Fly Me To The Moon Tuning Garage

• Thread starter TurnLeft
  • 159 comments
Honda S500 '63 ( 330PP / SH ) Tuned for National B / Freshman Cup 450PP
Tuned pre 1.09 Version
View attachment 289048
You'll be competing against cars that are much more powerful, don't give up, you'll catch them up, but will you hold your lead? Not knowing if your gonna win is what makes races exciting. Great cornering car.

View attachment 117469

Return To Index

So you tuned his for the Freshman Cup did you? Well, I originally had other plans for this little slice of history but as it was tuned for a purpose I thought I'd use as it was intended. :)

Off to Tsukuba then. The first thing I noticed about this car when I applied your tune was the brakes. You know what I'm going to say already don't you? Racing brakes set 8/10 :eek:, I'm not going to be trying this one with no ABS any time soon :P. Anyway, I had noticed this and was expecting a short stopping distance and was not in the least surprised when the seatbelt cut my chest near in half and my nice new GT Official Helmet smashed against the windscreen :ouch: OK, this may take a bit of getting use to. It took the best part of that race to get a hang of the brakes but the rest of the time was spent trying to avoid all the moving chicanes that seem to have been added here since my last visit:banghead:. The little S500 just ate up the corners with ease 👍. On any other track this race would have ended rather differently. I probably wouldn't have ended up driving round the outside of the final corner practically flat out to take the lead and win. Priceless! :D

Now to Silverstone, the really, really short circuit.(Stowe for the purists.:lol:) Now I new how to handle those brakes so there would be no excuses here. None needed. Other than a slight excursion off the track and me almost wiping out some poor souls, there were no issues at all. Yes the car could do with more power...what car can't!? But the way it goes through those corners and bends more than make up for it's lack of horses. An easier win could not have been had, even after throwing away a good 6 or 7 seconds I still had the race in the bag with two corners to spare. I'm really beginning to like this car now.:)

Special Stage Route 5 (Clubmans...Booooo!:yuck:) Right first thing's first. For some reason, even though I had noticed you had been so kind as to give my pit guy the final drive ratios for the track. He somehow seemed to forget to apply them. Then he forgot to mention anything when I asked him why I was topping out waaay before the finish-line:banghead:....Yeah OK, you got me, I forgot to change the settings tab to B :dunce: No major issues despite having to fend off two gargantuan beasts chasing me up the start-finish straight. I could pick any line I wanted through any of the corners to negotiate the traffic and was confident the car would do as I wanted. Very stable, very precise and no chance of spinning up the wheels now is there:lol: Won the race by 0.3xx seconds with 3rd only a further 0.1xx back. I would have been passed if it wasn't for some danbojte inspired "Defensive tactics".

So, what about this car then. Well, it's never going to win a drag race with that chain drive, unless I go up against your Mazda Carol :lol: It handles like an S2000 which is A: Never going to be a bad thing in my Honda loving eyes:tup: and B: Not really a surprise, this is after all the Great Grandfather of the S2k. The family genes are still going strong, 50:50 weight distribution and rear wheel drive, what more could a guy ask for...besides a whole heap more power:P

Great fun testing this out. thanks for sharing dude:cheers:

images
I'm sure there was something else.:dopey: Oh yes I remember, I had something else in mind for this didn't I?
S500 TurnLeft.jpg

Beginners Level Non-Racing Car Challenge - Suzuka East Course 450pp - WINNER!

Unfortunately my old nemesis and compatriot G.Monroe didn't leave me the space to go round the outside this time.:odd: He came back at me but at the line I still had half a car length. Granted not that big of a car but half a length none the less:D

So you tuned his for the Freshman Cup did you? Well, I originally had other plans for this little slice of history but as it was tuned for a purpose I thought I'd use as it was intended. :)

