FIFA 17 OT: Engine Swapped (Out Now)

@Saidur_Ali

Good games last night mate, just wondering do you have PS+? Because we can do pro clubs if you do.
Really fun to play against you, been a real eye-opener. Well played. Amazed how you can make every player become like Lionel Messi, so hard to defend against when the ball seems glued to your player's foot. I don't have it, may get it for GT SPORT and FIFA 17.

What is Pro Clubs? (Seasons is new to me) :dopey: You can probably tell I'm bit of a noob, first time I chose a different team than Man Utd was against you yesterday. :lol: Was like nearly 7 months since I last played.

Really fun to play against you, been a real eye-opener. Well played. Amazed how you can make every player become like Lionel Messi, so hard to defend against when the ball seems glued to your player's foot. I don't have it, may get it for GT SPORT and FIFA 17.

What is Pro Clubs? (Seasons is new to me) :dopey: You can probably tell I'm bit of a noob, first time I chose a different team than Man Utd was against you yesterday. :lol: Was like nearly 7 months since I last played.
Pro Clubs is creating your own player and just playing with him on a team with others. It's really run and sometimes hilarious with friends. :lol:

Pro Clubs is creating your own player and just playing with him on a team with others. It's really run and sometimes hilarious with friends. :lol:
Sounds like it can be fun. If I get PS Plus, I'll let you know. Realised the other day Man Utd rating on attacking (69) is rubbish, think worst by far in the Premier League. Really surprised by it, wonder what rating they will have for FIFA 17.

Sounds like it can be fun. If I get PS Plus, I'll let you know. Realised the other day Man Utd rating on attacking (69) is rubbish, think worst by far in the Premier League. Really surprised by it, wonder what rating they will have for FIFA 17.
It's because Marcus Rashford was playing up front by himself who is 69 rated but it would be higher if you play either Rooney to Martial up top.

You were really unlucky in some games I played against as you hit post multiple times but you did score some good goals especially that Nani one.

A VERY interesting video and thread on the Fifa Forums atm which pretty much proves that most of the cards that are added to Ultimate Team after the release of Fifa (Winter Upgrades, IF's, MOTM's etc) are useless and get no, or very little boost to the stats. This is a massive issue for EA if true as the amount of money people have spent on Fifa points to get special cards that are ment to be better than the original and it all turns out to be a lie. Could that technically be classed as fraud? As really they have been buying Fifa points to buy packs under false pretence.

Video:

Part2:
Thread: https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/169546/chem-glitch-proven

Handicapping, scripting etc have been mentioned for years with EA always denying it and banning people on the forums for mentioning the words. If true this just proves that what EA says is actually true. "Its In The Game" Lol

This could massively effect Fifa 17 UT

Last edited:
It's because Marcus Rashford was playing up front by himself who is 69 rated but it would be higher if you play either Rooney to Martial up top.

You were really unlucky in some games I played against as you hit post multiple times but you did score some good goals especially that Nani one.
Hopefully he gets to play for England and scores a few goals to get his rating up and/or by wearing the EA Sports Nike top is enough to get his rating up:

image.img.jpg

Q&A with Marcus Rashford on The Journey - FIFA 17

Nani reminds me of MJ, just beat it. :lol: It was nice to take the lead for a change too. :)

A VERY interesting video and thread on the Fifa Forums atm which pretty much proves that most of the cards that are added to Ultimate Team after the release of Fifa (Winter Upgrades, IF's, MOTM's etc) are useless and get no, or very little boost to the stats. This is a massive issue for EA if true as the amount of money people have spent on Fifa points to get special cards that are ment to be better than the original and it all turns out to be a lie. Could that technically be classed as fraud? As really they have been buying Fifa points to buy packs under false pretence.

Video:
Thread: https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/169546/chem-glitch-proven

Handicapping, scripting etc have been mentioned for years with EA always denying it and banning people on the forums for mentioning the words. This just proves that what EA says is actually true. "Its In The Game" Lol

This could be very much true such as my 84 Griezmann feeling worse than my 83 rated version but my TOTS cards are significantly better than their normal versions.

