FITT M Power Challenge - Mystery Solved - Congratulations to the Winners

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 843 comments
That was a great idea :bowdown:, I think this is the coolest idea I've seen for a FITT competition, @Bowtie-muscle you know what you've gotten into but does @shaunm80 know :lol:, have fun guys, in the end it just comes out to that đź‘Ťđź‘Ťđź‘Ť.
:cheers:
Thanks, I am glad that you like the idea. I have a fairly good idea of what I've got myself into.. I plan on enjoying this experience.. Its the only good FITT idea I've had so i gotta enjoy this moment :)

No no no! You guys are doing this all wrong! I drop off the face of the Earth and everything goes wrong!

Just kidding... :sly: You guys have done a great job keeping FITT rolling. Cheers to you! :cheers:

This sounds pretty similar to one of the last events we did in GT5. @Motor City Hami kept the tuners secret until the end and had the community see if they could guess the tuner. One of the best events we did I think, certainly one of my favorites.

Anyway, this looks fun. Good luck guys! :gtpflag: Time for me to creep back into the shadows.

No no no! You guys are doing this all wrong! I drop off the face of the Earth and everything goes wrong!

Just kidding... :sly: You guys have done a great job keeping FITT rolling. Cheers to you! :cheers:

This sounds pretty similar to one of the last events we did in GT5. @Motor City Hami kept the tuners secret until the end and had the community see if they could guess the tuner. One of the best events we did I think, certainly one of my favorites.

Anyway, this looks fun. Good luck guys! :gtpflag: Time for me to creep back into the shadows.
Your alive!!! welcome back sir. Maybe? got some spare time or still slammed with real life? Wouldn't mind seeing you take a shot at this one đź‘Ť

Did my eyes deceive me or did we really actually have a DB sighting?

Glad to see you checking up on FITT happenings, your thread has exploded as I'm sure you've seen.

Thank you, you are more than welcome to join in if you have the time.

Put me down for 'tuna
You have been put added to the tuner list. Thanks for joining. :)

Just to re-iterate, anyone who still wishes to join in with this event must register before this coming saturday (6/6/15) at midnight. This event will be fun and I encourage more of you to join in the fun, and see what magnificent creations you make out of these M Powered cars. I look forward to seeing who else takes part in this. :)

Thanking you. I have added you to the list. Great to you have back in the testing seat again. :)

Was hoping to get in to Hami's challenge, after vacation time on that side of the pond, and I even did a run in Lionhearts CRX. I thought that i'd enjoy Monaco in a slower car, but I didn't! Definately plan on running some of them in the latest seasonal though.

Also don't have many BMW's, so that's another plus with this one.

I`m in as a tuner. RWD will be a nice change! :lol:

Oversteer heaven on this one :) I am sure you'll enjoy it. Great to have you as tuner. :)
Great group of cars in here, they can be just as stealthy as the tuners will be. I will try to test all the cars even if I do not meet the deadline, it will be interesting to see the differences here. :)

Great group of cars in here, they can be just as stealthy as the tuners will be. I will try to test all the cars even if I do not meet the deadline, it will be interesting to see the differences here. :)
If you are able to test but need a little extra time for any reason, there is no reason why we can't extend by a day or two. Let us know how your getting on close to deadline day. :)

Actually thought the car was good, and will be trying the CRZ in the near future. Picked yours because i know we use similar setups, but i just don't have the nouse for Monaco!!
Cheers for that:cheers:, but I would stop with the CRX, no need to test the CR-Z!! I wouldn't want your opinion to change.:lol: That younger brother was and still is a problem child for me.:scared:

Back