FITT Miata Tuning Challenge

Put me in for the 3 that aren't beginner only. I believe I finished 2nd once (Chaparral 2D) - although I'm not positive.

Count me in tuner in street touring roadster and touring roadster. And will test drive for the scca spec miatia and scca improved touring class.
I hope I didn't catch the chest bug that running around my neighborhood at the moment or I may be pulling out..it lays you out for a week

I have updated my tune post on page 1 @Motor City Hami, not sure if it's great replica, let me know about that popular setup as well as power and weight + distribution, I will still be making another replica for my garage :)

Put me down for tuning ITC and STC. I got a good start on tuning them today. You know some testers are going to lose their lives at Matterhorn Rotenboden right.:eek::lol:

IMG_0042_1.JPG

I was surprised with this car beautiful choice MCH, still working on some more performace tuning, maybe this weekend ends.:cheers:👍

Last edited:
Can you put me down for the improved tuner class please, I'll have to give it early as I'm back off to China the week after next which means I can't be a tester...which is loads of fun for anyone at least giving it any thought. No matter your driving level, just running all of these tunes around the track can give you more experience and the chance to see how some of the masters do it!

Put me down for tuning ITC and STC. I got a good start on tuning them today. You know some testers are going to lose their lives at Matterhorn Rotenboden right.:eek::lol:

The four classes are different enough that everyone should be able to find something that they like.

I fully expect @krenkme to sign up to tune for Matterhorn. That should break a few steering wheel FFBs. :D

Last edited:
I hope I didn't catch the chest bug that running around my neighborhood at the moment or I may be pulling out..it lays you out for a week
Yes. Yes it does. :crazy:

Still deciding if I want to tune but put me down to drive them all.

@DigitalBaka get well soon bud, it sucks I watched my wife who never gets laid out from cold's go down for a week with it.

This tc is a funky little tune... working as it should but backwards, I'll get it figured out, always do.

Hello my Friend
Good to see you put up this challenge 👍
I would like to be a Tuna for ITC and STC please!👍👍
Thank you
ND

Last edited:
I'll probably sign-up for this as a tester, just gotta buy the Miatas... problem is I'm currently saving for the Senna suit in GT6 :lol: Got the game on Wednesday.

Get the Senna suit when you have the car to go with it. :P Glad to see you back, having fun with GT6?
Must have Senna suit, must have NAO! :lol: It's good to be back, yep I'm having, especially with my 210HP Fit :lol:

Yes. Yes it does. :crazy:

Still deciding if I want to tune but put me down to drive them all.

Thank you.

Hello my Friend
Good to see you put up this challenge 👍
I would like to be a Tuna for ITC and STC please!👍👍
Thank you
ND

One of my favorite competitors.

I'll probably sign-up for this as a tester, just gotta buy the Miatas... problem is I'm currently saving for the Senna suit in GT6 :lol: Got the game on Wednesday.

Welcome back.

I will sign up for Miata Specs, because they have stripes.

PSN: HarskGaming96, Portugal

A big welcome to a new to FITT tuner.

Mazda MX-5 S-Special Type I (NA,J) '95

Specs
371 pp
135 bhp / 6000 rpm
17.7 kgfm / 4700 rpm
FR/NA
950 kg
52:48

Parts
Car painted Super Black
PDI P525N 1in Up
Front Splitter
Sports Computer
Intake Tuning
Full Body Weight Reduction, Inc. Hood & Windows
5-Speed Transmission
Fully Customisable LSD
Fully Customisable Suspension
Comfort Soft Tyres

Setup
Ride Height 95mm 95mm
Spring Rate 6.45kg 5.88kg
Compression 4 5
Extension 6 7
Camber Angle 0.0 0.0
Toe Angle -0.05 0.10
Brake Balance 6 4
Initial Torque 10
Acc Sensitivity 13
Decel Sensitivity 12
Ballast 75kg @ 35%
Power Limiter 90.7%

Lap times
Big Willow: 1:26.707
Tsukuba Circuit: 1:09.935

Last edited:
Not quite sure how this will turn out for me as Improved touring is giving me fits. I tend to tune for stability and consistancy, which I believe I have, just not sure if it is FAST enough. Oh well, Jumped into my spec car and and have to say, WOW! I have never been a big fan of Miatas, especially the NAs. Nor do I like driving on comfort softs, but this SPEC Miata is just a joy and a blast to drive on this track. I have already made it a favorite and it will stay there, top three favorite car in this game. Thanks Hami, as I now have a better appreciation for these cars. Cannot wait to get home and go for a drive in the desert. The NB however, still working on it.

Last edited:
Hami, Please sign me up as Tuner and Tester - Mazda Roadster Touring Car.

Thank you for all of your hard work to make this happen!

MCH,
Sign me up as a tuna for the Street Touring Class. Please and thank you.
I'll test the Apricot hill class. Willow springs and Silverstone give me a bad feeling so I'll be avoiding those tracks.

This shootout is fantastic. 👍

Back