FITT: "British Invasion" Congrats to - praiano63, DolHaus, Motor City Hami, Otaliema

FITT British Invasion - Pro Touring GT Reviews

All cars tested on DS3 with Manual Trans, ABS 1, Arcade Mode with Grip set to Real.
Each car was given 10-12 laps trying to get the best out of each. Any questions about this review, just ask.

@787bcgr :
Lap Time - 2:02.441 / DC 7.0

Not a bad tune but the slowest for me, I struggled with off throttle rotation in some corners. On exit, needed to use throttle control, feather the throttle or wait just a tick longer before throttle application costing time. Like most of the tunes, if I went in too deep or missed my entry mark, mid corner understeer was present. Had a hard time getting back on the needed line if I was not where the car needed to be. More laps and I might have gotten lower, but as it was most laps were slow.

@Bowtie-muscle :
Lap Time - 2:01.262 / DC 9.0

My fastest lap got disqualified as I wondered too far off on exit heading to the start/finish line. Not really sure if it helped or hurt the lap time but I went with the second fastest lap to be safe and fair. Two laps after the fast lap, was a clean 2:01.262, even with the ghost or just behind at the last turn. Fastest was a 2:01.135, also had two other laps in the 2:01.4 time. If my DC scores are lower and other testers feel I gave it too high of a score, I will lower it.

@DolHaus :
Lap Time - 2:01.145 / DC 9.7

Soft springs with stiff dampers and ARB? And did you not say you were not really keen on Silvertstone?
Would never know it by this tune, almost perfect, did everything just right for the most part. Could drive it too deep and cause understeer and front end slide. Could also get the rear to slide just a tick but it actually might have helped the few turns it occurred. This tune was so good that it suffered from and early fast lap (lap 2). Trying to get just a bit more or get under 2:01 never happened although I was up 2-3 tenths twice. This tune should be the quickest in the field. Great Job.👍

@Motor City Hami :
Lap Time - 2:01.694 / DC 9.5

This tune was just down right awesome, more rear end looseness then I normally prefer but it just helped the more and more I got used to it. The only issue was a touch, the smallest amount of front end push through the esses just before the long back straight. Just a little bit less (and you managed to rid 99%) and I could have been faster. As it was, it was 2 tenths faster than my DB9 tune. The DB9 has better looks and aero but might have just a bit less lateral grip. If only Astons were tuned, this may very well have been the winner. ;)

@Otaliema :
Lap Time - 2:02.306 / DC 8.0

To me, this tune was confusing. It felt fast but twitchy, almost as if the rear grip was fighting the front end or overpowering it? Was stable, but lazy to to move in a straight line to get it where I wanted for corner entry. Not bad, and maybe it was just me but occasionally the front end would get a bit of a wobble mid corner when releasing the brakes. Had that issue occasionally with my tune as well, but not as noticeable. This could have been faster but I failed to get the most out of every corner on the same lap. If it was me, another tester will get a blistering lap with it.:guilty:

EDIT: New Lap Time - 2:01.234 / DC 9.0
Retest showed lazy front end to be gone, Twitchiness still present in some corners, found it necessary to lift the throttle to get through some corners. First 3 laps of retest were close but slower, 4th lap I got the entry right and did not have to lift to get the car through resulting in a much quicker lap. Had to get the entry correct and not easy to do, but when you did, the large amount of grip aided in lower lap time.

@shaunm80 :
Lap Time - 2:02.344 / DC 8.0

A really nice and enjoyable tune. Two noticeable issues though, some high speed entry understeer and too much exit oversteer. To control the oversteer, I needed patience and throttle control which cost just enough time to slow the tune down. The high camber really made for a great handling car but maybe the high rear camber caused the exit issues? Better driver will or should get a better time.

@sinof1337 :
Lap Time - 2:01.250 / DC 7.8

Solid tune, I really liked the brakes and the was the trans gearing was setup. Mid corner grip was the only issue (as with most :irked:). I struggled to get a good lap but the final was pretty good.

@xande1959 :
Lap Time - 2:01.884 / DC 7.5

My first two laps were only .005 apart, but were in the 2:03 area. Tricky to get back on throttle on most corners. Right hander after the long straight always seemed to want to push wide and cost time, when it pushed mid corner, exit was obviously easier. The final section just before the start finish line was also an issue every lap but the final one, when I managed an alien attempt through that section, I picked up a huge amount of time. Otherwise, it would have been in the lower 2:02 's like the rest of the field. A better tune than my skill level unfortunately.

