FINAL GT6 2016 STORAGETRUNKS GT500 BASE SERIES-Monday Nights 18:30UKFinished 

pretty hard to be in north america in this series hahaha, specificly with my schedule. i go to bed for 4 or 5 hours, wish to found steward when i woke up for Q :D

If I put the UK flag on your photo, then I will put it on the photos of the other Brits.

Best to stick with the Union Jack.

I really dont care what will be deside , I just thought that it would be great knowing iff a guy was from scotland or so and iam pretty sure thats the way it is in the sport world too , I havent seen union jack been used in a football game between national teams or in F1 for that matter , they use the national flag for a team or a person ;)

Edit. Forgot too say that the political right thing too do must be useing the national flags ;)

FIA uses the UK flag, as you might know. FIFA, UEFA, FIBA and other associations use the English, Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish flags. I don't know why though. Northern Ireland is actually not a country; it is a province of the UK.

FIA uses the UK flag, as you might know. FIFA, UEFA, FIBA and other associations use the English, Scottish, Welsh and Northern Irish flags. I don't know why though. Northern Ireland is actually not a country; it is a province of the UK.

Let me say this in another way then , the times I have talked with people that wasnt english and I thought they were , they promptly said that they werent english , but scottish for example and they would have liked too have their national colours instead off union jack , havent you seen braveheart - FREEEEEEDOOOOOOM hehe

Let me say this in another way then , the times I have talked with people that wasnt english and I thought they were , they promptly said that they werent english , but scottish for example and they would have liked too have their national colours instead off union jack , havent you seen braveheart - FREEEEEEDOOOOOOM hehe
I agree with what you say, however as I previously said, putting the English, Scottish, Welsh or northern Irish is politically incorrect. Look in the United Nations member list. Under "U" for the United Kingdom. No England, Scotland, Wales or N. Ireland.

I know that the Storagetrunks GT500 Series is not involved in politics. I will reconsider it.

I don't mean to spread fuel on the fire but actually the UK isn't a country. It's a union. Hence United Kingdom. It's a tough one that has been widely disputed so either way it's still the same but yeah, the UK isn't a country. England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland are counties but, as I said, under a union.

I'll give you credit for your knowledge though. 👍

In case few want to watch (if it starts)

He's talking in french, wacht out with the warning post Aug lmao

edit: Abs off for the williams ? loll

Attachments

• william abs off.png
    william abs off.png
    110.6 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
ALL REMEMBER DAYLIGHT SAVING ..............

CLOCKS HAVE NOW MOVED BACKWARDS 1 HOUR IN UK.

Can I voluntarily take the last starting on the grid?

I'm really not at my best on Fuji, I think it would be best for me to be last and also for you.

Do not qualifying still gives me the right to participate?

Well, there are 16 spots and in reality 24 entries.

However several entries will not be there so even if you dont q then i am sure you will get in.

Having said that it may be better to Q anyway, it only takes a few minutes, just get a time.

You can just move aside and drop to the back when the race starts.

I [can Q you now if you want ?

Well, there are 16 spots and in reality 24 entries.

However several entries will not be there so even if you dont q then i am sure you will get in.

Having said that it may be better to Q anyway, it only takes a few minutes, just get a time.

You can just move aside and drop to the back when the race starts.

I [can Q you now if you want ?

Go, i'll put a really bad time to be sure to start last lollll XD

R 15 Q

1:33.587
--03---189------1100--550--600--HSV----G3-----LOGICLINE

1:33.484
--16---044------1100--550--600--GTR----G2-----LETS_PARTY-1611

Last edited:
Back