Fifa 13 *FUT Tips in OP!*

• Thread starter Kamuifanboy
  • 3,289 comments
CAM
I'll see if that makes a difference.

If Bale doesn't have RM listed under his places, will it hurt him if I switch him there after a game starts?

No. In fact, as far as I can tell, it will change literally nothing if you put him at RM from the career menu. The positions are just suggestions as far as I can tell; I play a ST/CF as a CM, a CB as a CDM, and a CM as a RCB in my career, all with no issues.

I see. Bale is just tough for me to play with. He gets plenty of assists and his rating goes up, but he's often poor in front of goal.

Bale can be weird, but he is really good. His long shots are insane, and if you have the updated squads, he can play CF.:drool: False 9 for days.

He's good when he decides to be. Papadopoulos is a tank, ter Stegen is just as good as Casillas, Walker is good enough, Axel Witsel is miles better than Wilshere (Wilshere is still fine though), Ibarbo is outstanding, Eriksen isn't fun to use but he scores. I can talk about others when I'm less tired.

It's almost time for the next transfer window, hopefully Pogba and Nastasic are ready because Xabi and Papadopoulos are hurt.

And Casillas is PISSED :lol:. His morale thing is basically empty. Just like real life!

If you want an actual tank as a CB, buy Okore, he's got something like 90+ strength and jumping, 6 foot, and has 80 sprint speed.

I've found Isco is much more fun to play at CAM, since he's a play maker with a good long shot stat.

That sounds like Papadopoulos. And I tried really hard to like Isco on UT and I couldn't, and all the players I've had on UT feel the same in Career.

Barcelona tried to buy Neymar from me :lol:. How 'bout no?

Got rid of Casillas and Modric, now just need to unload Alonso and Diarra. I think I'll keep Khedira so I'll have 4 holding midfielders. As long as I can get Hazard I'll have a pretty solid piece at every position until Ronaldo retires.

I wish people would buy silver packs. After all the new USA cards came out after the Gold Cup I wanted to have a USA team on UT but they will be too expensive because no one plays anymore. When I had SIF Johnson I got him for about 80k, there's now one on the market for 300k. TOTS Zusi and MOTM Shea looked really cool too.

Last edited:
Just signed Messi to Real Madrid in Career Mode. He only cost $183 million.

TROLOLOL.

I was gonna buy some more youth players but I figured I had enough of them and I was pissed at how hard EA made the Spanish Cup and Champions League finals.

I am kinda bummed I have no money left to hire scouts for the Youth Academy though.

I finally figured out how to consistently score free kicks (at least in the practice arena), it looks so awesome.

Think I'm done transferring real players, unless needs come up. I've bought a few scouts and will begin bringing up my own players while growing the youth I already have. My team is:

4-2-3-1

GK Ter Stegen 82
RB Walker 82
CB Papadopoulos 82
CB Sergio Ramos 91
LB Coentrão 84
CDM Sergio Busquets 88
CDM Vidal 86
RM Bale 90
LM Hazard 87
CF Messi 94
ST Ronaldo 94

Second Team:
GK Adán 74
RB Di Sciglio 74
CB Nastasic 80
CB Varane 79
LB Either Ramos, Coentrão or Walker
CDM Witsel 86
CDM Pogba 78
RM Di Maria 89
LM Nani 86
CF Eriksen 83
ST Ibarbo 82

And Neymar (88) is my super sub for pretty much every game.

Last edited:
Does anybody know if any of the summer transfers have been completed in career mode? I want to play with Liverpool's new side.:P

Does anybody know if any of the summer transfers have been completed in career mode? I want to play with Liverpool's new side.:P

I don't believe that they will do an update for it. If they do, it will be after the transfer window closes in a half a month.

As of now, it's not out yet. I really want to do a AS Monaco season.

I really need to plan ahead for a FIFA 14 Career Mode to do as well. Starting by getting a PS3 again obviously.

But judging by current real life squads, I think I might try to go for an Everton one in the BPL. They're basically the same as they are now, which is already good, except next year they'll have Kone and, of course, Deulofeu.

Also looking over Roma carefully too. Certainly gonna try one with at least one Eredivisie team, though god only knows which one (seriously I might as well pick any of them for all I know).

One also wishes the Ukrainian league would come too, as Shakhtar have ridiculous quality that would make them incredible on FIFA.

Actually, the reality is that there is too much quality to consider. I'll just wait and see...