Last edited:
@xande1959 :
Lap Time - 2:01.884 / DC 7.5

My first two laps were only .005 apart, but were in the 2:03 area. Tricky to get back on throttle on most corners. Right hander after the long straight always seemed to want to push wide and cost time, when it pushed mid corner, exit was obviously easier. The final section just before the start finish line was also an issue every lap but the final one, when I managed an alien attempt through that section, I picked up a huge amount of time. Otherwise, it would have been in the lower 2:02 's like the rest of the field. A better tune than my skill level unfortunately.

- his ability as equal to my same time, very good sir, I congratulate the performance.:cheers:👍:gtpflag:

@DolHaus :
Lap Time - 2:01.145 / DC 9.7

Soft springs with stiff dampers and ARB? And did you not say you were not really keen on Silvertstone?
Would never know it by this tune, almost perfect, did everything just right for the most part. Could drive it too deep and cause understeer and front end slide. Could also get the rear to slide just a tick but it actually might have helped the few turns it occurred. This tune was so good that it suffered from and early fast lap (lap 2). Trying to get just a bit more or get under 2:01 never happened although I was up 2-3 tenths twice. This tune should be the quickest in the field. Great Job.👍
👍
Thank you very much for the review, glad you enjoyed the car and put down an excellent time :cheers:
Yeah I'm not a fan of Silverstone because it requires early braking and super clean lines, my two least favourite techniques (also I suck at the maggots/becketts/chapel section, can't ever get the line right) :lol:
I spent ages balancing the springs using the data logger to analyse what was causing over/understeer. Once they were in the right sort of area I found that the dampers/ARB's were really communicating with me and I was getting textbook responses to every change, I made notes of what every individual change made and then used this to alter the feel and characteristics of the car until it was giving me the best performance across the whole track.
A special thank you for pushing me during the tuning period, I would have put a different tune up much earlier if you hadn't kept one-upping my times when I posted them :lol: 👍

Thank you very much for the review, glad you enjoyed the car and put down an excellent time :cheers:
Yeah I'm not a fan of Silverstone because it requires early braking and super clean lines, my two least favourite techniques (also I suck at the maggots/becketts/chapel section, can't ever get the line right) :lol:
I spent ages balancing the springs using the data logger to analyse what was causing over/understeer. Once they were in the right sort of area I found that the dampers/ARB's were really communicating with me and I was getting textbook responses to every change, I made notes of what every individual change made and then used this to alter the feel and characteristics of the car until it was giving me the best performance across the whole track.
A special thank you for pushing me during the tuning period, I would have put a different tune up much earlier if you hadn't kept one-upping my times when I posted them :lol: 👍
:banghead::banghead: Have to remember to tell a slower time in the future. I ran a quick lap in my tune, but it was my tune. I know where the weaknesses are, with yours and Hami's, I was looking for weaknesses. Hami's approach on the Jag would have been Real interesting as it may have been untouchable. I believe his was hindered by being an Aston, grip must be the reason PD has the Jag 6pp higher. With your tune, the fastest lap came on lap 2, every other tune came much later other than my own. But my fastest 2 were later also, had I had a slower lap for 2 or 3 laps, I may have been quicker or maybe I got 99.5% out of it and there was no more. Either way, an excellent tune.

Lap Time - 2:02.306 / DC 8.0

To me, this tune was confusing. It felt fast but twitchy, almost as if the rear grip was fighting the front end or overpowering it? Was stable, but lazy to to move in a straight line to get it where I wanted for corner entry. Not bad, and maybe it was just me but occasionally the front end would get a bit of a wobble mid corner when releasing the brakes. Had that issue occasionally with my tune as well, but not as noticeable. This could have been faster but I failed to get the most out of every corner on the same lap. If it was me, another tester will get a blistering lap with it.:guilty:
Thank you for the feedback, I don't recall a laziness in the car but I may have adjusted to it and didn't notice will see when I get through and test thus group.

Thank you for the feedback, I don't recall a laziness in the car but I may have adjusted to it and didn't notice will see when I get through and test thus group.
Seemed a slight delay in steering input when at high speed going straight, did not react quickly but may have just been me. Did not knock DC for that though. The twitchy feeling that I felt, again may have just been me, was my only real issue. Others may not find it the same.

Edit: May have been the grip the car had also, it had a ton and like I said, the rear may have been fighting the front.

