Wheel Size: std
Fitted Parts: --
Wheels: rays 57gainer. Middle set.

Paint
Car: Red
Wheels: White

Tuner Notes

2:02.442
All is good with the build except for the following, The weight should be 1185kgs and you put window weight reduction down instead of carbon hood. Window weight reduction can't be installed on this car. :)

Yesterday i drove the CTR2 again and I don't think there's anything else I can do.

So I started to tweak the 3400S in online lobbies and it can do the nurb type v in 8:58mins with tire wear set to fast

Last edited:
Information for testers
Please use the format below when you submit your testing data/reviews for Supersport Class. This will make it easier for @Otaliema to enter the information into the scoring spreadsheet. It will also notify the tuners that they have a mention when reviews are submitted.

[b]Supersport Class Testing[/b]

@shaunm80
Best Lap Time -
DC -
Tune Comments -

@787bcgr
Best Lap Time -
DC -
Tune Comments -

@lBt_33
Best Lap Time -
DC -
Tune Comments -

@randyrockstiff
Best Lap Time -
DC -
Tune Comments -

@Brewguy44
Best Lap Time -
DC -
Tune Comments -

@MrGrado
Best Lap Time -
DC -
Tune Comments -

@ugabugaz
Best Lap Time -
DC -
Tune Comments -

@Ale67
Best Lap Time -
DC -
Tune Comments -

Information for testers
Please use the format below when you submit your testing data/reviews for Open Track Day Class. This will make it easier for @Otaliema to enter the information into the scoring spreadsheet. It will also notify the tuners that they have a mention when reviews are submitted.

[b]Open Track Day Class Testing[/b]

@TheInfamousJEW6
Best Lap Time -
DC -
Tune Comments -

@Otaliema
Best Lap Time -
DC -
Tune Comments -

@Bowtie-muscle
Best Lap Time -
DC -
Tune Comments -

@joaosoarescso
Best Lap Time -
DC -
Tune Comments -

@Brewguy44
Best Lap Time -
DC -
Tune Comments -

@lBt_33
Best Lap Time -
DC -
Tune Comments -

@coryclifford
Best Lap Time -
DC -
Tune Comments -

@hall90
Best Lap Time -
DC -
Tune Comments -

@shaunm80
Best Lap Time -
DC -
Tune Comments -

@Ale67
Best Lap Time -
DC -
Tune Comments -

Not good news in the slightest. So what are you going to do now? Save up for a ps4 or get a cheap second hand PS3 again?
Not a lot of point getting another PS3 at this stage, probably going to save up for a PS4 but that's going to be a long way down the track. At the moment I'm not sure if PS4 or Xbone is the way to go, been PS faithful for years but it doesn't seem to have any advantages over the slightly cheaper XB that I can see, have to wait for GT7 reviews before committing

It's the weekend @Otaliema is around somewhere, probably he is currently sleeping or being a diligent family man. We are still waiting for one tune to come in for Supersport Class, but I am trying to confirm with Otaliema if he was granted a extension to the deadline or not. Whilst I confirm this, testers can begin testing Supersport Class as of today per testing schedule. This class is really fun and the track has a great flow to it. Good luck out there testers.

You may have noticed that for the final 2 classes, we only have four testers so like the OP says in this thread, more testers are definitely welcome if you have a few hours spare and want to drive some great cars.

It's the weekend @Otaliema is around somewhere, probably he is currently sleeping or being a diligent family man. We are still waiting for one tune to come in for Supersport Class, but I am trying to confirm with Otaliema if he was granted a extension to the deadline or not. Whilst I confirm this, testers can begin testing Supersport Class as of today per testing schedule. This class is really fun and the track has a great flow to it. Good luck out there testers.

You may have noticed that for the final 2 classes, we only have four testers so like the OP says in this thread, more testers are definitely welcome if you have a few hours spare and want to drive some great cars.
Only @MrGrado gor an extension so the other tune is out of luck at tho point unless it was a real life crisis that prevented posting.
So have at testers Super Sport is finalized for tunes.

