[FIT] Clyde's Australian Vacation | 28.10: Down Under

What on earth is this madness? No one has even been here, is everyone delusional? Blind? Stupid? I don't know, maybe they just go the latest pictures thread. But no really, fabulous shots as per normal. That Bronco shot makes me want to jump on the game and make my Bronco not a joke. :lol: I like that you incorporate the game's different playing styles to your photos, doing stuff on and off road. 👍

Hands down the seventh shot is the winner in my book, but why. Well first let's talk about composition since the way you have positioned the key parts allows anyone to be drawn into the shot. Next up discussion wise is your choice of lighting, because when I view it there is only one thing on my mind. The overall lighting is very relaxing & inviting. Now with those postives it is time to talk about what could of been improved. First up is a few things that shouldn't of been featured so here goes. If you look half way up on the left side a few parts of the ship were able to slip through your net.

However if such areas were part of the composition, then it wouldn't look too out of place. Instead it looks like a fly or something similar and to me that is a little bit distracting. As well as that negative, another thing that would of been changed be me is your choice of manual focus since I feel your shot would of been turned up to eleven if you focused a bit more on the rear. Yet since you were going for a certain style there is one way and that is by lowering your aperture by 1-3 notches.

Closing Thoughts

Overall your latest update was a success in my book, even if some things could of been changed. But at the end of the day the only thing that matters is one thing. And that is if you are happy with your whole update, then that is fine by me.

Back