First set of cars revealed for FH2 by T10!!!!

• Thread starter Ialyrn
  • 18 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
http://forzamotorsport.net/en-us/news/fh2_car_reveals

167c6664-09f5-4d5a-99fe-10df019cc0cb.jpg

Loving the VW camper

Edit: didnt see this had been posted in another thread. feel free to lock or delete this Mods, my bad.

Last edited:
As I said on Reddit, that VW van brings back horrible memories of tedious, boring Top Gear challenges in GT5. That was traumaticly boring.
hopefully they mean what they say that they got the full f5 physics and upgrades and tuning system in place.
if thats the case, I guarantee you nothing tedious will come out of that van right after it gets the vw rat treatment :)

@TokoTurismo -- My VR6 turbo Beetle was one of my favorite cars in FH1, but if the Beetle returns, I'll leave this one as an F-class for cruising. I plan to crawl it up the steepest hillclimb on the map with the stock engine, just for fun. :D
That idea sounds epic to try out! :D:tup:

Oh boy, that Type 2 looks amazing with the whitewalls.

Really pleased the Corsa VXR has returned. Hopefully the Insignia will too.

Dude... 1945 Jeep Willys MB

2UdEqhc.jpg

'Merica **** Yeah!

--removed--

Absolutely loving the Willys Jeep! One of my all time favourite vehicles. A great selection of cars though, they know how to throw a car list together, take note other developers, take note!

Or perhaps update the OP with the full car list and make this the "car list discussion" Thread!! You'll have to update the OP as more reveals come along, but you're up for that, right?

@Wolfe I will be doing pretty much the same in the VW camper, and I predict my bf will also; its such an iconic vehicle worldwide.

Don't mind some of the cars that have been revealed. What about some V8 supercars, that would be fun. Or some Aussie Cars or Exotics.

I'm happy to see the Alpine A110 make it to Forza. It's one of my favorite cars in GT and I look forward to being able to finally give it a proper paint job.

As I said on Reddit, that VW van brings back horrible memories of tedious, boring Top Gear challenges in GT5. That was traumaticly boring.

Yeah, but here, if you can't enjoy driving a Typ 2 through the rolling hills of Tuscany, you can always drive a 911 Turbo swapped Typ 2 through the rolling hills of Tuscany.

Latest Posts

Back