Off to Tsukuba then. The first thing I noticed about this car when I applied your tune was the brakes. You know what I'm going to say already don't you? Racing brakes set 8/10 :eek:, I'm not going to be trying this one with no ABS any time soon :P. Anyway, I had noticed this and was expecting a short stopping distance and was not in the least surprised when the seatbelt cut my chest near in half and my nice new GT Official Helmet smashed against the windscreen :ouch: OK, this may take a bit of getting use to. It took the best part of that race to get a hang of the brakes but the rest of the time was spent trying to avoid all the moving chicanes that seem to have been added here since my last visit:banghead:. The little S500 just ate up the corners with ease 👍. On any other track this race would have ended rather differently. I probably wouldn't have ended up driving round the outside of the final corner practically flat out to take the lead and win. Priceless! :D

Now to Silverstone, the really, really short circuit.(Stowe for the purists.:lol:) Now I new how to handle those brakes so there would be no excuses here. None needed. Other than a slight excursion off the track and me almost wiping out some poor souls, there were no issues at all. Yes the car could do with more power...what car can't!? But the way it goes through those corners and bends more than make up for it's lack of horses. An easier win could not have been had, even after throwing away a good 6 or 7 seconds I still had the race in the bag with two corners to spare. I'm really beginning to like this car now.:)

Special Stage Route 5 (Clubmans...Booooo!:yuck:) Right first thing's first. For some reason, even though I had noticed you had been so kind as to give my pit guy the final drive ratios for the track. He somehow seemed to forget to apply them. Then he forgot to mention anything when I asked him why I was topping out waaay before the finish-line:banghead:....Yeah OK, you got me, I forgot to change the settings tab to B :dunce: No major issues despite having to fend off two gargantuan beasts chasing me up the start-finish straight. I could pick any line I wanted through any of the corners to negotiate the traffic and was confident the car would do as I wanted. Very stable, very precise and no chance of spinning up the wheels now is there:lol: Won the race by 0.3xx seconds with 3rd only a further 0.1xx back. I would have been passed if it wasn't for some danbojte inspired "Defensive tactics".

So, what about this car then. Well, it's never going to win a drag race with that chain drive, unless I go up against your Mazda Carol :lol: It handles like an S2000 which is A: Never going to be a bad thing in my Honda loving eyes:tup: and B: Not really a surprise, this is after all the Great Grandfather of the S2k. The family genes are still going strong, 50:50 weight distribution and rear wheel drive, what more could a guy ask for...besides a whole heap more power:P

Great fun testing this out. thanks for sharing dude:cheers:

images
I'm sure there was something else.:dopey: Oh yes I remember, I had something else in mind for this didn't I?
View attachment 324873

Beginners Level Non-Racing Car Challenge - Suzuka East Course 450pp - WINNER!

Unfortunately my old nemesis and compatriot G.Monroe didn't leave me the space to go round the outside this time.:odd: He came back at me but at the line I still had half a car length. Granted not that big of
a car but half a length none the less:D
Thanks for the comments and for taking your precious time :bowdown: (which could have been used for let's say, getting ready for tomorrow :sly: ), and yes a few good placed chuckles too
crying-with-laughter.gif
. I had completely forgotten that one, I remember that my goal was to win with under powered cars, hence the 2CV, Sambabus and this one. I just checked the spec sheet to make sure you weren't pulling my leg about the Racing Brakes at 8/10 :eek:, well that kind of reflects the kind of driver I was, brakes were decorative 👍, there was always a good Samaritan in front who volunteered to help me slow down :sly:, and while he was collecting his wits :banghead:, i would pass him, ah the good old days :cool:. I'm definitely going to have to take some time to rework those tunings, I also noticed I had camber on it too, and they said it was broken back then, maybe my tunes are made for the future? Might as well hold on before changing those brakes, the next game upgrade might make this a genius move. So back to the moon cave to work on my next diabolical creation, well it's already finished, just too lazy to write up the spec sheet, think of back to the future......
290230-867d87c5cca6ea2c0ded7024b00b2b08.jpg DMC ready to take off.:lol:

