FITT M Power Challenge - Mystery Solved - Congratulations to the Winners

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 843 comments
Be glad he did not drive my older Civic, that might just put him off testing for awhile:scared:
Your older Civic was not as bad as one of the other tunes... Try as I might I couldn't put anything together with it.

I am sitting here waiting for the system and game updates to install. ugg! I want to play these bloody updates are cutting into my game time dang it!

Has anyone tried a few laps yet, just to see how these cars handle on this track? I have had a long week with extremely limited play time, wanted to try a few just to get used to the track but has not happened.
I have taken half of the cars out and they land right around the 2:10 mark for my skills. Full work days today/tomorrow, but might get evening time to finish testing the last 3.

You made the rules in conjunction with me. Its a random selection. :) All the cars will get to that time eventually, its a matter of time.
But I have stayed away, with the hopes of trying a few with stock settings. Since you are obviously ahead, may have to rig the draw and knock you back :lol:

Edited: auto incorrect, smart phone? I don't think so.:yuck:

Last edited:
But I have stayed away, with the hopes of trying a few with stock settings. Since you are obviously ahead, may have to dig the draw and knock you back :lol:
I like all the cars in this event (obviously..) so I will be happy with any car that comes my way. I am sure that all cars have the potential to be sub 2.10s around GP/F track anyway so it should be pretty close at the end.

Edit: Im only ahead in one car at this point in time. The other cars still have base tunes on them and they certainly aren't in FITT shape for submission.. That will take some more time to perfect. I am waiting now till I get my car pick before I go ahead with tuning.

Last edited:
FITT M Power Challenge

View attachment 376941

The idea for this particular FITT challenge came about during the Old and New Challenge. Everyone had a pick of cars that they could use, and would often test each to find out their potential. As a tuner, I like the challenge of finding a random car and just tuning it to the best of my ability. To make my idea work, I needed to find a group of cars that fit well together, have similar power outputs and similar drive trains but also offer a good stable base to work from. I found these cars in the BMW dealership.

I needed a partner in crime to pull this challenge off so I asked my good friend @Bowtie-muscle if he would be interested in co-hosting this with me. Thankfully, he said he would and he had this great idea to do blind testing. Now, I remember how well that challenge worked and it fitted well with the twist that I am using in this challenge.

All tuners will register their interest before tuning begins. Once registered, the names will be entered randomly into a hat, pulled out by a non-FITT person and allocated a number. This will be your Tuner number and you will be PM’d this information along with the car which you will be tuning. Again, this will be randomised so the entire field tunes a car allocated to them, and the tuner of that car will not be known until the competition has ended.

When you have finished your tune, PM your setup with your Tuner number to @Bowtie-muscle and @shaunm80 using a standard form in which all the tunes are displayed (Bowtie will provide). We as hosts will also build your car, take a picture in photomode and post that alongside your tune so they all have a similar style.

This challenge should suit all tuners as the cars are equally as fast, they all have the same ability to produce a good lap time and most importantly, they will be fun to drive.
I'm interested

2:10.046 tuned to a 2:22.xxx showroom stock. Have ran all but one.
Your getting quick times. I can sense a sub 2.10 with some fine tuning.

On another note. Thank you to all those who have signed up so far. Registration ends at midnight tonight and all tuners will be notified tomorrow what car they have the pleasure of tuning.

If anyone else decides that they would like to test as well as tune, you are most welcome to do that. Just lets us know at any time and we can add you to the testers. :)

Back