Well the Turkish league is supposedly coming, and EA have apparently licensed Shakhtar. I don't know how much truth is in this though.

Well the Turkish league is supposedly coming, and EA have apparently licensed Shakhtar. I don't know how much truth is in this though.

I wish they would've had Shakhtar this year so I could have purchased Mkhitryan in my Dortmund Career Mode.

Double posting only for bumping reasons.

Anybody think that there is no difference between the World Class and Legendary difficulty levels?

They're too robotic on both difficulties. If you contain they'll run you in circles, and if you tackle they'll side step you at the last minute.

Double posting only for bumping reasons.

Anybody think that there is no difference between the World Class and Legendary difficulty levels?

There is but it's smaller than before, same with Legendary and Ultimate in FUT. It's probably because of the scripting, I've struggled on professional as much as any difficulty. :lol:

There's also a huge, huge difference between difficulty in Match Day and UT. I played as the USA against Mexico on Legendary in Match Day and lost 6-0. However, last night I did the World Tour D1 on single player UT (where every game is either on Legendary or Ultimate) and went 10-0-0 by scoring at least 4 goals every game with my fastest player being Jackson Martinez.

I'm really excited for all the new teams and players in FIFA 14 though. I really want to try Fernandinho.

Yeah, I noticed on my Career Modes that I always win too easily on World Class so, I decided to bump it up to Legendary. I'm still winning quite comfortably.

I feel like the defending AI is unchanged while the attacking AI gets a lot more help from bounces, and other various things.

Seriously thinking about doing all of the major transfers. Then creating the English Leagues into this European SUPER League.

Top Tier;
1 FC Barcelona
2 Real Madrid
3 Manchester United
4 Manchester City
5 FC Bayern
6 Borussia Dortmund
7 Juventus
8 AC Milan
9 Paris Saint Germain
10 Marseille
11 Ajax
12 CSKA Moscow
13 Anderlecht
14 Galatasaray
15 Chelsea
16 Napoli
17 FC Porto
18 Athletico Madrid
19 Schalke
20 Celtic

2nd Tier;
1 FK Austria Wien
2 FC Copenhagen
3 AEK Athens
4 Molde
5 Legia Warsaw
6 Sligo Rovers
7 IF Elfsborg
8 Basel
9 Arsenal
10 Real Sociedad
11 Inter Milan
12 Lyon
13 Bayer Leverkusen
14 Benfica
15 AS Monaco
16 Sporting CP
17 Rangers
18 Olympiakos CFP
19 PSV
20 Zenit St. Petersburg
21 Tottenham Hotspur
22 Roma
23 Valencia
24 Anzhi Makhachkala

Tier 3;
1 Spartak Moscow
2 Everton
3 Nice
4 SC Freiburg
5 Fiorentina
6 Malaga
7 Red Bull Salzburg
8 Zulte Waregem
9 Nordsjaelland
10 Feyenoord
11 Vitesse
12 Stromsgodset
13 Lech Poznan
14 Drogheda United
15 Motherwell
16 BK Hacken
17 Grasshopper
18 Pacos De Ferreira
19 Liverpool
20 Udinese
21 Real Betis
22 Eintracht Frankfurt
23 Saint Etienne
24 Lille

Tier 4;
1 West Bromwich Albion
2 Swansea City
3 Bordeaux
4 Lorient
5 Hamburg SV
6 Borussia Monchengladbach
7 Lazio
8 Catania
9 Rayo Vallecano
10 Sevilla
11 Kuban Krasnodar
12 Rubin Kazan
13 West Ham United
14 Norwich City
15 Getafe
16 Levante
17 Parma
18 Cagliari
19 Toulouse
20 Valenciannes
21 Hannover 96
22 FC Nuremburg
23 Ultrecht
24 Dynamo Moscow

The FIFA 14 database has been released.

Shocks, awesome, disappointment and anger a plenty. Far, far too much to just put into one post.

Instead, I'll just say two things.

1) Zakaria Bakkali is my tip for the best player across both UT and Career Mode.
2) Giorgi Chanturia, the best player in FIFA 12, has an awesome picture.

I'll leave the rest to discover yourselves.

Note that not all ratings currently listed, particularly Weak Foot and Skill Moves, are final. Quite a number of them should be though.

(Should this thread be renamed to FIFA 14 or a new one made?)

If anyone still playing UT 13 and you need a player post in here, if I have them they are yours. I should of done this ages ago really, don't know why I didn't.

Back