FITT RUF Challenge

• Thread starter shaunm80
  • 1,256 comments
I initially thought it might be a new character in Star Wars: The Force Awakens...:)
Well, it could be a character from Star Wars.. It sort of sounds like one actually.
The name makes sense after reading the definention of it. I've blackout in the past but that was due over exsertion and excessive stress. Same cause or different? I could't quite understand all of it.
@coryclifford ty on the PL catch I assumed and everyone knows what that means. :boggled:
Stress and blood pressure does link with blackouts. This is why the doctors usually go on about it so much when you go for a check up. :) The vasovagal syncope I am reflecting on though is low BP following Total hip replacement surgery. Different set of circumstances but similar process to a blackout.

Last edited:
Im at work and i just saw shaun tune and i don't know if my power limit is up to regulations :nervous:

I think it is, but im not sure and its something that's bugging me right now.
Are you talking about Open Track Day Class? If so, you have time to check and sort it out if it is out of the reg range.

It's appreciated anyway. Your hired as our new QA person. :) As soon as I have figured out how to reflect on Vasovagal syncope, I shall revise my post. :)

I had to look that up...:boggled:

I initially thought it might be a new character in Star Wars: The Force Awakens...:)

Hmmm, I thought it said something else :eek:...that's what I get for reading quickly!:banghead:

Don't ask....

Here's The Third One= RUF CTR2 '96 (Tuned for FITT RUF Challenge)
Suzuka Circuit 2014 3.jpg

Suzuka Circuit 2014 1.jpg

{{{{ Drive & Enjoy }}}}
cheers-smiley-gif.390022

the CTR2 haves 96.3 i thought it had 94.3 for some reason... but still its way underpowered just reaching 575
Adding more power doesn't always mean a fast time. A Lotus Elise doesn't have much power but it is really fast regardless. This track won't penalise you as much as others as it repays a great handling car rather than a high powered car with better laps times most of the time.

Adding more power doesn't always mean a fast time. A Lotus Elise doesn't have much power but it is really fast regardless. This track won't penalise you as much as others as it repays a great handling car rather than a high powered car with better laps times most of the time.

What amazes me is the pure speed this car gets on the home straight, and the fact that i'm only using 2 wheels that power up the whole thing, i seen replays over and over again seeing how the car behaves and i'm like :eek:

i think i did the 3400S beginner challenge and went straight to the expert one

First glance all settings are good sir. I'll test build it tonight if no one does it first.

I'll need it cuz after a few hours throwing these cars around Trial Mountain my nerves will be shot. I'll be more edgy than a long tailed cat in a room full of rocking chairs!
Bah only one hairy turn on TM-R, The first one. :mischievous:

CTR2 '96

old setup do not know which version. Time (2:10. ***)
with new setup 2:09. ***
small special adjustments to the camber 2:05 ***
radical setting time 2:04. ***.

I like Suzuka but the car doesn't seem to like it nearly as much. Odd combo.
Yes it is. Technical track stubborn car. = great challenge.

I thought the same thing, I usually enjoy 4wd's and I'm fond of Suzuka but I just couldn't put the two together in this case
see above

Personally don't like the car or the track. But I found a way to be fast, for me anyway. Not sure the testers can get the same but we shall find out.

How's the PS3 coming along, back in action yet?
I look forward to seeing it

I agree.

I took out the CTR2 again to see if I could do something with it. I promptly shut off my PS3 after 30 minutes of effort. Compared to the RGT - It's not that much faster (1, 1.5 car lengths on a good day at the main straight) - which is promptly scrubbed off at the first corner because the brakes are horrid. Going into the S-Curves it feels like I'm operating a container ship going into port even with the maximum amount of weight reduction possible. I managed mid 3's with the same exact suspension settings I have on the RGT and like 25/75 split. I'll wait until the top CTR2 comes out and give it a go but I'm not expecting much :yuck:. I love Suzuka as a track too...GL boys.

Latest Posts

Back