Thanks for the comments and for taking your precious time :bowdown: (which could have been used for let's say, getting ready for tomorrow :sly: ), and yes a few good placed chuckles too
crying-with-laughter.gif
. I had completely forgotten that one, I remember that my goal was to win with under powered cars, hence the 2CV, Sambabus and this one. I just checked the spec sheet to make sure you weren't pulling my leg about the Racing Brakes at 8/10 :eek:, well that kind of reflects the kind of driver I was, brakes were decorative 👍, there was always a good Samaritan in front who volunteered to help me slow down :sly:, and while he was collecting his wits :banghead:, i would pass him, ah the good old days :cool:. I'm definitely going to have to take some time to rework those tunings, I also noticed I had camber on it too, and they said it was broken back then, maybe my tunes are made for the future? Might as well hold on before changing those brakes, the next game upgrade might make this a genius move. So back to the moon cave to work on my next diabolical creation, well it's already finished, just too lazy to write up the spec sheet, think of back to the future......
View attachment 325067 DMC ready to take off.:lol:
Dude! I swear! If I get in that thing and it doesn't go beyond 88mph I'll be
7067.gif

Yes, I want to try it too!!! What does ROFL mean, I got a couple of ideas but, Hey I'm not slow but that remark is funny as hell :lot:
It means Rolling On the Floor Laughing:tup:. Don't worry I'm useless with most of these lazy SMS based acronyms too, thankfully the younger generations are usually pretty good at explaining them to me :lol:

EDIT:Beat me to it:sly:

Picture 5.png

6.jpg

500PP / RH

Tuned for the FITT Blind Tuning Challenge at Tsukuba,FITT: Blind Tuning Challenge! Congrats to Bowtie-muscle & Otaliema! Tuners Revealed!!, finshed 3rd at 0.017 from 2nd place. I've fine tuned it a little more and have dropped my lap time by .2xx . Should be very competitive. Their are two transmission setups available, one specific for Tsukuba ( Trans.B ) and a general setup with a max speed of 242 kmh. Enjoy the pleasure of driving.

For the setup download the PDF below or Subaru BRZ GT300 Base Model '12

Attachments

• BRZ 300 500PP.pdf
    79.4 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
View attachment 329396
View attachment 329399
500PP / RH

Tuned for the FITT Blind Tuning Challenge at Tsukuba,FITT: Blind Tuning Challenge! Congrats to Bowtie-muscle & Otaliema! Tuners Revealed!!, finshed 3rd at 0.017 from 2nd place. I've fine tuned it a little more and have dropped my lap time by .2xx . Should be very competitive. Their are two transmission setups available, one specific for Tsukuba ( Trans.B ) and a general setup with a max speed of 242 kmh. Enjoy the pleasure of driving.

For the setup download the PDF below

Oooh. Don't mind if I do.:)👍 I'll try and fit in some time with this one. It'll be interesting to see what direction you went with it. Oh yes, I still have the original (...and Mk.II) tucked away somewhere :P bright paint job and all. Now if only there was somewhere I can give it a proper shakedown,
34.gif
where could I try a 500pp GT300 :lol:

Picture 2.png

Post 3.jpg
Post 4.jpg

Powered up version of my FITT 500PP model, some small modifications, comes with ABS/0 and ABS/1 brake setups plus 2 transmission variations. I've used it for
National A : Gornergrat League - SS
International A : World Circuit Tour -RH
International A : 550 PP World Touring Car Championship - RH
International A : 600 PP World Touring Car Championship - RH
International A : Super GT300 Championship - RH

Please use the download PDF for the setup and feel free to drop a line, and most of all enjoy the ride :cheers:.

Attachments

• BRZ 300GT '12 539PP.pdf
    1.7 MB · Views: 142
View attachment 331762
View attachment 331764 View attachment 331765
Powered up version of my FITT 500PP model, some small modifications, comes with ABS/0 and ABS/1 brake setups plus 2 transmission variations. I've used it for
National A : Gornergrat League - SS
International A : World Circuit Tour -RH
International A : 550 PP World Touring Car Championship - RH
International A : 600 PP World Touring Car Championship - RH
International A : Super GT300 Championship - RH

Please use the download PDF for the setup and feel free to drop a line, and most of all enjoy the ride :cheers:.

