FINAL GT6 2016 STORAGETRUNKS GT500 BASE SERIES-Monday Nights 18:30UKFinished 

  • Thread starter Thread starter Stephen Vann
  • 1,543 comments
  • 63,631 views
01 11 2016
SPEC CHANGE
-------KG---BHP---PP--CAR--GROUP---DRIVER
------1100--540--598--GTR----G2-----JFROD52
------1100--520--593--430----G1-----PAULTHEGREATGOLF
 
Last edited:
Deleted
 
Last edited:
Rd.15 Fuji: Penatlies Issued

@CrazyJohn

Offence:

-- Overall Unsportsmanlike Behaviour

-- Rejoining Track After an Off Without Regards To Oncoming Traffic - 3 Championship Point Penalty

-- Each Violations of Track limits - the driver must apply brakes for 1 second as a self penalty.

-- If he fails to do this he will get a 2 point Championship Points Penalty for each instance. - 4 Championship Point Penalty

Combined penalty of 7 championship points deducted from total points.
 
I am announcing that I will not attend round 16. If you are curious to learn PM me (like anyone cares).

How come am I the only one getting penalties in this series is beyond me.
 
I miss this series so much that I almost bought a PS3 again today. Hurry up GT Sport 👍 :cheers:

PlayStation VR launched. PlayStation 4 Pro launches on 11/10 here.
 
2017 Spec Lexus RC-F :eek:

Cvk1m5MWgAArYGG.jpg
 
WEATHER SAMPLE
I let another full race distance run today.
Again different weather.

DRY FOR 5 MINUTES

6 MIN RAIN STARTS
12 MINUTES TRACK GOES TO 1%
15 MINUTES TRACK GOES TO 23%
STILL RAINING
20 MINUTES RAIN STOPS
22 MINUTES TRACK DOWN TO 0%

DRY NO RAIN

29 MINUTES RAIN STARTS
33 MINUTES TRACK GOES TO 1%
36 MINUTES TRACK GOES TO 50%
43 MINUTES RAIN STOPS
46 MINUTES TRACK GOES TO 0%

DRY NO RAIN

50 MINUTES RAIN STARTS
54 MINUTES TRACK GOES TO 1 %
62 MINUTES TRACK AT 100%
77 MINUTES RAIN STOPS
80 MINUTES TRACK GOES TO 0%

DRY NO RAIN

FINISH
 
Last edited:
WEATHER SAMPLE
I let another full race distance run today.
Again different weather.

DRY FOR 5 MINUTES

6 MIN RAIN STARTS
12 MINUTES TRACK GOES TO 1%
15 MINUTES TRACK GOES TO 23%
STILL RAINING
20 MINUTES RAIN STOPS
22 MINUTES TRACK DOWN TO 0%

DRY NO RAIN

29 MINUTES RAIN STARTS
33 MINUTES TRACK GOES TO 1%
36 MINUTES TRACK GOES TO 50%
43 MINUTES RAIN STOPS
46 MINUTES TRACK GOES TO 0%

DRY NO RAIN

50 MINUTES RAIN STARTS
54 MINUTES TRACK GOES TO 1 %
62 MINUTES TRACK AT 100%
77 MINUTES RAIN STOPS
80 MINUTES TRACK GOES TO 0%

DRY NO RAIN

FINISH

Sounds just like the weather here in Washington right now lol
 
Yes Luke, i will open a Q setting room up now - but i wont be driving for 30 minutes as eating.
 
R 16 Q
2:22.541----07---097------1100--550--600--GTR----G2-YYPCRAZYJOHNISHERE

LAP 3 WAS 2:21.541 BUT DIRTY
1.jpg


2.jpg
 
Really... I had my only chance to get a good lap but it always has to come to some track minor extending. ALL THE TIME.

And yes, I know that turn is always making me either slide or understeer.
 
Last edited:
opening a practice room for a while.

Room opened 👍
 
Last edited:
@Stephen Vann I have been offered and have accepted a drive for a team competing in the upcoming Nurburgring 12hr race on 12th November. As such I have decided to withdraw from this series for the last race, in order to focus my attention towards that.

I'll get signed up to the next series once I decide on a suitable colour 👍 :)

In the meantime I wish all good luck for Spa!

:cheers:
 
Back