FINAL GT6 2016 STORAGETRUNKS GT500 BASE SERIES-Monday Nights 18:30UKFinished 

He has done the qualifying yesterday, no?
No John, it was only a practice q yesterday.

You can have a simulation Q, which he did.
As long as it is declared it a SIM Q before you start, which we did.
And of course the time cant be used,
but its a good way see how you are going to screw up your 3 timed laps
before you do your live Q

I've a practice room open I know some of you may be watching the F1 but if some one could help me out with Quali it would much appreciated 👍, I'll be on till 3 or 4. If no one can it's cool don't mind started at the back being the new guy.

BY THE WAY PLEASE DON'T MENTION THE F1 QUALI OR RACE. I'm going to watch it all later :cheers:

Unfortunately I'm going to have to pull out of the series ... The fan on my t500 seems to have packed in , add in the hot weather we are currently having , my wheel is getting ridiculously hot after about half hour of racing, so 90min is going to be to much.. As I can't replace my wheel if it breaks , I simply cannot risk killing it , looks like I may have to wait for cooler temps to race or figure some sort of fix .
Good luck for the series , I'll try jump back in towards the second half .

Unfortunately I'm going to have to pull out of the series ... The fan on my t500 seems to have packed in , add in the hot weather we are currently having , my wheel is getting ridiculously hot after about half hour of racing, so 90min is going to be to much.. As I can't replace my wheel if it breaks , I simply cannot risk killing it , looks like I may have to wait for cooler temps to race or figure some sort of fix .
Good luck for the series , I'll try jump back in towards the second half .

If steering wheels have vents to cool off, could maybe try getting a fan for it? You can get small block ones that arent so much in the way?.. Haha this sounds stupid but it should work okay?

Most controversial qualifying I have ever been in! Lol. :dunce:

Firstly:

4 milliseconds between 2nd and 3rd?!
4 is my unlucky number.
50 milliseconds between 4th and 5th?!
40 milliseconds between 6th and 7th?!

Secondly:

Places 6 - 9 have number "0" as the last number of their qualifying time. :odd:

Thirdly:

From 1st to 5th: G1 → G3 → G2 → G3 → G1
Follow the pattern.

From 6th to 8th: G2 → G1 → G2
Follow another pattern.

From 9th to 11th: 3 consecutive G3.
Follow another pattern.

Looking forward to the race. :cheers:

Guys,
RACE 1 BRANDS PRERACE

There will be a practice lobby open at around 16.00 uk.

Just before 18:00 uk i will
RESET MY ROUTER
RESET MY PSN
CLEAR MY CASHE
AND MAKE A NEW RACE ROOM.
PLEASE ENSURE YOU ALL DO THE SAME BEFORE YOU ENTER THE NEW RACE ROOM.
AFTER YOU HAVE ALL MADE RESETS AND HAVE YOUR CAR SPECS CORRECT.

ONCE IN THE RACE LOBBY DO NOT ENTER THE TRACK OR PITBOX.

I WILL CALL EACH DRIVER TO ENTER THE PITBOX.

DO NOT ENTER THE TRACK
DO NOT LEAVE THE PITBOX TO MAKE ADJUSTMENTS.

I WILL CALL OUT HOW MANY ARE IN - ONLY RESPOND IF YOU DO NOT AGREE WITH MY NUMBER.

I WILL THEN CALL DRIVERS TO DRIVE AROUND THE FORMATION LAP
AND PARK IN SINGLE FILE IN THEIR START POSITIONS

DO NOT PASS THE START FINISH LINE

PLEASE WAIT THERE ABOUT 3 CAR LENGTHS APART.

ONCE ALL DRIVERS ARE IN PLACE THE RACE WILL BE STARTED.

LAP 1 IS A PACE LAP MAX 75MPH/120KPH

DO NOT EXCEED THIS SPEED UNTIL YOU GO OVER THE START AT END OF PACE LAP.

DURING THE PACE LAP IF THERE IS LAG AFTER 75% OF THE LAP I MAY MESSAGE
SC2 THE LEADER WILL THEN TAKE A SECOND PACE LAP.