Last edited:
:banghead::banghead: Have to remember to tell a slower time in the future. I ran a quick lap in my tune, but it was my tune. I know where the weaknesses are, with yours and Hami's, I was looking for weaknesses. Hami's approach on the Jag would have been Real interesting as it may have been untouchable. I believe his was hindered by being an Aston, grip must be the reason PD has the Jag 6pp higher. With your tune, the fastest lap came on lap 2, every other tune came much later other than my own. But my fastest 2 were later also, had I had a slower lap for 2 or 3 laps, I may have been quicker or maybe I got 99.5% out of it and there was no more. Either way, an excellent tune.
:lol: I always use your times as a target as we usually run similar laps and I know you don't sandbag. I know if I'm equal to or faster than your laps then I'm in with a chance.
My tune started life on the DB9, its where I did most of the spring balancing and some of the early damper/ARB tests. I was ready to post the tune but decided to have a go using the Jag on the same settings and felt that the car had just that little bit more grip and seemed to respond better to the setup. I then only had to make a few small adjustments and the rest just sort of fell into place.

Seemed a slight delay in steering input when at high speed going straight, did not react quickly but may have just been me. Did not knock DC for that though. The twitchy feeling that I felt, again may have just been me, was my only real issue. Others may not find it the same.

Edit: May have been the grip the car had also, it had a ton and like I said, the rear may have been fighting the front.
Hmm odd maybe it's just me, but like I said I will see when I plug it in during testing.

@shaunm80 :
Lap Time - 2:02.344 / DC 8.0

A really nice and enjoyable tune. Two noticeable issues though, some high speed entry understeer and too much exit oversteer. To control the oversteer, I needed patience and throttle control which cost just enough time to slow the tune down. The high camber really made for a great handling car but maybe the high rear camber caused the exit issues? Better driver will or should get a better time.

Thank you for the review. You achieved a time which I knew the tune had in it but one which I wasn't able to reach myself so congrats on that. You have a valid point about the high camber. I did go for a great handling car, ultimately though, it cost something on corner exits but as you said, patience on the throttle and this is easily sorted out (at the expense of time). I am glad that you enjoyed the tune though, thats how I like to do things :)

Last edited:
Anyone who knows me from testing/reviewing cars can confirm i'm a man of few words. Since this category of FITT was low on testers and since I always like to help my fellow tuner members who provide great tunes for us, sunday drivers :lol:, I offered my help on this.

Since it is my 1st FITT participation, I hope my reviews and scores will not make tuners too mad, since I try to express it with most honesty. Therefore, my apologies if anyone is upset with any review/score.

In the spirit of fairness to all tuners, all testing conditions were the same (number of laps), even if I believed a certain ride would get a faster time with a few extra laps. So:

Test Session Conditions:
  • Track - Silverstone GP
  • Number of laps - 8
  • ABS1
  • Grip - Real

To the point:

Tuner: @787bcgr
Car: Jaguar XKR'S 11

Best Lap Time: 2:01:513
DC - 8.5

Review:

A very good tune. Great Braking, never failed when required. Responsive steering, with no understeer effects while in mid-cornering. The gearbox was very competitive, allowing great speed on low and high gears. Despite feeling that the rear was a bit loose in some corners, it was perfect controllable. Having made a great lap time, I felt the rear was stopping the car from going even faster. A small detail.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Tuner: @Bowtie-muscle

Fastest Lap Time: 2:00:616
DC - 9.2

Review:

A joy to drive. All felt very good in this tune. Great gearbox, agility, speed, stability and performance. As all the tunes tested, pushed it to the limits and the car dealt with. The proof is a 2 minute flat lap, clean and fast. In all the Jags, I found something kind of hard to describe, gives the sensation of being slower, when actually is faster. Just noticed that the steering was a bit hard, it responded to the demands, but slower. Other then that, got the job done!

Tuner: @DolHaus

Best Lap Time: 1:59:757
DC - 9.5

Review:

An amazing car to drive! Suited perfectly into my driving style, which was kind of a surprise. Solid brakes, only in case of tyre pressure (red) it was a tiny bit less effective. No understeer or oversteer present, even on exiting corner acceleration. This allowed faster recovery from the slower corners, allowing faster laps. Very responsive steering, with room to improve even more.
Excellent corner attack and line, while in the apex it was perfect, if by any mean it was missed, easily corrected by throttle management. My kind of ride!

