FK racing seat

• Thread starter Porsche991
  • 76 comments
Yeah saw this too but a German review at the site said it was unstable and uncomfortable he had to sit on extra cushions.
the other review says it pretty good for the money.

Well im building my own so im not buying it.

Doesn't look too bad.. Whether my 6'5" self could comfortably fit in there for extended periods is another matter..
No adjustable recline could be a problem, but at that price it'd be silly to complain about a lack of features.

You 'average types' should be alright ;)

Regarding the Fk racing seat I saw the link for the frame on Gt planet and was surprised by the price advertised on the Fk automotive website. I was after a racing seat for sometime but was always put off by the price tag. So I shopped around and found them for sale on Ebay Uk for £130 inc. delivery shipped direct from Germany within one week. I am so impressed with the quality of the seat and the frame. I will be reviewing the drivers frame including some pictures in the near future.👍

Finally I have taken a photo of my frame. The frame includes a shifter mount, racing harness with Sabelt pads, DFGT wheel with OMP badge and centre stripe, pedal mount with self built foot rest and skateboard deck tape for grip also carbon fibre vinyl for the shifter and wheel mount.👍

Attachments

• Output.pdf
    461.5 KB · Views: 672
Hes banned after 1 post :/

weird - his post had nothing wrong with it. doesn't deserve a ban :yuck:
Not that it has anything to do with you but jdam and harvysmoon are the same person. 1 person = 1 account. jdam was obviously an old account and only had 1 post so it was banned.

Is that OK with you?

:rolleyes:

Not that it has anything to do with you but jdam and harvysmoon are the same person. 1 person = 1 account. jdam was obviously an old account and only had 1 post so it was banned.

Is that OK with you?

If it has nothing to do with them you could of just left this post alone. No need to be rude about it. :)

The seat is on a runner and the pedal mount has three adjustable settings. The frame is tubular steel very heavy but sturdy with a gloss black finish. Really impressed with the frame and seat.👍

Is that OK with you?

I was just answering this question.... I didn't know that somebody had two accounts :scared:

Know need to be so defensive!!! 👍

Any chance of that review?

I was just answering this question.... I didn't know that somebody had two accounts :scared:

Know need to be so defensive!!! 👍

You were questioning the Mods work... and he explained it, not that he had to and also explained that its none of our bussines.

You were questioning the Mods work... and he explained it, not that he had to and also explained that its none of our bussines.

I was pointing out to someone who had asked a question to a user that the user is banned...

Basically I was telling him not to expect an answer

With regards to the cost, just check the FK automotive site they have more in stock and various colours to choose also the wheel mount is a hard plastic and has mount points for wheels and in this case never look a gift horse in the mouth.

Back