Film Quote Quiz Thread

  • Thread starter Thread starter FastEddie12
  • 260 comments
  • 9,196 views
Bingo, told you it was easy. Your go.
 
OK.

This one is from the 90s and is obscure to some but others can guess it immediately.

"What's this? You're wearing the shirt of the band you're going to see? Don't be that guy."
 
Pcu
 
Pcu?
 
Bit late there man! ^ :lol:
 
Ok heres a quote.
1990's film.
"Ofcourse I'm alright you ****ing idiot"
 
wasn't that Sean Connery in The Rock?
 
I think you may be right.
 
No :rolleyes:, ofcourse not.

Yes.

I'm using ones that are too obvious now, :sad:.
 
damn, I had to refresh the page only twice... OK, here goes. The movie is less than 10 years old, and if it's been posted before, then just let me know and someone else can have a go at it. The film is not the Hollywood Blockbuster type.


"Purple in the morning. Blue in the afternoon. Orange in the evening."
 
DQuaN
Bit late there man! ^ :lol:

Actually, clever clogs i was asking 'What is Pcu?'
 
Requiem for a dream.
 
i thought it would take you longer, but yep, requiem it is
 
It would have but I saw it over the weekend. Again.
 
Okay heres the next quote.

"Have you been fightin?"
"Yes"
Have you been winnin?"
"Yes"
"Good lad"
 
TheCracker
Actually, clever clogs i was asking 'What is Pcu?'
A great movie. It essentially follows the last care free partying group at a college overrun by political correctness gone amok. It is kind of like a 90s Animal House. The ultra-liberal administrator wants the partiers out but has to plot with the secret Republican fraternity of Balls and Shaft in order to do it.

It stars Jeremy Piven and David Spade and has a cameo performance by George Clinton.
 
live4speed
Okay heres the next quote.

"Have you been fightin?"
"Yes"
Have you been winnin?"
"Yes"
"Good lad"
That's King Arthur

Can you believe I spent time debating Braveheart or A Knight's Tale before I figured it out? :ouch:
 
No, I can't. You're go.

Hey longest one for a while, that took over 20 mins to get :lol:.
 
live4speed
No, I can't. You're go.

Hey longest one for a while, that took over 20 mins to get :lol:.
I was at lunch.

Here goes:

"Without disappointment you cannot appreciate victory."
 
Gone in 60 seconds, Memphis says it to Castlebank outside the cafe.
 
Heres one, if you get it fast I'm gona be off for a couple of hourse so don't wait for confirmation like I've just done ;). I've only not waited cos I'm off in a second though.

1980's film.

"Guess she don't like the Corn bread either"
 
Aliens.
 
1980s

"Here's a picture of my sister. If you let us go you can have her. I hear she's quite good."


Edit: I am logging off for the day, if anyone gets this and are sure about it then go on without confirmation.
 
Spies Like Us. Great, funny flick.

"Alright, stay where you are, and I'll bring back the sun." :lol:

No, that wasn't my quote. That was... oh, you figure it out...

Here's my quote...

"I lost my wife, too. Only, her name wasn't 'Idee,' though. And it wasn't in a flood."
 
Solid Lifters
"I lost my wife, too. Only, her name wasn't 'Idee,' though. And it wasn't in a flood."
American Graffiti.
 
I think your right on that one.
 
Well, since he is offline, here goes:

"I wish I was a loofah."
 
That was a the shower scene !

Strips ? or stripes ?
 
TwinTurboJay
That was a the shower scene !

Strips ? or stripes ?
Stripes, yes.
 
Back