RUF Supersport Class Testing

All tunes were given 10 laps of testing under FITT conditions. Usual controls for me, DS3 controller, X button, AT Transmission. A great selection of tunes to drive and I had a lot of fun testing these German beasts. Anyway, here are the reviews. Enjoy.

@shaunm80 (RI Installed)
Best Lap Time – 2.03.580
DC – 4th
Tune Impressions – Loose but grippy rear, good front-end rotation. Need to watch throttle application when exiting slow corners but easy to correct minor slides without losing too much time. Good brakes and a consistent level of grip. Driven sensibly, this tune is consistent each and every lap.

@787bcgr (Non RI)
Best Lap Time – 2.04.133
DC – 7th
Tune Impressions - The tune was down on Horses due to the build being 550PP. This showed in the slower time achieved with this tune. The front rotation was good, LSD settings were virtually perfect and the brakes were very consistent. A few issues with the tune however, the transmission was stock, which did not help with rear traction and caused some twitchiness when accelerating out the corners. The rear was too loose for me and had a tendency to spin up the rear wheels. If you kept it smooth and minimised wheel spin through throttle control, this tune is quite good but it lacked the consistency and balance of the other tunes around it. A few minor changes and this tune would have been up there with the best of them.

@lBt_33 (Non RI)
Best Lap Time – 2.02.916
DC – 6th
Tune Impressions – Front rotation is virtually perfect, LSD is very good, front grip is excellent and really bites into the corners and the brakes are very good indeed. A few issues for me, The rear is slightly over tuned, it has too much rear grip and is not loose enough for me, when I put the power down, the rears bite too much meaning I had to come off the power to straighten the car up at times. This only happens on slower corner exits but it did make this tune a little inconsistent. If you could loosen the rear a little and compromise on the level of grip you currently have, this tune would have been faster and more fun for me to drive.

@randyrockstiff (Non RI)
Best Lap Time – 2.03.328
DC – 5th
Tune impressions – A stable and well-balanced tune. Dare I say it, a little too much grip on the rear tyres, and not loose enough for me personally, but when I was able to get back on the power, the extra grip this tune provides really helps the acceleration out of the corners. Transmission and front end rotation worked well and a nice car all around to drive. Made this RR beast very easy to drive and extremely safe and enjoyable. A great tune for many to enjoy. Awesome job.

@Brewguy44 (RI Installed)
Best Lap Time – 2.03.197
DC – 1st
Tune Impressions – Awesome tune, driver intuitive, loads of grip with the right amount of rear slide for the slow corners. Corner exit grip was spot on and the lack of wheel spin made car joyous to drive. Not a single complaint from me regarding your tune. Fantastic work.

@MrGrado (RI Installed)
Best Lap Time – 2.03.833
DC – 8th
Tune Impressions – I will start with the good stuff, It can be fast, really fast! The transmission design was odd to me but it worked very well and had good acceleration. Turn in rotation was good but it felt a little stiff at times, combined with the mid corner slide it was manageable, however, the rear of this car was too loose for me and resulted in a lot of over steer moments. Even on quick back straight (with the right kink in it) it was oversteering and I had to adjust my driving style to suit the tune. Not enough rear grip to inspire full confidence in me for this car but I can see that in the right hands, this car can be devastatingly quick and a lot of fun to drive. A tad more rear grip and I would have enjoyed this tune a lot more.

@ugabugaz(Non RI)
Best Lap Time – 2.02.578
DC – 2nd
Tune Impressions – Great rotation, great balance, wheel spin has been controlled nicely and the rear is loose enough for me to slide around bends without losing too much time and in safe, controlled manner. Great brakes and transmission design. Most importantly, this is a consistent tune that would be awesome in any A Spec race. Great work with this one. Well done.