Dude! Not tried the tune yet because I'm too busy :banghead: with a tune for the FITT Supercar Shootout. But I love the presentation :bowdown: Very nice indeed, personally I'd have went with white wheels myself :crazy: but to each his own.👍

I promise once I'm done with this. I'll be looking to earn myself some credits to fund the testing portion of the challenge. This BRZ of yours will be put to some good use...hopefully :P I shall let you know how it does.

Oh, well back to the grindstone. You know, I might have changed my mind again too. We may have that chance for comparisons after all.;)

Hope you're having, and continue to have, a good day:cheers:

Picture 3.png

500PP SS/RS
Compatible with GT6 Ver. 1.17 Transmission Bug
NpRla.jpg

Designed to lift those wheels off and fly into the future :scared:.​
Ascari Full Track_12.jpg

Ascari Full Track_8.jpg

Q4FV8.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Return To Index

Attachments

• DMC Delorean S2 '04 500PP.pdf
    3.2 MB · Views: 51
Last edited:
View attachment 334083
500PP SS/RS
Compatible with GT6 Ver. 1.17 Transmission Bug
View attachment 334089

Designed to lift those wheels off and fly into the future :scared:.​
View attachment 334085

View attachment 334084

View attachment 334088

Return To Index

Give's me a reason to Buy a DeLorean! 👍 I'll get back to you when I take it through it's pace's. :D :lol: :cheers:

Here's 2 Photo's of The DeLorean at Ascari.

Ascari Full Track_1.jpg
Ready For Take-Off!!! :lol:

Ascari Full Track_2.jpg
Ouch!!! That's Gotta Hurt :ouch: :lol:

This tune is something else it drive's and handle's well, Just Don't Brake HARD! Front end dips down, so feather the brake's and it run's Great Thank's 👍 It's a Fun Tune and as you can see gotta little carried away with The Wheelie :mischievous: :lol: :cheers:

If you do that challenge, you ACTUALLY deserve a trophy.
Had a Kung Fu Panda idea but it was just ridiculous. Then I thought about the 360 tuned with limits at Sierra. 💡
But I figured one challenge was enough for anybody.;)

Had a Kung Fu Panda idea but it was just ridiculous. Then I thought about the 360 tuned with limits at Sierra. 💡
Just wait until you see what I've got in mind for this trophy, now don't go thinking something bad, i can be nice :odd:, sometimes :lol:.

5244.gif
I just did it!! Took the Citroen 2CV Type A '54 to Sierra and my time was 25:53.785. No Pause's just straight through.
You're Nuts Smiley.gif
I don't need a trophy. I just wanted to do it to see how long it would take. Going up hill was fun :boggled: it slowed down to 2 mph. :odd: Going downhill Top Speed is a Face Melting 55 mph :D :lol: peaking at 57 mph. 👍 I suggested it and did it (Note To Self: NEVER DO THIS AGAIN!!!) It was kinda fun :mischievous:
animated-smileys-drinking-187.gif

View attachment 348052 I just did it!! Took the Citroen 2CV Type A '54 to Sierra and my time was 25:53.785. No Pause's just straight through. View attachment 348051 I don't need a trophy. I just wanted to do it to see how long it would take. Going up hill was fun :boggled: it slowed down to 2 mph. :odd: Going downhill Top Speed is a Face Melting 55 mph :D :lol: peaking at 57 mph. 👍 I suggested it and did it (Note To Self: NEVER DO THIS AGAIN!!!) It was kinda fun :mischievous: View attachment 348053
You know you are the second craziest person here, sorry that I beat you again at that :lol:.

View attachment 348052 I just did it!! Took the Citroen 2CV Type A '54 to Sierra and my time was 25:53.785. No Pause's just straight through. View attachment 348051 I don't need a trophy. I just wanted to do it to see how long it would take. Going up hill was fun :boggled: it slowed down to 2 mph. :odd: Going downhill Top Speed is a Face Melting 55 mph :D :lol: peaking at 57 mph. 👍 I suggested it and did it (Note To Self: NEVER DO THIS AGAIN!!!) It was kinda fun :mischievous: View attachment 348053
I am not worthy of your awesomeness.:embarrassed:
Now that seems hard, and no time for a beer in one hand or a pitstop.👍

Left a little something in your garage for you.:sly:

Back