get what I really want. I think I'm done buying for this window, I ended up getting:

Bale, Neymar, Nani (wanted Hazard), Eriksen, Ibarbo (wanted Lacina Traore/Lukaku), and Walker. I had plenty of cash to get Nastasic, Pogba and Shaqiri if they would have left. If I'd have gotten Shaqiri, then I could have sold Di Maria and Alonso/Khedira and been able to get Wilshere and probably ter Stegen or Courtois.

Di Maria was the biggest waste of a player I've ever bought in career. I bought him for $40 and sold him for $25...

Are you in your second season? Otherwise you can't buy Lukaku or Courtois, since they're both on loan. If you don't like Walker, then you can also buy Carvajal. I had a career mode where I moved to Bayer Leverkusen halfway through the first season and he was rated around 74, now he's rated 82 at the end of the second season, and he's something like 22-23, great player.

Last edited:
I never actually had Walker in UT and I like him so far.

I really wish Shaqiri and Hazard would have left so I could have gotten rid of Di Maria.

Now, hopefully someone will take Higuain and Kaka off my hands. I had Spurs agree to almost $50 mil for Higuain but then they couldn't agree on a contract..

Kaka is what, 33? If he's that old you might as well keep him and get the regen player after he retires.

Ah yes, I forgot that scripting happens in single player too, probably why I stopped playing Career Mode in the first place. Its either play Semi-Pro and win every game by 10 goals or play Professional and have Casillas watch the ball roll in the net.

It's because he's old, and his stats are probably going down. You can also change the CPU settings to make it more lifelike. Just put up the pass error, first touch error, and shot error. I've found that when they're on default settings, they can tell exactly when your about to tackle, and just dribble around.

Yeah, I had a nice price set for Casillas and then his contract didn't go through on deadline day. I may just bench him until the winter (I bought ter Stegen) but I still want some money for him later. I need to sell Xabi Alonso in the winter too so Witsel can get more playing time. I ended up buying:

Neymar
Eriksen
Walker
Papadopoulos (my favorite buy so far)
Bale
Wilshere
ter Stegen
Witsel
Nani (need to sell him)
Ibarbo (2nd favorite)

I sold:
Özil
Higuain
Pepe
Benzema
Marcelo (didn't enjoy him that much and got a good offer, hope Coentrao is good)
Raul Albiol
Callejon
Kaka
Morata
Juanfran

I want to buy in the winter:
Hazard
Shaqiri
Nastasic
Pogba
A striker
A left back (possibly Luke Shaw, not sure)

I want to sell in the winter:
Casillas
Alonso
Diarra
Di Maria
Khedira
Possibly Sergio Ramos
Modric
My 3rd GK

CAM
Ah yes, I forgot that scripting happens in single player too, probably why I stopped playing Career Mode in the first place. Its either play Semi-Pro and win every game by 10 goals or play Professional and have Casillas watch the ball roll in the net.

If ever I do find myself losing due to scripting I made sure I clicked the option when you set the season up so that I can assign a second controller to the other team. So I do it and score 5 own goals with the other team :D

The only downside is that I don't think you can win some of the trophies, which I don't give a damn about.

CAM
A left back (possibly Luke Shaw, not sure)
Mattia De Sciglio, RB/LB from AC Milan. Young and fast with good potential. Also, you should keep Ramos, since he's a solid CB that can also cover at RB.

Thought I hit edit... failure...:banghead:

I misread his age, I thought he was 29 instead of 26.

Wow. Played Helsingborg in the Champions League and got held to a 0-0 draw. Its a wonder how 5 one on ones go straight at the keeper when my analog stick is pointed at the TOUCH LINE when I shoot. Hmmm, wonder why..

Also if you use one of the things from the EA catalogue so that your club is bought by a billionaire on career mode, I've forgotten what it's called. How much money do you get?

I think I got $100 million.

Yeah, Cristiano Ronaldo, Neymar, Gareth Bale, and Di Maria on Ultra Attacking can't score one goal against Deportivo. Very realistic EA, thanks for the tip top football experience.

Yet I can beat Barcelona by scoring 4 goals. Riiiight.

Last edited:
Career mode depends heavily on home or away, and Barcelona are crap in career against me. I beat them with Real Sociedad and Bayer Leverkusen.

I'll see if that makes a difference.

If Bale doesn't have RM listed under his places, will it hurt him if I switch him there after a game starts?

Latest Posts

Back