Tuner: @Motor City Hami
Car: Aston Martin DB9 '06

Best Lap Time: 2:01:296
DC - 9.1

Review:

Off all the cars tested, this one was perfect in terms of corner rotation, either in mid-corner acceleration or full cornering capability. Along side a great rotation, a superb steering reponse, extreme agile car in trajectory corrections.
The gearbox felt very evenly distributed (ratios), just felt the Final Gear could be a tiny bit higher.
The fact that the car felt loose (not in terms of loosing control) it showed supreme agility, which allowed a very quick lap time. One thing I noticed was the price to pay for all this agility and cornering speed was constant tyre pressure (red tyres), but did not interfered very much with the performance.

Tuner: @Otaliema

Best Lap Time: 2:00:341
DC - 8.9

Review:

While testing this car, after the 1st lap (usually to know the car) I had the feeling it could be as fast as Dolhaus. A superb gearbox and ratios, responsive steering, great agility, no oversteer and almost no wheelspin and great brakes. The only thing needed was a bit more rotation, resulting on an even better cornering speed. Would have given a higher DC value if it wasn't for this. With that, it would certanly broke the 2 minute barrier.

Tuner: @shaunm80

Fastest Lap Time: 2:02:126
DC - 9.1

Review:

Identical to Bowtie-Muscle, only difference is this one is an Aston. The car behaviour is perfect, rotation is there when needed, speed, agility on cornering and gearbox response. It may be a few tenths of seconds slower then the majority of other tuners choices (Jaguar), but it has that important factor: excelence in cornering. It can be taken to the limits, but not to extreme. If so, a small understeer sensation will appear.This one I believe with a few more laps on testing, it would be equal to the fastest Jags.

Tuner: @sinoff1337

Fastest Lap Time: 2:01:358
DC - 8.8

Review:

Another great tune for a Jaguar. Excellent brakes, good steering, superb gearbox (one of the best, with incredible precision)... All this combined on a indeed fast lap. Just one small detail, a bit more rotation would make even better. On the test session, the final 2 laps I decided to push it to the extreme in order to get a even better lap time, sadly noticed a bit of mid cornering understeer in acceleration, which caused the car to starting running away, so I had to come-off the throttle to recover. But don't take it as a flaw, just a small correction.

Tuner: @xande1959

Fastest Lap Time: 2:01:270
DC - 7.8

Review:

Im terms of looks, this one in particular had it all. I was looking foward to try it on track. 1st lap was more to feel the car, did a nice time. Next was time to push it harder and started to sense the car a bit underpowered and rear loose. The gearbox was OK, which allowed getting a decent fastest lap.
Sadly just not a tune I was able to get along with, did not fit my style. Perhaps another tester will get a better result for you.

Last edited:
Tuner: @shaunm80

Fastest Lap Time: 2:02:126
DC - 9.1

Review:

Identical to Bowtie-Muscle, only difference is this one is an Aston. The car behaviour is perfect, rotation is there when needed, speed, agility on cornering and gearbox response. It may be a few tenths of seconds slower then the majority of other tuners choices (Jaguar), but it has that important factor: excelence in cornering. It can be taken to the limits, but not to extreme. If so, a small understeer sensation will appear.This one I believe with a few more laps on testing, it would be equal to the fastest Jags.

As always, your reviews are concise and fair. Excellent lap time you got out of my Aston Martin. I have no shame in saying that you are a second faster than me and I certainly applaud for you it. Thank you for the review and I am glad that you liked the tune. Your point about understeer appearing is a fair point. It does sometimes reach a limit and then it doesn't quite know what to do so it will just understeer but you seemed to get the best out of this car and that is no easy feat. Well done on your first official FITT test by the way. I certainly hope that you will be able to partake in future challenges (if you have the time to do it that is).

Tuner: @DolHaus

Best Lap Time: 1:59:757
DC - 9.5

Review:

An amazing car to drive! Suited perfectly into my driving style, which was kind of a surprise. Solid brakes, only in case of tyre pressure (red) it was a tiny bit less effective. No understeer or oversteer present, even on exiting corner acceleration. This allowed faster recovery from the slower corners, allowing faster laps. Very responsive steering, with room to improve even more.
Excellent corner attack and line, while in the apex it was perfect, if by any mean it was missed, easily corrected by throttle management. My kind of ride!
Thank you very much for testing and the review, glad you enjoyed the car :cheers:
Great job getting under 2 mins, the best I got out of it was a 2:00.3xx but I felt sure it could break the 2 minute barrier with a better driver :)

As always, your reviews are concise and fair. Excellent lap time you got out of my Aston Martin. I have no shame in saying that you are a second faster than me and I certainly applaud for you it. Thank you for the review and I am glad that you liked the tune. Your point about understeer appearing is a fair point. It does sometimes reach a limit and then it doesn't quite know what to do so it will just understeer but you seemed to get the best out of this car and that is no easy feat. Well done on your first official FITT test by the way. I certainly hope that you will be able to partake in future challenges (if you have the time to do it that is).

