FITT: "British Invasion" Congrats to - praiano63, DolHaus, Motor City Hami, Otaliema

Quiet today boys, any one getting any where with testing or tuning Pro Touring? Think the update threw everyone off for a day, will be posting my Pro JAG tomorrow. Seems most are going with the Aston and I wanted to be different.:sly:

Quiet today boys, any one getting any where with testing or tuning Pro Touring? Think the update threw everyone off for a day, will be posting my Pro JAG tomorrow. Seems most are going with the Aston and I wanted to be different.:sly:
I'm in the jaaaaggg as well 👍
I think the Aston is slightly faster in a straight line but the Jag has the advantage in the corners (and makes a better noise :lol:)

I will hopefully begin testing the Lotus and TVRs in the next couple of days

I'm in the jaaaaggg as well 👍
I think the Aston is slightly faster in a straight line but the Jag has the advantage in the corners (and makes a better noise :lol:)

I will hopefully begin testing the Lotus and TVRs in the next couple of days

I'm in the Jag boat as well I liked the Auston but the Jag just felt better, I'm doing final tweaks tomorrow and will post it than. Bowtie your goin to hate me I'm not using my signature color in it but another rather expensive paint chip but man it looks sic.

I've got one TVR left to test and will be getting into the Lotus right after gonna try and finish them tomorrow.

I did I was four seconds slower :lol: it did t want to turn at all.
The Jag is. Finally balanced machine of precision engineering and tuning it shal not share! :lol:
I can switch mine across and split the cars by a few tenths, the Aston is a little bit harder to drive but makes up for it on the straights. The weight and dimensions of the car are close enough that they should respond in the same way to tuning, the transmissions are different but they're more or less identical

I can switch mine across and split the cars by a few tenths, the Aston is a little bit harder to drive but makes up for it on the straights. The weight and dimensions of the car are close enough that they should respond in the same way to tuning, the transmissions are different but they're more or less identical
Well I guess the Jag fits my style better than allowing me to be faster.

I'm in the Jag boat as well I liked the Auston but the Jag just felt better, I'm doing final tweaks tomorrow and will post it than. Bowtie your goin to hate me I'm not using my signature color in it but another rather expensive paint chip but man it looks sic.

I've got one TVR left to test and will be getting into the Lotus right after gonna try and finish them tomorrow.
I will be using only one car to test, that was the point of keeping the cars so close that changing only supspension, LSD and trans along with ballast and downforce. But, I will be painting each car after each run to prevent confusion on the rankings list. Better not be too expensive.
My two cars are very similar and the settings can cross with the exception of the trans. Very very similar cars. I think I really picked two cars that are almost identical at these specs. The DB9 for me had issues mid corner while the Jag had entry issues with an occasional waffle mid corner. Jag slightly better exit while the DB9 more straight line speed for some reason. Was it just me or did you find similar?

My Jaguar can be found here but somehow I forgot to write down the ride height, will edit later.

15745182536_d7a934ca58_z.jpg

Last edited:
I will be using only one car to test, that was the point of keeping the cars so close that changing only supspension, LSD and trans along with ballast and downforce. But, I will be painting each car after each run to prevent confusion on the rankings list. Better not be too expensive.

My two cars are very similar and the settings can cross with the exception of the trans. Very very similar cars. I think I really picked two cars that are almost identical at these specs. The DB9 for me had issues mid corner while the Jag had entry issues with an occasional waffle mid corner. Jag slightly better exit while the DB9 more straight line speed for some reason. Was it just me or did you find similar?

My Jaguar can be found here but somehow I forgot to write down the ride height, will edit later.

15745182536_d7a934ca58_z.jpg
If I had to guess then I'd say that the Jag has slightly wider tyres and the Aston has better aerodynamics.

If I had to guess then I'd say that the Jag has slightly wider tyres and the Aston has better aerodynamics.
Has to be a reason PD has them 6pp apart, same power, weight and almost identical torque. My two also had the same weight distribution........I think the Jag has slightly better lateral grip but the aero advantage goes to the Aston. Just my thoughts though, lap times within 4 tenths and comes down to entry and exit of a few corners. Amazing the time gain or loss by missing either just slightly.

No thats what I want to buy lol. it's so nice to export the i2 directly to USB that I would liek to see that for the photo and replay data so we dont' have to exit the game
Ahh ok, now I'm with you :dunce: :lol:
Yeah its a shame, hopefully it will be implemented in future updates

My DB9 wants some more friends on it side off the garage. Im being selfish here. :) I do however agree that the Jag looks meaty. I was torn between the two but ultimately I went for the sleek, elegant and sexy design of the DB9.
It will have more friends don't you worry about that. It has the speed advantage on the track it's only a few km/h but it has it.
And I agree the DB9 looks like they tried too hard to make it a luxury road racer, while the Jag just says I'm a luxury car that happens to be fast.

Back