First Car&Track Combo You Gonna Run

Maybe the mystery Mustang around Watkins Glen, if only to get a feel for the new surface there.

I'll probably bounce around to my favorite tracks from the first game just to see if they've been rescanned.

I'm already looking forward to being on TeamSpeak with my friends while we all try out different things. Going to be great.

Toyota TS020 GT-one at Circuit de la Sarthe. No question about it despite there being many appealing combinations.

After that I will likely go for the Ford GT LM at Circuit of the Americas as I have never tried either of them.

Last edited:
I think I will start with a comparison between PCars 1's and 2's physics to begin with. This will likely be something like the Ginetta GT3 at Spa or Road America.

For leisure, I think the Porsche 911 GT1-98 at Sugo is still at the top of the list.

In all seriousness, I'll probably see what the Opel is like to drive because TCR. Track? No idea. Maybe Knockhill.

Will definitely become Jake Wiltbason and drive the #18 Coyne around somewhere. Could be Indy, Texas or The Glen.

Will probably take out whatever car I've been driving in pCARS1 (if available) the most right up to launch at a variety of tracks. If the game came out tomorrow it'd be the BMW 320 Gr5 but no doubt this will change to something else in time.

Otherwise that Ferrari 333 will surely be right up there.

The GT86 at Zolder.

I'll check out the new drifting physics, roadcar tire model, and countersteer on a controller around the first wide corners, then see how the new physics feel over the chicanes, crests, and hairpin. Perfect track for it. 👍

Probably will try and do some of the late 90s GT1 cars in a Le Mans run. Particularly like the Nissan R390 GT1 so that will probably be first.

Same as some of the others here, i will probably try to jump into the car and track combo that i am using in pcars1 at the time. If they aren't included then I will likely go for a Gt3 as I have done a lot of laps in those on pc1 up until now.

Being an Aussie I wouldn't even hesitate to do a V8 supercar (hopefully falcon fgx or Nissan if they are in) around Bathurst, followed by every new gt3 car around Bathurst starting with the porche-Ferrari-lambo-BMW m6- Nissan.. shall I keep going.. I usually only do practice and qualy sessions to get a proper 'feel' for a car rather than jumping straight into a race, so a couple hours on Bathurst then change to other new tracks/Ovals, online with mates will be by midday. (Yes I've got the day off work)

Back