First Gran Turismo Sport Live Event of 2019 Set for Paris March 14–18

Someine who went to Holland, and is going to Paris, said to tune in. There’ll be new content shown and some pretty juicy details regarding the titles future.

That doesn’t necessarily mean it’s coming March 28th of course.
Yeah i don't entirely expect more content to be on 28th March aside SF19, still can't wait to look on stream

I am expecting the track for the April update to be revealed at this event, plus a couple of cars in something like an N400 road car race.

I hope there is a fun race on the side like when the commentators or racing drivers had a punt fest. Amongst all the serious competition it's nice to have some lighter moments.

Has any information been released who would commentate? Due to work I’m not completely up-to-date on things :)

What could it be?New Supra Rally version?
Maybe the GT4 concept?:confused:
D0kk76nWkAAMPBh.jpg

Many people: "Would prefer more one make races as the N-class races have been really unbalanced"

Polyphony:
- N300 at DT Gardens
- N500 at Fuji
- Gr.B at Fishermans Ranch

Many people: "What's also made races unbalanced is the accelerated tyre wear, especially with some cars being front wheel drive and others 4WD/Rear"

Polyphony:
- 45x tyre wear (Sport Tyres though) that isn't even able to be tested by drivers on their own copy of the game

https://www.gran-turismo.com/gb/gtsport/worldtour2019/paris/
New Category : TBD. (Super Formula?)
No new track (Fishermans Ranch :crazy:)

fisherman ranch.... hopefully they get some feedback to improve the dirt physics, or maybe the build they have for the event already has improved physics, who knows....

also it will be cool to have some formula cars on a gt event, i wonder if super formula will replace the x2014 on the championships

also it will be cool to have some formula cars on a gt event, i wonder if super formula will replace the x2014 on the championships

I very much hope so. Nothing against the X2014 but would be nice to see the new SF machines, they look awesome

Fischermans Ranch looks like a work in progress track. Where is the scenery, the trackside objects...? Swiss Alps, Smokey Mountain, Tahiti Roads...:bowdown: I miss so much the "tunnel" tracks.

Back