Flyin' Miata Super Cup S2 | Season Complete - Thanks to all participants!

• Thread starter CodeRedR51
  • 176 comments
Pepsione77 says he can't be there for the season opener, but he'll be there for the other races. I have two people who might want to substitute him, I'll ask them if they can race this weekend

Ready for Round 1! Hopefully I will fight for something this season... my goal is to finish 6th or 7th in the championship.

Okay, I'm gonna sign up for that race but if I'm not in the lobby by 3:20 then start qualifying without me and I can start at the back? I should be able to tell during my pitstop if the race is running on time and I'll rush to message you so you know what's up

Okay, I'm gonna sign up for that race but if I'm not in the lobby by 3:20 then start qualifying without me and I can start at the back? I should be able to tell during my pitstop if the race is running on time and I'll rush to message you so you know what's up
Man, race will end at 9:15 p.m. GMT, which is 4:15 p.m. EST. So you won't make it in time surely.

Arron_Ice_Man is not sure if he can make it to sunday's race. He might be tight on time but he'll try to make it.

@R1600Turbo if a participant miss qualifying but make it to first race does he start at the back or is he disqualified of the race or even the whole round?

DesertPenguin asked and i'm kinda curious about it and can't quite remember if we run the in game qualifying or pratice lobby style of qualifying

With regards to co-drivers, I don’t have one, but I know I will be missing the Tsukuba round on the 15th. Do we have any reserves that could take over my entry for that round?

With regards to co-drivers, I don’t have one, but I know I will be missing the Tsukuba round on the 15th. Do we have any reserves that could take over my entry for that round?
I know someone interested to race but that can’t make every events. I’ll ask him if he is available to substitute you when the Tsukuba race comes. Just remind me please

I'm gonna be late and will miss the first race. I got my schedule earlier and I'm working until 3, but we also got two cats today so I'm gonna check in on them when I get home. So I'll definitely miss the first race and start in the rear for Race 2 okay?

So I'll definitely miss the first race and start in the rear for Race 2 okay?
Yessir.

So was doing some thinking tonight as I was doing some test laps. First thought was just how much more I like the car at it's current weight. Moves around a bit more on these tires and makes the car feel more 'alive'. Definitely going to retain the current power/weight settings for future seasons. Speaking of that, for the next season we might do a small departure from the current format and do a special endurance season with some 60 minute races. Seems to me the appeal of sprint races isn't too great around here so I'd like to see just what kind of attendance we can bring mixing in a bit of pit strategy.

Last thought was just how much I LOVE Maggiore East II. By far my favorite fictional track from PD in GT Sport. Just flows so well. This definitely won't be the last time you see it in any of my leagues. ;)

Looking forward to starting the season!

Won't be able to make it this week. Finals coming up these next couple weeks, so I won't be all that active in the next few weeks.

Overall garbage round for me, spun on my own 3 seconds ahead of P4 in the first race and then got punted in the final complex in race 2.

But I had fun in the last race at least. Thanks for the races all!

My first league race on GTPlanet was alot of fun, thanks to every1 who turned up to make this possible. I made abit of a meal of my first race by accidentally clicking into reserve gear , i apologize for the dive in Race 2 and the little tangle with Alex in Race 1, i learned from the mistakes and tried to adjust for race 3 which worked well had a great battle with Wardez and was an overall great fight at the front! cya next week where i can turn up with my wheel and pedals instead of the pad i was using for round 1

Good stuff out there in that last race, if we can keep that up through the season this one will be incredible! Had some bumps and bruises out there in the first couple races, please don't let that deter you from racing here. Unfortunately stuff like that happens but it's almost always unintentional. If you feel like it is, PM me privately after the race rather than start a conflict in the lobby chat.

With that said, I will have results and points up later this evening. 3 winners from 3 races!

@GTPvw_slc I just updated that livery for you, shared to "friends only". Let me know if you got it. ;)

The points and race results have been added to the bottom of the OP. Let me know if you see any mistakes.

Had to share my epic miss from the last race avoiding @Antares26 when he made unfortunate contact with the barrier.

Also, check this out. ;)

Last edited:
My apologies, I'm going to set away from this series. My Sundays are going to be fairly busy the next 2 weeks with the holidays.

Had to share my epic miss from the last race avoiding @Antares26 when he made unfortunate contact with the barrier.
I'm just glad I didn't have to take anyone with me in that epic choke :lol:

I'll be away for Tsukuba and unfortunately, my co-driver is as well, so feel free to let someone else have my spot for next week.

Had some bumps and bruises out there in the first couple races, please don't let that deter you from racing here. Unfortunately stuff like that happens but it's almost always unintentional. If you feel like it is, PM me privately after the race rather than start a conflict in the lobby chat.

I did just that, haven’t got no comebacks from you :(

Lost precious points

I struggled in that event, but i really had fun. I realized that i need to train harder if I want to be in the front ; Guess i have a busy week ahead of me

here's some pictures of the first race, enjoy :

GT Sport 12.jpg

^ sorry for that tap :(

GT Sport 9.jpg

I'm happy, because we really have a colorful grid

GT Sport 10.jpg

Leader in the standings!

GT Sport 11.jpg

Some dust being kicked up

Back