ONCE THE RACE HAS STARTED - THERE MUST BE NO MESSAGES IN ANYWAY WAY
WHATEVER HAPPENS IT CAN BE SORTED OUT AFTER THE RACE HAS FINISHED.

ENSURE YOU DO NOT PUSH TRACK LIMITS.
OCCASIONAL MISTAKES WILL BE ACCEPTED BUT REGULAR OUT OF BOUNDS WILL NOT BE.

DRIVERS MUST USE PIT ENTRY AND EXIT LINES.

GIVE OTHERS SPACE AND FAIR ROOM.

NO NO NO NO MESSAGES ONCE THE RACE GOES GREEN UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Last edited:
Always behind the quick ones me !

Attachments

• 20160523_105257-1.jpg
    20160523_105257-1.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 14
hey Stephen how you doing wow what a line up looks great so many great drivers .. dr aug its just so smooth and fast the best I have seen on line when I replay a single lap ... so wish I was able to do your series still have not come across one like it and don't think I will ..every one should make a donation or buy you a gift or a kind gesture because the work and effort you put into this series your detailed format to start just this first race is so precise and so well explained that the time and effort you put into this series really gt6 should recognise your series and how successful it is and the detail that goes into im sure they could use you for gtsport online gaming into the future because at the end of the day we all love to race and be competitive and have some fun as well and meet some great people all over the world .. once again since I came across your series nothing comes close from the friendly welcome from yourself your help your patience and your time and effort that goes into it.. your truly so great for online gaming .. any way hope tonight goes well and you have a great race.. good luck ..

INTERESTING THING

Danny_2jz reported yesterday that after an oil change he still could not get his pp back to 600
it would only go to 599 pp with all the correct settings.

He did engine overhaul and still his pp was still 599pp he checked no ballast and we were stumped.
I think he said his car had done 10000 miles.

We in the room could not understand this, and said he must be mistaken.

Anyway after spening many credits on oil and rebuilds, he decided to get a new car.

The new car was correct pp for the HSV settings.

Tonight oddly enough, my car went over 9000 miles.
I saw the pp had dropped to 599.
I went for an oil change, and on returning to lobby, exactly the same thing happened.
I could not get 600pp back, with all the correct settings.

Very odd, so i messed around a bit and found a fix.

If you have this issue, i just took off the turbo , i added stage 3 tune.
I then took off the stage 3 tune and put back on the mid turbo,
hey presto correct pp restored with the same settings.

Just a guess, i suppose that would be like fitting a new turbo, maybe the old mid turbo was worn out.
From the "GT6 Oil, Engine, and High Mileage HP Deterioration Guide", by @Hastatus :
4) Permanent High Mileage Deterioration:
- There is a hidden high mileage HP loss that begins around 10,000 km, but may not be visible until about 15,000 km due to the low deterioration rate and PD’s HP rounding issues.
Its fully normal to loose HP (and PP) at that milage, what is strange is that you got it back by switching turbos. :boggled:

Well, actually i did get the bhp back, however Danz had the same thing and he did not get his pp back to 600.
Yeah, that would be the normal, because its permanent, this starts at 10 000km, and ends at 230 000km, its worth 5% powerloss, and it is permanent and there is nothing you can do about it. thats why its so weird that you got your power back. :P either way I would recommend getting a new car every 5000km (3100 mi.) to be on the safe side, you dont want to loose any power in the middle of the race. :)

Yeah, that would be the normal, because its permanent, this starts at 10 000km, and ends at 230 000km, its worth 5% powerloss, and it is permanent and there is nothing you can do about it. thats why its so weird that you got your power back. :P either way I would recommend getting a new car every 5000km (3100 mi.) to be on the safe side, you dont want to loose any power in the middle of the race. :)
Ok, thanks for the advice, i was unaware of that.

Well, actually i did get the pp back, however Danz had the same thing and he did not get his pp back to 600.

Yeah it worked for Logic but not for me at all, im still at 599pp and 550hp in my old HSV, don't worry i have brought a new hsv 2 days ago and its all sorted now

Back