Hopefully they will amend the problem in 17.

I don't play Ultimate Team but I hope they are using some of this extra income to update career/manager mode for '17 and beyond.

EA has released a statement about this. Basically, "Oops. We'll check it out I guess."

It wouldn't exactly be surprising, at least to me; I seem to remember the IF's were solely a +1, maybe +2 on some of the overall attributes with the higher rated players, it might have been more. It was only the TOTS/TOTY cards that would actually seem to display any sizeable improvement... on paper.

I remember getting TOTY Kroos out of a pack in UT 13, which I then put into my bundesliga side (which had the regular Kroos)... I couldn't make out any real difference from either card, and on top of that it seemed the team would play like 🤬 more often due to the overall increase in team rating. Compared to my "rotation" squad featuring the gods that were Muriel and Miccoli, it was like they were playing stuck in the mud half the time.

Juventus agrees to a 3 year exclusive deal with EA starting in the upcoming FIFA 17.

"In addition to new player faces and creating Juventus Stadium through FIFA 17’s brand new engine Frostbite™*, the partnership will see a range of cross-marketing activities during the 2016/17 season including EA SPORTS gaming pods with FIFA 17 located in Juventus Stadium, accessible before the matches and at half time, fan competitions hosted on EA and Juventus digital channels and a dedicated EA SPORTS sponsorship of the Juventus MVP of the month, supported by exclusive FIFA 17 digital content.

Juventus will also play a significant part in the overall marketing campaign of FIFA 17, including featuring on the FIFA 17 demo as well as in upcoming global marketing content, featuring Juventus players rendered in-game."

Source

New Active Intelligence System:

Interview on the subject:

We created new technology that understands three things:
  • Predicting the future and what could happen at any given time during an attacking play.
  • Understanding when the dribbler is ready to make a pass so teammates time their run correctly.
  • Understanding and ranking attacking space.

That's ment to of been a new feature for about the last 6 years and yet the AI is still the dumbest thing ever. I have little faith that will change in Fifa 17

FIFA 16 had quite good free flowing runs but you could say the frequency of 'intelligent runs' are based on the player's stats of attacking positioning and pace.

Objectives? It has been in the game for a long time now but it hasn't been rigorously implemented such as now.

I know that, but the new implementation seems like a massive improvement (IMO) over the last one.

Also things like
You'll now be able to see a detailed breakdown of your income from transfers, loans, match-day revenue, media and merchandising, while your outgoings on player and scout wages, youth facilities, stadium maintenance and travel will also be visible to you in the Finances menu.
just adds so much more management and depth to the game.

Here is the futhead review of FIFA 17 career mode. I may have jumped the gun with my enthusiasm but I was just excited they added anything after introducing the new Rashford mode. It looks like things will basically be the same as last year's game with some more detailed team objectives.

I never got 16 so it will be a bigger jump for me.

Been invited to the pro clubs beta. Hopefully something is different. I was in last years pro clubs beta too which was just pointless because as we all know nothing changed yet again. Hopefull the change of engine will help them implement some new things and improvements.

Just got my e-mail and started the download. 29gb for the beta. Have they included the full game by accident? :D

Recently, Konami secured a 3 year deal with Liverpool bringing the team and stadium, as well as past and present players to PES. I've never played PES but apparently Liverpool had been named Merseyside Red previously due to EA's licenses. The kicker is that Konami was not able to get around EA's new license with the Premier League managers and, as a result, Liverpool's manager in PES 17 will be J. Kloop. :lol:

Recently, Konami secured a 3 year deal with Liverpool bringing the team and stadium, as well as past and present players to PES. I've never played PES but apparently Liverpool had been named Merseyside Red previously due to EA's licenses. The kicker is that Konami was not able to get around EA's new license with the Premier League managers and, as a result, Liverpool's manager in PES 17 will be J. Kloop. :lol:

Arsenal are licensed in PES this year too, so I'm guessing the manager will be A. Winger.

Back