@Ale67 (RI Installed)
Best Lap Time – 2.03.360
DC – 3rd
Tune Impressions – Great rotation, good levels of grip allowing a variety of driving lines, excellent transmission, LSD settings are near-perfect, as was the balance of the car. However, One niggle I had was some twitchiness when powering out of corners that cost me some lap time. I saw a 2.02 on the books but it didn’t quite happen unfortunately. A near-perfect tune but the twitchiness can make it a little inconsistent at times. That being said, the most important thing about this car is that I really enjoyed driving it and I also managed to roll it over and land on its feet. Great job with this one!

Last edited:
!!!!---WARNING---!!!

This is pretty much a RWD with over 600bhp so be warned

My initial thoughts when i took this car for a test drive was.. horrible it felt like a reversed layout of a Audi R8 in reverse:confused:

After installing the allowed parts i thought this car would become extremely fast but when it came to tuning that 4WD LSD...:banghead::banghead: so i got rid of the front and focus only on the back.

Suzuka Circuit 2014_1.jpg

RUF CTR2 1996

575PP
614CV (around 605bhp)
93kfm of torque
1250kg

Sports Soft
Wheels: Motegi Rancing TOUGE
Calipers: Yellow
Rigidity improve

Power:
Power limiter at 96,3
Stage 2 turbo kit
everything else stock

Body:
Stage 3 weight reduction
Carbon hood
Balast at 55kg at+15
Weight distribuition 48:52

LSD:
5/25
5/12
5/25

Tripe Clutch

Torque slipt 10:90

Gearbox:
Follow instructions - First set the final gear to 4000 then speed to 230kmh:

1º 3,300
2º 2,350
3º 1,770
4º 1,445
5º 1,200
6º 1,040
Final: 2,700

Suspension:
100/100
6,20kgf/9,80kgf
6/4
5/7
5/2
0,0/0,0
-0,05/0,25

Racing brakes: 6/7

Drive it like you stole it and you going to have a blast around the S's and the Spoon, if the rear let's go just floor it and she will hold her rear until the end. Drive it with caution, tap braking on the S's to send weight to the front and you can make the most of the brakes.

Hope you enjoy her as much i did:D

Last edited:
!!!!---WARNING---!!!

This is pretty much a RWD with over 600bhp so be warned

My initial thoughts when i took this car for a test drive was.. horrible it felt like a reversed layout of a Audi R8 in reverse:confused:

After installing the allowed parts i thought this car would become extremely fast but when it came to tuning that 4WD LSD...:banghead::banghead: so i got rid of the front and focus only on the back.

View attachment 508843

RUF CTR2 1996

575PP
614CV (around 605bhp)
93kfm of torque

Wheels: Motegi Rancing TOUGE
Calipers: Yellow

Power:
Power limiter at 96,3
Stage 2 turbo kit
everything else stock

Body:
Stage 3 weight reduction
Carbon hood
Balast at 55kg at+15
Weight distribuition 48:52

LSD:
5/25
5/12
5/25

Tripe Clutch

Torque slipt 10:90

Gearbox:
Follow instructions - First set the final gear to 4000 then speed to 230kmh:

1º 3,300
2º 2,350
3º 1,770
4º 1,445
5º 1,200
6º 1,040
Final: 2,700

Suspension:
100/100
6,20kgf/9,80kgf
6/4
5/7
5/2
0,0/0,0
-0,05/0,25

Racing brakes: 6/7

Drive it like you stole it and you going to have a blast around the S's and the Spoon, if the rear let's go just floor it and she will hold her rear until the end. Drive it with caution, tap braking on the S's to send weight to the front and you can make the most of the brakes.

Hope you enjoy her as much i did:D
The image you attached to the tune details scares me... Do I really have to test this... thing.. ;) Nah, I am looking forward to it, I think..

RUF Supersport Class Testing

All tunes were given 10 laps of testing under FITT conditions. Usual controls for me, DS3 controller, X button, AT Transmission. A great selection of tunes to drive and I had a lot of fun testing these German beasts. Anyway, here are the reviews. Enjoy.

