Flyin' Miata Super Cup | *Congrats to World Champion Aderrrm!*

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 4,456 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry if this is an obvious question, but better safe than sorry. Do we have to add the race host to our PSN friends? Or will the races be held in public lobbies? Thanks.

@ Turbo I will be there for race Sunday. Thank you for your hard work bro.

👍

Sorry if this is an obvious question, but better safe than sorry. Do we have to add the race host to our PSN friends? Or will the races be held in public lobbies? Thanks.

Public lobbies.

Does anyone have a picture of what the results screen looks like at the end of a race? Need to use it for something.

Any room for an old friend as a reserve? Finally got a semi-permanent place to live and set up :P

Lol yeah I'm back from the dead :P gotta pick up a table for my wheel, and I have no clue how good my internet is.... :scared:

Nevermind that I haven't raced in months, should make me easy pickins ;)

Race Times:
4pm EST = 2100GMT(UTC)
6pm EST = 2300GMT(UTC)
10pmEST = 0300GMT(UTC)

Last edited:
Come at me bro ;) I dunno dude, that d2 10 pm start time is more adherent with my sleep patterns :P

Any room for an old friend as a reserve? Finally got a semi-permanent place to live and set up :P
It's the pony boy! I still remember you from Season 2 when we got tangled up at Autumn Ring. 👍 :lol:

(And for the record, I had no idea what your avatar was at first so I had to look it up. I won't say anything more that that) :sly:

outlaw4rc
It's the pony boy! I still remember you from Season 2 when we got tangled up at Autumn Ring. 👍 :lol:

(And for the record, I had no idea what your avatar was at first so I had to look it up. I won't say anything more that that) :sly:

Hahaha is the pony invasion over? Shoot guess I'll just have to start it up again :P

Times are wrong.
As of reverting to standard time Sunday morning, GMT will be +5 of EST.
4pm EST = 2100GMT(UTC)
6pm EST = 2300GMT(UTC)
10pmEST = 0300GMT(UTC)

Or if we're going by GMT/UTC
3pm EST
5PM EST
9PM EST

Well then they were given to me wrong in the first place.

The 4pm, 6pm and 10pm EST times are sticking. So pay attention only to those and convert it to whatever you like. I'll fix it tonight.

Edit: Delete that photo from your post so that people don't get confused down the line.

Yeah, I'm quite confused myself. If it's 6 PM (Div 2) I can make it, if it's 10 PM like how I believe it originally was, then you'll have to throw in a reserve because I won't make it. Wait, I believe I said the same thing. Oh well, just fix things quick! :nervous:

6pm EST is division 3 (11pmGMT) division2 is 10pm EST (3am GMT)

Currently EST is 4 hours behind GMT but on Sunday it will be 5hour cause of daylight savings or whatever so the EST time will be the same as what writen on the Race info thing Turbo made it's just the GMT will time change to 1 hour later.
Nothing has changed it's just cause daylight savings the time differences change

I get confused more than anyone else when it comes to time zones.

SO, I left the correct times in EST in the first post, and just put the above link in there that says "Convert HERE" so that people can find their specific times themselves. Saves me the hassle of doing it for them when I don't understand it and keep messing it up.

I never heard of Div 3 being before Div 2, I guess that got me. Then, since it'll be 10 PM here, I can not make it. Call up a reserve R1600

Well then they were given to me wrong in the first place.

The 4pm, 6pm and 10pm EST times are sticking. So pay attention only to those and convert it to whatever you like. I'll fix it tonight.

Edit: Delete that photo from your post so that people don't get confused down the line.
That's what I figured, I think I had it backwards and edited shortly after the first time it came up.
Picture deleted.👍 Changed to just times.

Race Times:
Division 1: 4pm EST = 2100GMT(UTC)
Division 3: 6pm EST = 2300GMT(UTC)
Division 2: 10pmEST = 0300GMT(UTC)

Edit: Nothing's changed, just accidentally used EDT instead of EST times for GMT/UTC conversion.

I get confused more than anyone else when it comes to time zones.
No wonder since you live in Arizona and they don't follow Daylight Savings Time. When I used to live in Vegas, that confused me everytime I hopped across. :ouch:
SO, I left the correct times in EST in the first post, and just put the above link in there that says "Convert HERE" so that people can find their specific times themselves. Saves me the hassle of doing it for them when I don't understand it and keep messing it up.
I did a trial and there's two options for EST, Georgetown and New York. What in the world? :grumpy: :lol:

(Based on the description, I'd choose Georgetown but what do I know? I'm a West Coast guy.)

I never heard of Div 3 being before Div 2, I guess that got me. Then, since it'll be 10 PM here, I can not make it. Call up a reserve R1600

hmm... it's always been that way.
D1 and D2 were created first and D3 was slotted in between them after enough people signed up to support it.
Renumbering the divisions would have probably confused just as many people as not doing it. :lol:

hmm... it's always been that way.
D1 and D2 were created first and D3 was slotted in between them after enough people signed up to support it.
Renumbering the divisions would have probably confused just as many people as not doing it. :lol:

I guess it has been. But I guess I miss quite a lot due to every time I get on there are at least 3 pages to look through in this thread. Sometimes I just don't want to look through 'em. :P

I used the converter supposing a race for today, at 6pm EST. I got 8pm as my race time here in Brazil.

But the race is on 6pm EST on sunday (new daylight saving time), using the converter, i got a different time. The new race time will be 9 pm for me in Brazil.

Is that correct?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back