Flyin' Miata Super Cup | *Congrats to World Champion Aderrrm!*

  • Thread starter Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,456 comments
  • 227,673 views
Status
Not open for further replies.
PM me your email address again, I'll send over what I have. Hard Dog's logo is a bit small though, since that is all I was able to get off of their website. I will email them on Monday to see if they have a bigger one stashed somewhere.
 
Gotcha.
 
I signed up for Div1. Color Orange/Blue. #13. I haven't read through all the posts, so if someone is dieing to have that number, I am willing to change.
 
You're good so far.

Guys, make sure you have colors picked out before you register. I'd like to minimize the amount of time I spend editing the registration page if possible. ;)
 
Well Rees, I hope you put your helmet on 'cause Schad's about lay the superstitious smack-down.
 
I TBC'd my colours. Should I re-register or leave it as it is then?
 
ill officialy register once i get my paws on the mx5 and have it coloured up and im not that fussed on numbers as i have many id like so its likely ill get one off em :sly:
 
Well Rees, I hope you put your helmet on 'cause Schad's about lay the superstitious smack-down.

Glad you said something.. Read his post, but just see everyone's numbers posted and don't pay attention to them.

Schad, feel free to post if you are running Div1 and you want that number. Honestly there are about 8 different numbers that I would be happy with.
 
I have no idea if I want to use Blue Cosmo Metallizzato, or one of the DLC paints.

Can I edit after I get the DLC?
 
Just registered for Division 2. Why do I get the feeling I'm in the easier division? :lol:
 
Just registered for Division 2. Why do I get the feeling I'm in the easier division? :lol:

Wait til RT decides to race in that one. :sly:
 
I chose generic colours ("Blue"/"Yellow"), as I don't know which exact shade etc. I'll use yet, but hope generic colours are ok :P
 
Wait til RT decides to race in that one. :sly:

I had already put myself in D2 before anyone else signed up. :D

Edit: So far we have 8 drivers in D2, and 7 drivers in D1 which is working out pretty evenly. 👍
 
Sorry for the hassle, but I re-registered. Added colour choice this time.
 
Where do we register? O_o
 
Signed up! :D Any way changing your wheel color?
 
I'd try not to, mainly because I'm going to create some special graphic for each registered driver once we get the cars, so if you change colors it'll require a lot of work.

Also, #47 is already taken unfortunately, you'll need a different number. ;)
 
looks like he already answered that

But technically, I wouldn't be changing my colours at all, as it's not painted in the first place. ;)
 
Cool man, always excited to register, especially after the lonnnng wait. Can't believe FMSC's back!


Also, where's Egghead? I miss that Canadian. Anyone tried talk to him lately?

Awww, I missed you too Wardez ;)

Don't worry, I'm not missing season 3. Just took some time off over the summer with moving, renos, other personal stuff. Finally setup the PS3 again this week, so just need to shake off the cobwebs and I'll be good to go.

Edit: Just signed up for division 2, Orange/Black, #2.
 
Last edited:
I just signed up for division 2. I'm not sure if my number is taken (22), but it wouldn't be a problem to change it.
 
I've registered earlier today. #84 for me, I hope. Cant wait to start my first race series ever!!
 
failure can be fun too. i'm very well acquainted with that concept. >:E
 
R1600Turbo
I'd try not to, mainly because I'm going to create some special graphic for each registered driver once we get the cars, so if you change colors it'll require a lot of work.

Also, #47 is already taken unfortunately, you'll need a different number. ;)

Man! 24?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back