FINAL GT6 2016 STORAGETRUNKS GT500 BASE SERIES-Monday Nights 18:30UKFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stephen Vann
  • 1,543 comments
  • 63,601 views
ummm, why is not fuji on the calendar? legendary superGT and GT500 track, and always makes for great racing...
I know the track is a bit boring compared to lets say suzuka, but it makes for terrific racing as there are plenty of overtaking possibilities...

Oh, and thanks for the invite @Stephen Vann , I just looked trough the new race procedures and rules, and it looks very good, glad to be back here. :)
 
We had Fuji last season but I don't know why Logic did not include it. Well it's his decision to include it or not.
💡
 
We could change a track to Fuji.
Nothing is ever set in stone if people want something different.
I will have a word with the comittee.
 
I love Monaco but overtaking would be impossible; it's hard enough in these cars as it is! A lot of people have gone for blue, so I'll change to the national colours and use white with red wheels and keep #14 :)
 
I do not know when to do it, lol...

Put me in. The 23rd, 12:00 BST if possible. May change. If so, I will tell you.
 
Thats fine John.
no panick to book as such.

There is someone on most evenings and during the weekends.

Anyone can always just come online and find one of the officials and message them they would like to Q
 
Anyone on tonight.

I shall be on at around 18.00 uk
in a club lobby set to PUBLIC

Reminder for TRL_ERAZER to accept friend request
 
Room for a special one :crazy: got race tonight ..will catch u soon :cool:
 
Only if we could change Brands Hatch to Fuji... at least we wouldn't race on a track that's barely 6 meters wide and nearly impossible for drivers to overtake.

Oh damn, it is too late. Have to cope with it I guess.
 
TRL_ERAZER RACE 1 BRANDS QUALY
RACE LAP 3 - 1:18.629 + 1 SEC OUT OF TRACK LIMITS PENALTY = TIME POSTED 1:19.629

Very very close but its not on the painted kerb.

PIC 1 - LAP 3 TURN 3
ERAZER L3 T3 OB PIC 3.jpg




PIC 2 - LAP 3 TURN 3
ERAZER L3 T3 OB 1.jpg




PIC 3 - LAP 3 TURN 3
ERAZER L3 T3 OB PIC 2.jpg
 
I think I am the only one who thought that that part is track :confused:

Never mind. I will be looking for my qualifying...
 
i'm in
i hope for the entire season , and if not it would be a pleasure only to do a few races with you guys ..
Great stuff Aug,
Car colour and number please ? ?
You are G1 of course Aug.
 
Any practice rooms open? I need moar practice for both qualifying and the race.
 
NEWS

RACE 15 - MON 31 OCT - Venue change
Has changed from
Special stage Route 5 - DRY RACE
to

Fuji speedway F 2.84 miles - Dry race
 
Last edited:
Back