First in game look at "standard" cars in Granturismo 6

I'm afraid not diego, it's practically the same as in GT5 apart from the headlights:

GT6:

2013_11_28_23_59_1_zps8de4beea.png~original
i thing i'm in love.....
it's like a premium!!!!!

I'm liking that YellowBird. It looks like that they did some work on some of the standards, smoothing them out and polishing them up. Some look better, some look worse. A small, but still improvement, nonetheless.

As if one image of a (pretty good in GT5) standard car in GT6 suddenly means that all standards look like that.
That could just be one that didn't get much work done to it, because it didn't really need it. Hardly conclusive is it?
What are you talking about? I said they still look like the look in GT5. You say they look that way because they didnt need much work. You are basically saying what I said. The still look standard (in a 2004 kind of way)

What are you talking about? I said they still look like the look in GT5. You say they look that way because they didnt need much work. You are basically saying what I said. The still look standard (in a 2004 kind of way)

Yeah, I kinda meant that some would probably be better, and voila we have more examples with images that follow that comment.

Not the best screenshots to go from based on GT6. Images are quite blurred/unsharp.
True, but really look at the difference in the headlights, bumper gaps, etc....blurry or not a big improvement. Wheel arches and things look smoother but the blurriness def plays a factor in that one I believe.

True, but really look at the difference in the headlights, bumper gaps, etc....blurry or not a big improvement. Wheel arches and things look smoother but the blurriness def plays a factor in that one I believe.
Very true.

I just noticed it's mostly the graining from the TV that's causing the slight blur. I don't see a problem with the standards that have been shown so far. Definitely a far leap from what some of them were in GT5.

Back