👍 TY! I believe your Aston with a few more laps would be even faster... It was an amazing new experience! :)

Thank you very much for testing and the review, glad you enjoyed the car :cheers:
Great job getting under 2 mins, the best I got out of it was a 2:00.3xx but I felt sure it could break the 2 minute barrier with a better driver :)

👍 It was a pleasure to drive. Even I was surprised with the under 2 minute lap! :lol: A great car sir!

And I would like to say thank you very much to @Bowtie-muscle for creating it and to all tuners for the amazing driving experiences while testing all the PGT cars!

As you guy might recall i answered @shaunm80 's call for help with this round of testing for the Pro Touring GT Class.

I'd just like to take this moment to point out that i'm not a super fast driver.

Testing was done with a DS3, all aids of except for abs which is set to 1.
All cars were given 10 laps.

The testing has just been finalised. So without further a due, here's the results in no particular order.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
@shaunm80
Aston Martin DB9
Best lap: 2:02.637

Some understeer at certain highspeed entries and oversteer on some of the slower exits. I couldn't get on the power quick enough to be able to make it go faster without letting the rearend loose.

Other than that it's a fun and enjoyable car to drive. Once i gather more patience i might be able to go even quicker with it. I'll keep you informed on any progress i make.

D.C: 9,0

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@sinof1337
Jaguar XKR-S
Best lap: 2:01.496

Almost the same story here as with Shaun's tune. Not as much, but still enough to force me to be cautious.

The slightly higher gearing is what i believe are one of the key elements to the understeer i encountered.
Still enjoyable to fling around the track and post solid laps.

D.C: 8,9

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@DolHaus
Jaguar XKR-S
Best lap: 2:00.739

A well balanced setup with no nasty surprises. Fast and stable are the two words that come to mind here.

Not sure what else i can say other than, well done.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Otaliema
Jaguar XKR-S
Best lap: 2:00.836

An interesting choice on this setup to say the least.

I've come across tunes in the past that uses that same kind of layout on the rideheight. Some of them work,some don't.

This one however is one of the ones that work. Well, not without it's quirks, but still.

The one thing that i encountered that poses the biggest problem for me is the weird understeer that seems to wanna follow along when you are straightening the car up. That in turn forced me let off the gas ever so slightly in order to get it going straight.

With that being said. I still found this car to be quite entertaining.

D.C: 8,8

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Bowtie-muscle
Jaguar XKR-S
Best lap: 2:01.313

This is a well balanced tune. Stable, fast and safe.

I'm sure i could get even faster times with it but the regulations did not allow for more than 10 laps( my own choice). As i said to Shaun, i'll keep going at it with this one. It has potential.

Good job.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@787bcgr
Jaguar XKR-S
Best lap: 2:01.804

A neutral setup with very slight understeer tendencies from time to time.

It does what it's told without any fuzz. I quite enjoyed driving this one.

Good job.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@xande1959
Aston Martin DB9
Best lap: 2:00.492

A pretty wellrounded tune.

I encountered some minor understeer but other than that, a good solid tune.
Good job

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

@Motor City Hami
Aston Martin DB9
Best lap: 2:00.469

This is by far the best one i've encountered in this lineup. Speed,stability and cornering are just top notch. The rotation is spot on as well.. Getting on the power early on the exits is as easy as pie with this car.

Not sure what kind of voodoo magic you conjured up while creating this tune, but whatever it was, it worked.

Great job!

D.C: 9,6

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There you have it folks.

Thanks to all the tuners for providing me with hours of fun.

:cheers:

@shaunm80
Aston Martin DB9
Best lap: 2:02.637

Some understeer at certain highspeed entries and oversteer on some of the slower exits. I couldn't get on the power quick enough to be able to make it go faster without letting the rearend loose.

Other than that it's a fun and enjoyable car to drive. Once i gather more patience i might be able to go even quicker with it. I'll keep you informed on any progress i make.

Many thanks for doing testing. Again, a faster time than I set which is great news for my tune. It means it works better in other peoples hands than it does mine. You seemed to have enjoyed this testing, Well done on posting some really quick times.

On another note, there are a variety of DC scores going on here which is going to make this class really hard to predict. It should be really close at the end of this class testing. :)

Many thanks for doing testing. Again, a faster time than I set which is great news for my tune. It means it works better in other peoples hands than it does mine. You seemed to have enjoyed this testing, Well done on posting some really quick times.

