First Gran Turismo Sport Live Event of 2019 Set for Paris March 14–18

Remember that these are real people you are talking about, and all you are saying is 'GOOD' to someone not being there, and 'I don't like him' regarding the same person, so you haven't even offered criticism, you've merely offered hatred for no reason.
No reason? Ok, I'll give you a reason: I don't think Chris McCarthy shows that much excitement compared to Jimmy. He's harder for me to listen to; no offence but Jimmy just seems to fit the role better. I like the way he commentates, he seems more professional and I believe smarter when it comes to sim racing. Chris doesn't make me excited...

Have I explained myself correctly?

Last edited:
"This showpiece event will take place in Paris, in the Gabriel Pavilion of the Palace of Versailles"
@Famine
There's a Gabriel wing in the Palace of Versailles, but that's +15 km away, in the city Versailles. Nobody going to that event should end there.
The closest palace from Pavillon Gabriel is the presidential Elysée Palace, around 100 meters away.

Last edited:
Could it be that will be revealed other 4 cars in that event, in order to keep the number of monthly added cars roughly the same as all the other updates? Anyway looking forward to it. Best esports on the place

"This showpiece event will take place in Paris, in the Gabriel Pavilion of the Palace of Versailles"
@Famine
There's a Gabriel wing in the Palace of Versailles, but that's +15 km away, in the city Versailles. Nobody going to that event should end there.
The closest palace from Pavillon Gabriel is the presidential Elysée Palace, around 10 meters away.

There is a other Pavillon Gabriel near the Champ Elysée ;)
https://convention.parisinfo.com/professionnel-paris/74498/Pavillon-Gabriel
https://poteletchabot.com/lieux/pavillon-gabriel/
:)

Both you and Clowndes888 need to grow up as you shouldn't tell Clowndes888 what to do because you're not this person's boss nor are you in charge.

Now you're both gonna grow up and act like adults, otherwise all three of us can settle this with a race of some sort.

It will mark the flag dropping for the 2019 season

As in actual FIA championship season? Can't imagine the event counting towards the world championship points tally.

Or will this just start the test/pre/exhibit/whatever-named seasons before the actual honest-to-good one starts? I thought that was mentioned as happening some time towards the summer.

Anyway I'm excited for the upcoming news, even though I'll just read about it here and not follow the stream :gtpflag:

Remember that these are real people you are talking about, and all you are saying is 'GOOD' to someone not being there, and 'I don't like him' regarding the same person, so you haven't even offered criticism, you've merely offered hatred for no reason.

That's not hate that's just him offering a personal opinion. Nothing wrong with that.

Some from the Americas are in, so it's definitely not restricted to Europeans.

Do you know if there's any scrubs from AU/NZ?

Back