@shaunm80 (RI Installed)
Best Lap Time – 2.03.580
DC – 9.4
Tune Impressions – Loose but grippy rear, good front-end rotation. Need to watch throttle application when exiting slow corners but easy to correct minor slides without losing too much time. Good brakes and a consistent level of grip. Driven sensibly, this tune is consistent each and every lap.

@787bcgr
Best Lap Time – No tune submitted
DC – N/A
Tune Impressions - Nil

@lBt_33 (Non RI)
Best Lap Time – 2.02.916
DC – 9.0
Tune Impressions – Front rotation is virtually perfect, LSD is very good, front grip is excellent and really bites into the corners and the brakes are very good indeed. A few issues for me, The rear is slightly over tuned, it has too much rear grip and is not loose enough for me, when I put the power down, the rears bite too much meaning I had to come off the power to straighten the car up at times. This only happens on slower corner exits but it did make this tune a little inconsistent. If you could loosen the rear a little and compromise on the level of grip you currently have, this tune would have been faster and more fun for me to drive.

@randyrockstiff (RI Installed)
Best Lap Time – 2.03.328
DC – 9.0
Tune impressions – A stable and well-balanced tune. Dare I say it, a little too much grip on the rear tyres, and not loose enough for me personally, but when I was able to get back on the power, the extra grip this tune provides really helps the acceleration out of the corners. Transmission and front end rotation worked well and a nice car all around to drive. Made this RR beast very easy to drive and extremely safe and enjoyable. A great tune for many to enjoy. Awesome job.

@Brewguy44 (RI Installed)
Best Lap Time – 2.03.197
DC – 10.0
Tune Impressions – Awesome tune, driver intuitive, loads of grip with the right amount of rear slide for the slow corners. Corner exit grip was spot on and the lack of wheel spin made car joyous to drive. Not a single complaint from me regarding your tune. Fantastic work.

@MrGrado (RI Installed)
Best Lap Time – 2.03.833
DC – 7.8
Tune Impressions – I will start with the good stuff, It can be fast, really fast! The transmission design was odd to me but it worked very well and had good acceleration. Turn in rotation was good but it felt a little stiff at times, combined with the mid corner slide it was manageable, however, the rear of this car was too loose for me and resulted in a lot of over steer moments. Even on quick back straight (with the right kink in it) it was oversteering and I had to adjust my driving style to suit the tune. Not enough rear grip to inspire full confidence in me for this car but I can see that in the right hands, this car can be devastatingly quick and a lot of fun to drive. A tad more rear grip and I would have enjoyed this tune a lot more.

@ugabugaz(Non RI)
Best Lap Time – 2.02.578
DC – 9.9
Tune Impressions – Great rotation, great balance, wheel spin has been controlled nicely and the rear is loose enough for me to slide around bends without losing too much time and in safe, controlled manner. Great brakes and transmission design. Most importantly, this is a consistent tune that would be awesome in any A Spec race. Great work with this one. Well done.

@Ale67 (RI Installed)
Best Lap Time – 2.03.360
DC – 9.5
Tune Impressions – Great rotation, good levels of grip allowing a variety of driving lines, excellent transmission, LSD settings are near-perfect, as was the balance of the car. However, One niggle I had was some twitchiness when powering out of corners that cost me some lap time. I saw a 2.02 on the books but it didn’t quite happen unfortunately. A near-perfect tune but the twitchiness can make it a little inconsistent at times. That being said, the most important thing about this car is that I really enjoyed driving it and I also managed to roll it over and land on its feet. Great job with this one!

Are you kidding me!!! :eek: I don't know what to say but Thank You!! :bowdown: I just took it out and I'm down to 2:08.800 👍 I'm happy with that lap time and taking 2 secs off my time.

Cheers Smiley.gif

Back