On another note, there are a variety of DC scores going on here which is going to make this class really hard to predict. It should be really close at the end of this class testing. :)

No problem, Shaun. Just glad i could help.

Best Lap Time: 2:00:341
DC - 8.9

Review:

While testing this car, after the 1st lap (usually to know the car) I had the feeling it could be as fast as Dolhaus. A superb gearbox and ratios, responsive steering, great agility, no oversteer and almost no wheelspin and great brakes. The only thing needed was a bit more rotation, resulting on an even better cornering speed. Would have given a higher DC value if it wasn't for this. With that, it would certanly broke the 2 minute barrier.

An interesting choice on this setup to say the least.

I've come across tunes in the past that uses that same kind of layout on the rideheight. Some of them work,some don't.

This one however is one of the ones that work. Well, not without it's quirks, but still.

The one thing that i encountered that poses the biggest problem for me is the weird understeer that seems to wanna follow along when you are straightening the car up. That in turn forced me let off the gas ever so slightly in order to get it going straight.

With that being said. I still found this car to be quite entertaining.
Glad to see you both enjoy the car, looks like I may have made it too tight on the turns and oddly loose on the straight.
Really looking forward to testing this group now see what others did with the car

@ugabugaz if you need until Tuesday, that is fine (I know you said tomorrow, but an extra day might help.)

@Otaliema I have decided that I want to revisit your tune just to double check it, will explain my thinking and reasoning either way after I do so. May not get to do it today, if not it will be tomorrow for sure.

@cbarbosa and @LordJCS Thank you both very much for taking the time and testing this class 👍, it is very much appreciated. I also want to thank you for the reviews of my tune. Sadly, I think it could have been just a small bit better had I had more time. Still think it is not bad as is and @DolHaus and @Motor City Hami tunes are better. You Both got great laps times out of it. :D

Fastest Lap Time: 2:01:270
DC - 7.8

Review:

Im terms of looks, this one in particular had it all. I was looking foward to try it on track. 1st lap was more to feel the car, did a nice time. Next was time to push it harder and started to sense the car a bit underpowered and rear loose. The gearbox was OK, which allowed getting a decent fastest lap.
Sadly just not a tune I was able to get along with, did not fit my style. Perhaps another tester will get a better result for you.

- you said not all adapted, so I have to work harder so that in future you enjoy my cart, thank you for driving it still improved my time.:cheers:

@cbarbosa and @LordJCS Thank you both very much for taking the time and testing this class 👍, it is very much appreciated. I also want to thank you for the reviews of my tune. Sadly, I think it could have been just a small bit better had I had more time. Still think it is not bad as is and @DolHaus and @Motor City Hami tunes are better. You Both got great laps times out of it. :D

👍 Glad to help. :)

I have found a few minutes to retest @Otaliema's tune and will be updating my review later with new time and DC. I will give an explanation here though before I do. It does make a difference and I am glad I had a feeling it needed to be retested. Will try when I get back home in a few hours, if not it will be in the morning.

[QUOTE="@cbarbosa and @LordJCS Thank you both very much for taking the time and testing this class 👍, it is very much appreciated. I also want to thank you for the reviews of my tune. Sadly, I think it could have been just a small bit better had I had more time. Still think it is not bad as is and @DolHaus and @Motor City Hami tunes are better. You Both got great laps times out of it. :D[/QUOTE]

Just glad i could help. I had fun during this so you might see me more frequently for these events.

:cheers:

After posting my review, and getting response from @Otaliema , I was left with an uneasy feeling. This morning I was thinking about retesting sometime today, when I returned home from church and saw the reviews from @cbarbosa and @LordJCS it only confirmed that I should pay it a visit if for nothing other than piece of mind. It was tested on Thanksgiving but was interrupted when the Out-Laws showed up over an hour early (they are usually always late). I may not have gotten the best feel for the tune being rushed off the PS3. Today I did retest, the first three laps were pretty much the same but no front end laziness. Did still feel twitchy in the corners and seemed to need a certain line. The fourth lap however, resulted in the blistering lap I thought was capable. Half way through the next lap, I was far enough behind it did not matter and quit. The new time and DC will be updated to my review. Still not the best tune but certainly a much faster lap which will move the standings around. Enough rambling, read the review for the new time.

@Otaliema be sure to use the updated time and DC when entering on scoring sheet. Thanks for your patience.

Last edited:
Back