FITT Ford Challenges by MCH

@Motor City Hami updated time for @sinof1337
1:45.327 DC 9.5
I found on retest I was not driving the car nearly hard enough the first time around, if the tires where not talking, it was not happy and that was the source of the over rotation in the corners. I couldn't quite hold it together for an entire lap but it was definitely a much better drive when I was pushing and sliding the car. Had a couple of 1:43.xxx that I toasted on the infield or last chicane. Give me another 50 laps I could could do it.

No change in lap time ranking, but you knocked yourself from the number one spot on Driver's Choice with the 9.5 score for sinof1337.

Let's put this one in the books. Thank you to everyone who participated and test drove. And thank you to everyone for your patience as my work life completely took over everything else, including managing this competition.

A few words from me about the different classes.

Focus ST - This group was unbelievably close. The winning lap time had to be taken down to the 10,000th to even see the winner. Congrats to @Lionheart2113 for the victory over @DolHaus by a mere 0.0008 seconds. Congrats to the podium finishers.

Lap Time Winners:
1st @Lionheart2113 1:01.2796 average
2nd @DolHaus 1:01.2804 average
3rd @787bcgr 101.352 average

Driver's Choice:
1st @Motor City Hami 9.1 point average
2nd @Bowtie-muscle 8.7 average
3rd @DolHaus 8.6 average

Mustang - This group had an interesting finishing result. I don't remember in a tuning competition where the lap time winners were very different from the driver's choice winners. This says to me that there were some really fast cars that were a bit tricky to get that hot lap and there were some other cars that were fast and a dream to drive. Either way, congrats to the podium finishers.

Lap Time Winners:
1st @ImToLegitToQuit 1:16.915 average
2nd @Lewis_Hamilton_ 1:17.208 average
3rd @DolHaus 1:17.396 average

Driver's Choice:
1st @Bowtie-muscle 8.5 point average
2nd @ImToLegitToQuit 8.33 average
3rd @Otaliema 8.30 average

Ford GT - Since I tuned one of these, I know how tricky these cars were. It says something that the top three tunes were 0.8 seconds - we have some talented tuners among us. I want to make a special call out to @Bowtie-muscle for making the podium for both lap time and driver's choice. Nicely done. Congrats to the podium finishers.

Lap Time Winners:
1st @Otaliema 1:41.140 average
2nd @sinof1337 1:41.362 average
3rd @Bowtie-muscle 1:41.870 average

Driver's Choice:
1st @sinof1337 9.3 point average
2nd @Otaliema 9.2 average
3rd @Bowtie-muscle 8.7 average

Last edited:
Not a big deal but you have my time down as 106 instead of 116.
I think that's what's called a convincing victory! :lol:

Congratulations to the winners and to everyone involved, great work all round and some super close competition in all fields 👍
That gap gets smaller with every contest and shows just how much everyone is progressing with every submission

Big thanks to @Motor City Hami for another fun contest :cheers:

:gtpflag:

Back